Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JudyG1809

So I am occasional poster but over the past few days/weeks her stories have begun to irritate me more and more.
Her repeated warbling about her 'job', 'know your worth' is making me pity her more and more. I have been a nurse for 30 years, yes I was lucky enough to take career breaks to raise my 2 sons (not twins I hasten to add) I have taught my boys to work hard to achieve a good career, to make them happy and to be fully rounded, hard working members of society. I for 1, know my worth and it's working hard to show an example to my son's, it's sitting with dying patients, young and old, it's showing empathy and compassion and bearing the brunt of grieving, frustrated son's, daughters, all loved ones as if it is only them in the world that matter. I come home, sometimes cry, drink wine, eat too much toast but my god, as I become old and tell my life story I will be proud of my worth not just telling a nurse or a carer that I starved myself, pretended to eat a BBQ, photoshopped a pot noodle in my tummy for a living.

Guess what Hun, you do you and I'll happily, always be somewhat chunky but wholeheartedly continue doing me, ever so proud of what I achieved. Can you honestly say that Nikki?????

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Third cornet

blocked.....as i hoped. And by Katy Box and Anna homelife. Both of whom I follow on my rl account so Im not sad I won't see their updates as I will. Lovely people.

For the record I am neither shredding or retired........

I lost 4 stone with SW and regained the lot through stress and looking after family with severe health issues as well as my business. I have issues with food like everyone else who Fopps preys on including herself.

MOST IMPORTANTLY I am the daughter of a narcissistic mother. the pain ; hurt and abuse that entailed is with me for the rest of my days. I despise women like Fopps. Talentless and unkind. She may not think she is but the negativity a post like hers spreads is unbelievable. Her NPD does not need to be diagnosed it is there for all to see. Sadly she never seems to learn from the call outs she gets both on here and on her posts. One of the hallmarks of a true narcissist.

One of my daughters prep school friends jumped in front of a train a few weeks ago aged 21. Just got a first class honours degree from Manchester Uni. Unable to see the value of that in her life and all she had to offer. Society places far too much importance on ' the gram ' . Nobody likes a ' show off '. and that is what Fopps is . A plain old fashioned ' show off '.

A few years ago one of my team ( aged 30 ; qualified solicitor ) turned to me and said ' what your generation don't understand is that my generation is inherently unhappy . All we see is that everyone else is better looking / thinner / having a nicer holiday / lives in a better house '. so true.

yes my insta account has some nice pictures on it. But its mainly pictures of stunning scenery and wildlife taken on holiday. Mainly to remind me of the beautiful world I live in away from my sometimes shallow corporate life and how fortunate I have been to see just a tiny fraction of it.

Sorry if I upset you and your followers Fopps. Your post was just laughable. And as I said what was the point of it ? To ensure another young girl ends her life tragically earlier ; devastating her parents and all because you need to be loved and adored by total strangers making decent normal human beings feel totally inadequate. If you don't feel bad about that then you should. Period.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Oheck79

That’s it I’m done. I’ve unfollowed her. I like to follow people that I feel I have something in common with, I like their content or I could be friends with them. Fopperholic doesn’t fall into any of these. To be fair I should have unfollowed her when she took a boiled egg to a hen do. The sad thing is I used to really like her.

Also, I have one singular baby (so I’m already inferior) and he naps between 20 minutes and 2 hours because he’s not a robot. As soon as he wakes I go and get him. I don’t leave him in his room like a naughty robot until his allocated time is up.

And don’t get me started on the begging, sorry I mean press samples / affiliate links. Just pay for stuff and then tell your followers how good the product is (especially in this economic climate) or tell people where things are from. Just get a proper part time job.

Her love of really fast fashion is becoming quite unethical now she alienates a lot of her followers with the amount she buys and blatantly never wears. Has she never heard of a capsule wardrobe.

And one last thing even though she’s with her boys a lot she’s never really present with them her phone must go off all the time. And when she has her epiphany that SM isn’t her bag when she’s about 50 her beautiful boys won’t be babies anymore.

peace out ladies. You’re all fabulous x

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Oh thank you so much for all your lovely comments... I quickly took the pic.. I was so unsure... I've been big so never feel sure about posting.... Chris told me to post it.... OH FUCK OFF NICOLA AND WHEN YOU GET THERE FUCK OFF SOME MORE you are nothing but a lying, attention seeking, childish, bitch...... You had every intention of taking that pic, every intention of posting it, you did not FORGET you had took it.... You are laughable and if your sheeples can't see thaT then they are as fucking vapid as you are........ You were never 'BIG' you had a bit of puppy fat... you have taken and posted 100's of pics like that of yourself so why be worried.. absolute utter fucking BULL SHIT ........ FUCK OFF and eat ya mint vag with a whopping hit of protien and watch your shitty 'love' reality shit TV ..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Countrybumpkingirl

Chatty Member
I agree. The voice message was enough but ditto she’s the only person I follow on here. The thing is I think it bumps her ego further because she genuinely thinks we’re jealous of her but I think it’s her selling her average existence to be more than what it is to make people feel bad. It’s all about money for her. It’s not a hobby she fell into.
Every single shot is about money and it wreaks of desperation.
The only thing about her life I am jealous of is her having her health and having her own children. Both things I do not have. But she takes them for granted. Sorry I get so angry and upset when I think about it. She has no idea how tough life can be. Try having a heart attack out of the blue aged 29. But I work bloody hard for everything I have including an actual successful career!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

Doingitforthegram

Chatty Member
I love how she points out one of the benefits to the tint is to keep out UV as it's dangerous to children but she never puts a fucking hat on those kids

