Fopperholic #46 The boys are at Nannies cause Boris said so, she pushed them out the car go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Less than a week and a new thread, what a foppibollocks week she is having 😂

@Hellosunshine9263 with over 70 likes, sorry I have had to shorten it to get it on.

Full title should be - The boys are at nannies because Boris said so, she pushed then out the car shouting go, go, go.

@admin can you change the thread number please. It should be 46 🙈🙈

Reactions: 10
It's no wonder her eyes are always so red, what with the spit on the lashes and getting no bloody sleep, how sad and desperate must you be to be up all night deleting comments that don't fit into this false image you have created of yourself. What an utterly bizarre existence.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Who gets up before their children unless you really have to!
To be honest I always try and get up before my son as he is a non stop talker, always has been, and goes to bed very late now and I like to have an hour of peace with a coffee before he gets up 😂 but then I've not been up all night blocking and deleting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So boys are doing what she wants us to believe but she was up least an hour before blocking and deleting people 🙄🙄🙄
Honestly there was nothing wrong with Grayson being up at 6.30 yday! I think all this going on about them sleeping till 7am and beyond is really upsetting for some parents who’s kids are always up at 5!
Mine vary from 5-7 but I don’t go on about it because I know some mornings like today we were up at 7.10! I actually don’t get what the problem
Is for her. Is it becuase if they are slightly tired they may get grumpy and moody does she forget that her children are human and will have grumpy days.
They aren’t robots

Reactions: 28
They've probably slept longer because they are knackered from nursery nothing to do with her TWEAKS 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Where can I find the haul with the pink dress and white boots? Would love to see that?
Have a look on her YouTube, if you scroll through them I'm sure the pink dress is on one of the thumb nails for a haul. Sorry I can't be more specific I'll try and have a look now and post it if I find it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow five days on & another new thread! I can’t believe she spends her nights blocking & deleting people, she can’t switch off for a second can she! Between that & her 1000 calorie diet, no wonder she’s so flipping tired!

Reactions: 19
Have to say although the boots look daft on her those dresses suit her better than what she had on yesterday - the short dresses/playsuits etc are really for someone much younger..... I went down the old You Tube rabbit hole last night and ended up on Lucy Jessica Carters page - she did a Zara haul and also another one where she spoke of buying more expensive but classic/timeless dresses and items that will last her year in year out..... and she had mainly floaty 'bo-ho' style dresses and a couple of playsuits.... but then she's not even 30...... I don't know much about her but she's a very pretty girl and has a very professional/softer way of presenting her 'hauls'..... she at least seems to have a 'look/style'...... Fopps so wants to be down with the cool kids !

Reactions: 15
Have to say although the boots look daft on her those dresses suit her better than what she had on yesterday - the short dresses/playsuits etc are really for someone much younger..... I went down the old You Tube rabbit hole last night and ended up on Lucy Jessica Carters page - she did a Zara haul and also another one where she spoke of buying more expensive but classic/timeless dresses and items that will last her year in year out..... and she had mainly floaty 'bo-ho' style dresses and a couple of playsuits.... but then she's not even 30...... I don't know much about her but she's a very pretty girl and has a very professional/softer way of presenting her 'hauls'..... she at least seems to have a 'look/style'...... Fopps so wants to be down with the cool kids !
They do look more her age but they're still bloody horrendous 🤣🤣 have we seen any of these on her? There's loads more hauls this was only from 6 months ago.

Ahhh Lucy the original cat fish and Emily Norris wannabe. She turned 30 a week or so ago and had a hush hush big party with all her extended family. Lucy is quite a witch too but don't want to derail Fopps thread 😉 we call her QVC on her own thread because of how ridiculous and exaggerated she's become. She's also as bad as Fopps being a sneaky beggy witch, undeclared ads etc... She's also rude to people who comment/message her with things she doesn't like. Have a look at her meals they are horrific! Her vlog with "mum" outfits was hysterical.. knitted camel toe jump suit anyone?🤣 give her a couple of years with her twins and I reckon she'll be worse than Fopps. She has her faves too!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“Tweak” the boys routine 🙄 they are humans not robots 😢 my two year old has decided that day time naps are for losers (I only have ONE child though) and by 4pm the tired tantrums are something else but do you know what I just get on with it.... I’m not “tweaking” her routine!
She’s got serious issues if I was her family I’d be very worried about her mental health right now

Reactions: 21
I don't think Lucy Jessica Carter is remotely interested in Fopps. LJC has the type of sponsorship/collaboration that Fopps can only dream about. I don't particularly like Lucy, but I do think she is popular with her followers and is professional with her output. You wouldn't see her doing an ad for pot noodles with a gaping hole cut out of her belly. Old Fopps is desperate to be friends with Lucy and other young and popular influencers but she hasn't got a hope in he'll, she's like an embarrassing aunt who's trying to get in with the young uns.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.