Fopperholic #43 Staring up a goats crack, well worth it to so off my designer backpack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone took me forever to catch up on the threads. The goats arse photo and comments on here didn’t half make me laugh! Who e en takes a photo of that??? Hope you’re all doing ok. So She told us recently she was under 10st. I think it was 9-12. Another lie! I’m same height as her and 10st 4 and I wear a 12. How is she an 8???

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why she saying she's 9st 11lbs when the scales clearly state 140lbs = 10 stone... tit at maths as well as English hey Nicola !! My teenage daughter is 9.10... 5ft 6 and very similar shape to Nicola ie bigger hips and legs (from being a dancer) she has a tiny waist and smaller boobs ... because they're not fake 😂😂 and she is a comfortable 12 sometimes 10.... so Nicola you're a liar ... and you're not in uncomfortable talking about yourself it's your favourite subject 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She totally does get hung up on weight !!!! 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 everything is a lie always!

Reactions: 19
Full of bullshit as always 🐂 :poop:

So the scales said 140lbs which is 10 stone and now she is saying it was pre-recorded and she is 9.11stone but by what she is wearing she recorded it the day she went to the Zoo which was Friday! It's not about her weight it's the bullshit she comes out with and she is indeed obbbsessssed with her weight:rolleyes: It's documented all over her SM platforms.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
“I don’t get hung up on what I weigh”

Absolute bollocks. Her whole persona is based on what she weighs!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I noticed she weight 140lbs which is 10stone. When she scrolled down it said her desired weight is 129lbs which is 9st 2lb.

I still don’t believe she’s a size 8, I weigh less that her ans still wear a 12
And yet on her stories she claims she doesn't think she can get down to/past 9st 7!! And that she doesn't care!! Full of bollocks as usual and so so bleeping boring

So she basically wants an extension to get all the kids toys out of her living room. Then she puts a monstrosity of a treadmill right in the middle of it. Now we never hear anything more about the treadmill and she’s onto a new fitness challenge. This woman is absolutely insane, she’s a walking, breathing contradiction! You can see the panic on the essays on her stories trying to justify the weight and tell everyone that honestly she’s less than that now. Why is she so ashamed of being 10st? That’s my goal weigh!

Reactions: 27
I'm 💯 sure she would feel comfortable talking about her weight if she was 129lbs = 9.2st and she sure as hell loves the sound of her own voice saying
"i got this in a size 8" on her vlogs :rolleyes:

Reactions: 15
So she basically wants an extension to get all the kids toys out of her living room. Then she puts a monstrosity of a treadmill right in the middle of it. Now we never hear anything more about the treadmill and she’s onto a new fitness challenge. This woman is absolutely insane, she’s a walking, breathing contradiction!
She really is!! How do the sheep not see it?! Infuriating 🙄😫

That's it Nikki you be careful with your video title there, so you don't accidentally reveal what you're up to, like you did with Ella's kitchen 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I dont get how she weights 10 stone when she is constantly on a diet? It doesn't make sense. Dont get me wrong 10 stone is not heavy but if I dieted my whole life i would weigh a lot less.

Reactions: 20
I dont get how she weights 10 stone when she is constantly on a diet? It doesn't make sense. Dont get me wrong 10 stone is not heavy but if I dieted my whole life i would weigh a lot less.
I think she loves the fact that people talk about how she eats such small portions when in reality she probably eats more than she will ever admit or show on SM.

Reactions: 10
Like we’re all so excited about the big challenge. I couldn’t give a continental, double barrelled duck what the challenge is. It’ll be another passing phase anyway. This time next week it’ll be old news once she’s bled it dry for swipe ups and new followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Don’t forget though guys - she’s a blessed mum of twins! She just also happens to be a size 8-10.

• Haha
Never see her in a size 8 pair of skinny jeans or leather pants do we. I just look at her page now when I want a laugh. Coz that’s all she is.. a massive joke

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She is the most selfish person I’ve ever come across. There is nothing for anyone else ever. Even the baby bank donations are virtue signalled “look how kind and thoughtful I am” type posts, why post it? Why not keep it to yourself knowing you’ve done something to help someone else. I know they’re not is the same league by any stretch of the imagination but look at all the stories that came out after George Michael passed about how altruistic he was but he never mentioned any of it - that’s class.

I know I’m ranting but she’s a salty selfish twit who needs to have a word with herself about what she wants to be. Her social media “career” is a joke, her poor “much wanted” boys are shoved in front of the tv or used as props so we can see what an “ah-maaaaa-zing mum” she is, she’s awful to Chris and flogs the kids toys on market place for a fiver while spending thousands on face creams, fillers and bleeping ugly garden furniture. Have I gone too far today? Have I?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.