Fopperholic #43 Staring up a goats crack, well worth it to so off my designer backpack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the only thing im excited for about the new challenge is......she may do one of her tit adverts for it šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 31
When were the stories pre recorded from exactly because she received her ā€œtargetā€ award what was it two weeks ago? And surely to lose three pounds she needs a couple of weeks so this was recorded several weeks ago then?!!! Doesnā€™t make any sense

Reactions: 15
Seeing her parents...

Collecting the boys after they stayed last night you mean Fopps.

Reactions: 22
Canā€™t believe how dark her roots are in her stories and sheā€™s just had this done yesterday?šŸ˜®

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her twin mum friend Chloe Lauren has spent the night at a hotel with her husband, child free! I'd love to know who's looking after her 3 children, how can you socially distance a one year old and the slightly older twins when they obviously still need nappy changes etc šŸ¤” Sorry it's off topic but I can't find a thread for Chloe and I know Fopps adores her šŸ™„

Reactions: 20
Her twin mum friend Chloe Lauren has spent the night at a hotel with her husband, child free! I'd love to know who's looking after her 3 children, how can you socially distance a one year old and the slightly older twins when they obviously still need nappy changes etc šŸ¤” Sorry it's off topic but I can't find a thread for Chloe and I know Fopps adores her šŸ™„
Chloe does have a thread somewhere šŸ‘

Reactions: 4
Well thereā€™s an offer I canā€™t refuse, she says if you want to find out more about Fit track, swipe up and use my code for 10% off!! Really Nicola, thatā€™s not finding out more, thatā€™s buying it!
Never mind 10% off, she has zero % morals. No shame!

Reactions: 15
We've been trying to clarify childcare - BBC had a headline "parents can use family and friends for childcare" I think from yesterday, I can't quite remember which briefing it was - possibly the one where they confirmed pubs opening on the 4th etc. I've never been able to find this info online though.

Surely most children will need whoever is looking after them to be closer than 2 metres away. We have actually needed family to look after our children the last few weeks as my youngest didn't get a nursery place and now our eldest's school has shut again, he can't go into a key worker bubble - we finish for summer this week anyway (Leicestershire!) And we're locked down now so no one can help us again! Mostly we've managed to juggle our days between us but we have needed help!

We've not given ourselves a night off and just palmed them off though - it was actual necessary care so we could work. Fopps just wanted a night off because her life is oh so hard looking after twins - that's TWO babies. Definitely not a coincidence that we've just seen the boys for the first time since Friday!

Reactions: 14
Well thereā€™s an offer I canā€™t refuse, she says if you want to find out more about Fit track, swipe up and use my code for 10% off!! Really Nicola, thatā€™s not finding out more, thatā€™s buying it!
Never mind 10% off, she has zero % morals. No shame!
And some proceeds go to the WHO not sure I want that either šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
What does she mean ā€˜Iā€™ll happily waitā€™?
Surely you ask your hairdresser for an appointment, give them your availability, and they offer you what they have? Who calls their hairdresser and says ā€˜hi please can I have an appointment but Iā€™ll happily waitā€™?! Sheā€™s obviously put herself on a waiting list and sheā€™s got in on the first day! (No shame about btw, I wouldā€™ve been too if theyā€™d have been able to fit me in!)

I bet theyā€™re off on another family day out today. Now more things are open sheā€™ll be back to never staying in the house.
I'm happily waiting till 17th July for my appointment and afterwards I will look like I have had my hair coloured and a fab cut unlike Fopp who just looks the exact same as she's filtered/preset up to her eyeballs with a dirty face and big nose and pointy chin as she's clearly stretched her face as well!

Reactions: 12
I'm happily waiting till 17th July for my appointment and afterwards I will look like I have had my hair coloured and a fab cut unlike Fopp who just looks the exact same as she's filtered/preset up to her eyeballs with a dirty face and big nose and pointy chin as she's clearly stretched her face as well!
Haha, I am happily waiting until the 18th. I just didnā€™t get her whole story about it! Youā€™ve been to the hairdressers, fine Fopps, just say that!

Reactions: 10
Yeh funny how her face has changed shape overnight :unsure: šŸ¤„

D4C0096E-A468-4DBE-B3B7-B2762D30F496-COLLAGE.jpg

P.S. Hair also looks like she has put cheap clip in hair extensions in and not matched the colour correctly šŸ‘€

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
A few observations from foppy the walking talking contradiction...

1. She doesn't get hung up on her weight but in the same breath says she doesn't talk about it cos it makes her uncomfortable. She's also made a living by WEIGHING people every week and charging em a fiver for the privilege.

2. The fit track has an "infant mode" so if you "can't get out" to weigh your baby, you can do it on the fit track? So it's a... Weighing scales? Wow.

3. She looks rough as duck in the video and also in the new hair reveal picture. Those lipsticks do nothing for her at all, sorry to drag this down about appearance but coral is NNNNOT your colour foppy.

4. I'll repeat... How can she bleat on about not bleeping focusing on her weight when she takes boiled eggs out on hen nights and has to bleach her kids food to stop her from eating it? There's probably hell of a lot more fat in a whole egg than in half a chicken nugget you moron.

Reactions: 22
A few observations from foppy the walking talking contradiction...

1. She doesn't get hung up on her weight but in the same breath says she doesn't talk about it cos it makes her uncomfortable. She's also made a living by WEIGHING people every week and charging em a fiver for the privilege.

2. The fit track has an "infant mode" so if you "can't get out" to weigh your baby, you can do it on the fit track? So it's a... Weighing scales? Wow.

3. She looks rough as duck in the video and also in the new hair reveal picture. Those lipsticks do nothing for her at all, sorry to drag this down about appearance but coral is NNNNOT your colour foppy.

4. I'll repeat... How can she bleat on about not bleeping focusing on her weight when she takes boiled eggs out on hen nights and has to bleach her kids food to stop her from eating it? There's probably hell of a lot more fat in a whole egg than in half a chicken nugget you moron.
Donā€™t forget giving her 20 month oldā€™s a ā€˜slimming worldā€™ diet! She states itā€™s just food she is giving them but I donā€™t know any other parent who, following a picture of their kids meals goes on to list the hex a/b syn content!!

Reactions: 18
Her hair really does look exactly the same. I reckon her hairdresser said no blow dries as she just wanted her out of there as quick as possible. Imagine being trapped 1 on 1 with her - terrifying!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Donā€™t forget giving her 20 month oldā€™s a ā€˜slimming worldā€™ diet! She states itā€™s just food she is giving them but I donā€™t know any other parent who, following a picture of their kids meals goes on to list the hex a/b syn content!!
And now she can weigh them both on her fancy new scales too. God forbid they have a gain, thereā€™ll be no more full fat soft cheese or full fat yogurt for a while. She will sit them down and give them image therapy. Remember that vlog where she did it on herself? Tit!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.