Fopperholic #46 The boys are at Nannies cause Boris said so, she pushed them out the car go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think Lucy Jessica Carter is remotely interested in Fopps. LJC has the type of sponsorship/collaboration that Fopps can only dream about. I don't particularly like Lucy, but I do think she is popular with her followers and is professional with her output. You wouldn't see her doing an ad for pot noodles with a gaping hole cut out of her belly. Old Fopps is desperate to be friends with Lucy and other young and popular influencers but she hasn't got a hope in he'll, she's like an embarrassing aunt who's trying to get in with the young uns.
Lucy is a very lazy parent who leaves her kids on the xbox and ipads for hours so she can also flounce in polyester. She's pretty fake from her accent to her mothering she shows the camera... but she's deffo a lot better than fopperbollox! Lucy got lucky off the back of her sister's following (Elle Darby) her son Jesse is the fave of the house. He has a really bad speech problem and when loyal followers have messaged her (in a concerned caring way) she was very rude and salty back. She also likes the block button ... but not as much as fopps 😄 she also has a fave twin. She's no way a Chelsea but calls herself a mummy blogger of course.

Reactions: 11
They do look more her age but they're still bloody horrendous 🤣🤣 have we seen any of these on her? There's loads more hauls this was only from 6 months ago.

Ahhh Lucy the original cat fish and Emily Norris wannabe. She turned 30 a week or so ago and had a hush hush big party with all her extended family. Lucy is quite a witch too but don't want to derail Fopps thread 😉 we call her QVC on her own thread because of how ridiculous and exaggerated she's become. She's also as bad as Fopps being a sneaky beggy witch, undeclared ads etc... She's also rude to people who comment/message her with things she doesn't like. Have a look at her meals they are horrific! Her vlog with "mum" outfits was hysterical.. knitted camel toe jump suit anyone?🤣 give her a couple of years with her twins and I reckon she'll be worse than Fopps. She has her faves too!
Oh really? I haven't watched that much of LJC channel because her husband gives me the creeps and I don't like how she dresses her twins. I feel compelled to watch her now 🤣🤣

• Haha
Fopps go to sleep instead of sitting deleting comments at 3am and eat some more, maybe you won’t be so tired.

I had a full day with my child yesterday, who had one nap of about 30 minutes, cooked, cleaned, did laundry etc, then went to work when hubby got home at 5pm, didn’t get to sleep until 1am, and my daughter was up at 6am. I’ve already cleaned downstairs, done a wash load and mopped the floors. It’s 9am. Tell me again how tired you are petal?

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I have a friend, now more of an acquaintance, that reminds me so much of Fopp’s. The constant buying of things, the endless days out to paid places, but the most hilarious thing she did was try to train her youngest to sleep past 7am. She brought the night/day clock, black out blinds etc etc. If he got up, even if it was a minute to 7am she would send him back to bed!!! He threw his iPad on the floor once and smashed it, they were due to fly out to Italy the next day, so she rushed out and got him another one because she didn’t know how he would cope on the plane otherwise! He is now 8 and the most horrid child you could ever wish to meet and one of the reasons that our 20 year friendship has become extremely distant, as it became embarrassing and hard work to go out with them. She is also another that posts her life constantly on social media, they could actually be twins 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Oh really? I haven't watched that much of LJC channel because her husband gives me the creeps and I don't like how she dresses her twins. I feel compelled to watch her now 🤣🤣
Jordan is thick as custard bless him! They're a harmless bunch, deffo worse out there but they are equally as sneaky. You can see how much she favours the twin Roseabella (rootie tootie) 🙄 over India... they're quite an interesting family to watch. I don't despise Lucy like Fopperbollox, she hasn't got that evil streak in her like madam has.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“Tweak” the boys routine 🙄 they are humans not robots 😢 my two year old has decided that day time naps are for losers (I only have ONE child though) and by 4pm the tired tantrums are something else but do you know what I just get on with it.... I’m not “tweaking” her routine!
She’s got serious issues if I was her family I’d be very worried about her mental health right now
We are also on the "naps are for losers" train 😂 I didn't realise it was possible for someone to lose their tit for not getting something and then when they get it, still continue to lose their tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
well its no wonder she constantly looks red eyed and like she's been crying, she's probably awake in the night with hunger as she eats so little and her phone notifications going off all the time, she's so obsessed with reading every comment in case its a delete and block mission, that's no way to live your life fopps, constantly knackered and tetchy due to lack of sleep and then it all starts again the next day, what a way to live your life, she's fast becoming the laughing stock of "content creators" and if she's not careful thats all she will be known for.