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Dannie

Chatty Member
I’ve not been on here for a while so have taken a couple of days to catch up. Sorry if this is not in line with what’s being discussed now but the other day I watched a drama called ‘ the secret she keeps‘ it was about a mummy blogger who was expecting her unplanned third baby. With being a mummy blogger her whole life was put online. She portrayed a perfect life where behind closed doors they were in debt and the marriage was in crisis -where both had slept with other people. Someone outside was stalking her and had tracked her down and in the end stole her baby from the hospital. There were two scenes in particular that when I watched I thought of Nikki. One when the baby was gone and the mum was frantic. Her husband said to her in a argument - YOU PUT OUR WHOLE LIFE ONLINE. sorry about the Caps but that’s what it boils down too. NIkki whole life is online and she is dont seem to care about the danger she is exposing her little family too. Everything is put online.
The second scene cut to the stalker where she said that she had nothing and the mummy blogger had everything a perfect life, perfect kids and she was stunning etc. However the life this mummy blogger was exposing on line was bullshit yet someone who had a bad start in life and had grown to think she ain’t enough and her life is not good enough as latched onto this mummy blogger. Yes this was a drama and was acting but there are people out there unstable and believing Nikki‘s portrayal of a perfect life and for those Freebies, ad money and for the self valuation Nikki is exposing her family to these type of people. It’s just takes one person to latch onto Nikki and the consequences could be awful. Nikki if your reading this please stop and take responsibility for what your posting online. Protect those beautiful boys. I know what you think your doing is harmless but you have shown everyone everything. It’s bloody scary.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Shivers

VIP Member
Fopps go to sleep instead of sitting deleting comments at 3am and eat some more, maybe you won’t be so tired.

I had a full day with my child yesterday, who had one nap of about 30 minutes, cooked, cleaned, did laundry etc, then went to work when hubby got home at 5pm, didn’t get to sleep until 1am, and my daughter was up at 6am. I’ve already cleaned downstairs, done a wash load and mopped the floors. It’s 9am. Tell me again how tired you are petal?

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
So I am occasional poster but over the past few days/weeks her stories have begun to irritate me more and more.
Her repeated warbling about her 'job', 'know your worth' is making me pity her more and more. I have been a nurse for 30 years, yes I was lucky enough to take career breaks to raise my 2 sons (not twins I hasten to add) I have taught my boys to work hard to achieve a good career, to make them happy and to be fully rounded, hard working members of society. I for 1, know my worth and it's working hard to show an example to my son's, it's sitting with dying patients, young and old, it's showing empathy and compassion and bearing the brunt of grieving, frustrated son's, daughters, all loved ones as if it is only them in the world that matter. I come home, sometimes cry, drink wine, eat too much toast but my god, as I become old and tell my life story I will be proud of my worth not just telling a nurse or a carer that I starved myself, pretended to eat a BBQ, photoshopped a pot noodle in my tummy for a living.

Guess what Hun, you do you and I'll happily, always be somewhat chunky but wholeheartedly continue doing me, ever so proud of what I achieved. Can you honestly say that Nikki?????
👏👏👏👏👏 This actually brought a tear to my eye ! I have many nurse, midwife and health care professional friends and I salute all of you for everything you do now, before COVID, and after..... it's a career, a vocation, a love ..... and it makes you a respected, worthwhile member of society .... unlike Nicola who is everything that is wrong and become wrong with this world... she wouldn't last a morning in any hard working profession.... and sadly her kids are likely to be self-entitled, want it all now , money grabbers like their parents expecting it all for minimal effort... ! I'd rather be you or me any day of the week...... x x

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Shivers

VIP Member
So Chris has had a week off coaching but still needed to work from home today apparently. And they still put those boys in nursery. I mean, yes it’s probably better for the boys, but I’m fed up of the fucking fake sob story every time they go. You are delighted you can dump them Fopps stop lying. And what you do is not work. Filming yourself hoovering, are you fucking serious?

Sorry not to be all woe is me or anything but it’s really fucked me off today. My little girl got her one year injections yesterday and was feeling off last night when hubby got home and I had to leave for work. She was crying and reaching out for me and I had to walk away from her. It literally broke me. It’s been hard leaving her for work so far but that was just another level. A mother having to walk away from her baby when they’re feeling poorly, crying and reaching for you, it’s the worst feeling in the world. I cried the whole way to work. Was up half the night with her too and up again at 7 to do it all again today and work tonight. THAT is the reality of what it’s like being a REAL working mother and REAL mum guilt.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Shivers

VIP Member
Fopps: I so don’t care about trolls. I just laugh at them. I’m so positive. Doesn’t even bother me

Also Fopps: Posts at least 4 stories addressing the comments and lives her life by tattle

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

lexiloo

VIP Member
so this is how the Ryan BBQ really went.....

Do not touch the high syn Tesco meat, its not turkey can you believe it? Im just going to cook it in the oven then transfer it to the BBQ so it looks SO SO uh-maaazing even though we don't eat things like this...pulls repulsed face
I can touch the bread buns with dirty meaty hands as we won't eat them anyway, we've all had out hexb today with bran flakes so don't even think about eating one of those!
The sausages have actual syns in them so no way will we eat them but put them on the BBQ anyway Chris as plenty of my arse lickers will rush out and buy them because I said they should.
The boys are crying did you say? they're hungry but they're NOT eating this so give them an ice lolly to quieten them down, im boiling some eggs for their real tea.
quickly film me looking like we're about to eat it all as I read the lines Tesco gave me then we can get all this rubbish food into the bin and I can enjoy some dry rice, turkey mince and half a grenade bar.....phew almost had to actually eat that food.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I love it when I see a new member pop up on this thread 😄 I feel like a Christian missionary ... the message is spreading far and wide 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38