Fopperholic #42 What colour's the grass & the wall? Who the fudge knows she filters it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest story for the benefit of us Tattlers because of all the talk of nursery today 🙄 Proves nothing Nicola, hun! 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hi Fiona nice of you to join us on thread #42
How do you find time being such a busy ma of TWO babies?!!
The latest insta story is sooo for tattles benefit 🤣 shes as transparent as a bifold door

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Would the nursery say something to her about the shoes? What if they tripped in their care because of it 😬

Reactions: 10
Just remember guys be nice because Nikki doesn’t read here as she doesn’t care........

But then she listens to our advice and puts things up within a perfect time of reading here 🤣

Hey Nikki - I liked your post about 12 hours late about the boys playing in the garden.....was this pic taken on the way out of the house to get to the car to take them to nursery?!?!🤷🏻‍♀️😘

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thanks for the latest story Fiona... next on your shopping list shoes that fit those boys!!!!
At least 1.5 times too big for their precious feet- didn't she work at a shoe shop? Never bothered with getting their feet( proper spelling Fiona/Mazza) measured has she? I seem to remember probably their 1st pair and then she thought sod it too expensive you know for 2 boys-twins....

Reactions: 12
I just skimmed through the pasta video on YouTube. I’m guessing what she really wanted was for us to look at her extension because given the angle she’s filming at I can’t see what the hell shes doing to the ingredients. duck off you Braggy witch with your extension. Nobody is jealous if that’s what you think. I’d choose my happy fulfilled life over your Beggy, bragging narcissistic life any day of the week. I know I’m a good person too and I don’t need people blowing smoke up my arse on a daily basis telling me that either.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It looks like they’re cheap shoes too, which isn’t an issue if you are on a budget but clearly she isn’t so she could go to a shoe shop, get them measured and buy shoes that fit!

It looks like they’re cheap shoes too, which isn’t an issue if you are on a budget but clearly she isn’t so she could go to a shoe shop, get them measured and buy shoes that fit!
I think she said they were H&M...... when mine were this little they had the odd pair of jelly shoes or similar sandal but their main shoes were Clarks properly fitted - the really cute t-bar summer sandals for little boys..... and then proper lace up boot type ones in winter... they had Clarks shoes right through till they were well into senior school - I have 3 it would cost me well over £100 - £150 every Sept but to be fair the lasted a good long time (unless they had a growth spurt!).... She is too interested in buying crap sunnies and things for HER than her 'much wanted' boys !

• Sad
Reactions: 26
For someone who claims to have worked in a shoe shop and be trained in fitting children’s shoes she’s done a shocking job of finding shoes that fit her own children. It’s so painfully obvious her and Chris had no idea what being a parent was really like, and I hate to say it but she clearly wanted to have children just because she couldn’t. Spending £200 on designer shoes for themselves but buying their children primark and second hand just doesn’t add up! There’s obviously nothing wrong with second hand but when you’re spending hundreds on yourself it’s nothing to shout about. They’re both so caught up in themselves their priorities are completely off

• Heart
Reactions: 37
For someone who claims to have worked in a shoe shop and be trained in fitting children’s shoes she’s done a shocking job of finding shoes that fit her own children. It’s so painfully obvious her and Chris had no idea what being a parent was really like, and I hate to say it but she clearly wanted to have children just because she couldn’t. Spending £200 on designer shoes for themselves but buying their children primark and second hand just doesn’t add up! There’s obviously nothing wrong with second hand but when you’re spending hundreds on yourself it’s nothing to shout about. They’re both so caught up in themselves their priorities are completely off
Agree 100%.... Once you become a parent you are no longer top of your priority list...... you should always put your childrens needs first... for everything..... yes important to have 'me' time or 'couple' time.... but the kids always, always come first..... we haven't decorated our bedroom in years and years because the kids have grown up... ones moved out the others have swapped rooms and we've spent money on redecorating, furnishings, beddings for them as teenagers to have somewhere nice to relax and chill out....... and bank of mum and dad are forever buying 'treats' !! She can't give them back so she needs to learn to change her priorities - once they are old enough they will also want designer trainers and clothes - who comes first then !!

Reactions: 17
Yeah they were out in the garden early ... before nursery ... in their massive flipping shoes!! That is a disgrace. Their feet will be slipping and burning in shoes that big in this weather

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Just had so much to catch up on, you lot absolutely bleeping kill me. I don’t laugh at any other thread I snoop in as much as this one.

Happy Fopping!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You can buy a bloody proper foot measure from start right for about a tenner so she doesnt even have the excuse that shops were closed etc.... there is a massive difference between having a little growing room and being 3 sizes too big

Mine always had Clarks/ Start-Rite properly measured & fitted. I didn’t have new when they were little as things were tight but my feet didn’t grow so I made do! Both of them on designer trainers while the kids wear those massive cheap things 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 11
You can buy a bloody proper foot measure from start right for about a tenner so she doesnt even have the excuse that shops were closed etc.... there is a massive difference between having a little growing room and being 3 sizes too big
Start rite have a paper measurement on their website - they will post it to you for free if you don't have a printer. Absolutely no excuse - foot development is so important and you need to get it right. Those poor boys I really really feel for them. They will never come first.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.