Reactions: 25
well its no wonder she constantly looks red eyed and like she's been crying, she's probably awake in the night with hunger as she eats so little and her phone notifications going off all the time, she's so obsessed with reading every comment in case its a delete and block mission, that's no way to live your life fopps, constantly knackered and tetchy due to lack of sleep and then it all starts again the next day, what a way to live your life, she's fast becoming the laughing stock of "content creators" and if she's not careful thats all she will be known for.
If she wasn't such an hole I'd have a tiny bit of sympathy for her. She is only getting back what she's given out to people all these years. She doesn't care what people think of course.. not sure how that works when you rely on engagement in response to your "content" you've put out, you know Fopps the people paying your wages in the way of views?

She deserves to tank on social media massively.

Reactions: 15
I have a friend, now more of an acquaintance, that reminds me so much of Fopp’s. The constant buying of things, the endless days out to paid places, but the most hilarious thing she did was try to train her youngest to sleep past 7am. She brought the night/day clock, black out blinds etc etc. If he got up, even if it was a minute to 7am she would send him back to bed!!! He threw his iPad on the floor once and smashed it, they were due to fly out to Italy the next day, so she rushed out and got him another one because she didn’t know how he would cope on the plane otherwise! He is now 8 and the most horrid child you could ever wish to meet and one of the reasons that our 20 year friendship has become extremely distant, as it became embarrassing and hard work to go out with them. She is also another that posts her life constantly on social media, they could actually be twins 😂😂
Oh my god, this is Soppybollocks to a tee.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just did a quick count up on the last 12 months of her YouTube channel... someone please correct me if I'm wrong but I counted 10 clothing hauls, only 1 was a boys clothing haul, so 9 for herself. That is without the makeup ones. Each haul probably features between 10-20 items? I haven't counted the actual garments or shoes.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Just catching up on the last thread, in regards to you tube she gets paid per video views not per how many followers she has. YouTube pay £18 per 1000 views and then take 40% of that back. Since the start of lockdown she has crammed even the shortest vlogs with ad’s to build up her revenue (and then denied it when asked why so many ad’s). Always try and watch her tit shows via another source, she will still get views just not £££.

Reactions: 12
If she wasn't such an hole I'd have a tiny bit of sympathy for her. She is only getting back what she's given out to people all these years. She doesn't care what people think of course.. not sure how that works when you rely on engagement in response to your "content" you've put out, you know Fopps the people paying your wages in the way of views?

She deserves to tank on social media massively.

totally agree, having followed her from early on and being here from the 1st thread is shocking to see how she's changed and not at all for the better, she is vile, salty, desperate for attention and making a tit of herself daily. I wouldn't wish failure on many folks but she is one I vote yes for ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I just did a quick count up on the last 12 months of her YouTube channel... someone please correct me if I'm wrong but I counted 10 clothing hauls, only 1 was a boys clothing haul, so 9 for herself. That is without the makeup ones. Each haul probably features between 10-20 items? I haven't counted the actual garments or shoes.
And if you go back to June she did about 4 clothing hauls very close to each other 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I wonder if she’ll start putting her content out on Thursday’s from now on. She’ll put the boys in nursery, sleep for 6 hours, put a video up and then work the night shift monitoring comments. The boys back in nursery on the Friday and back to bed for her

I also noticed on that video about the bronzer she said it was really hard to find and she linked Amazon someone commented saying they found it on boots straight away hmmm anything for a swipe up link to amazon hey fopps probably double the price on there aswell few more pennies for you we see you

• Wow
Reactions: 20
You hardly see her in any of the clothes she shows off on these hauls. It’s all a load of bollox. 90% of it gets returned I bet. It’s all for show. Encouraging people to spend, making money from swipe ups and views and then returning stuff. She really is the lowest of the low.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I also noticed on that video about the bronzer she said it was really hard to find and she linked Amazon someone commented saying they found it on boots straight away hmmm anything for a swipe up link to amazon hey fopps probably double the price on there aswell few more pennies for you we see you
Somebody else commented asking where a top or dress was from. A lady answered and then Fopps jumps in saying she’ll send the lady a link. I’m sure she can find it herself 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 13
You hardly see her in any of the clothes she shows off on these hauls. It’s all a load of bollox. 90% of it gets returned I bet. It’s all for show. Encouraging people to spend, making money from swipe ups and views and then returning stuff. She really is the lowest of the low.
Someone asked her if she returns them and she said no she wears them 'out out' so that's why we don't see them on her stories ! Sorry but we've been in lockdown for the past 4 months and she rarely goes out out anyway unless it's for a harvester and sniff a dessert...... so she hardly needs all those clothes... liar liar pants of fire Fopps ! I did notice yesterday she had 3 outfit changes.... !!! FFS no wonder she has Mount Ironing in the spare grey room !

Attachments

Reactions: 15
You couldn't pay me £10k a month to have to stay awake through the night to monitor people's opinion of me. That is no life really is it.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.