Fopperholic #42 What colour's the grass & the wall? Who the fudge knows she filters it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s an absolute idiot having those kids in just shorts. My youngest is 4, he wears a full uv swimsuit and hat. No way I would let him out with no top on his delicate skin...she’s needs a slap this women!!! I can’t bleeping stand her!!

Reactions: 19
Now we know why she’s been desperately tagging Asdapr for months they have just announced some influencers that will be working with them the next few months hahaha sorry fopps don’t think they picked you hun 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
For all those lotion and potions she buys and how she says she likes taking care of her skin, she wants to stay out of the Sun, it's very ageing fopps!!

Reactions: 16
Why has she got the boys out in this heat 😩 We haven’t been out at all today, my son wouldn’t cope with it. It’s 31degrees here in Warwick, its cruel to have them out in it!
I’ve not let mine out until half and hour ago when I knew it wasn’t ridiculously hot (I hate the heat so I don’t wanna be sat in it either) they shouldn’t be out in the hottest part of say without the right shade

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just watched the pasta video.... Did she actually put the spoon she was mixing curried yoghurt 🤮 back into the yoghurt pot to add extra 😳🙄🤯

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I’ve not let mine out until half and hour ago when I knew it wasn’t ridiculously hot (I hate the heat so I don’t wanna be sat in it either) they shouldn’t be out in the hottest part of say without the right shade

We played outside this morning, then not until after dinner when the backgarden was fully shaded. I’m guessing no one told her. So fopps here you go DONT put your boys outside during the hottest part of the day

Unless:

They are fully shaded
Wearing UV swimsuits like the ones they wore yday
In a hat
If no UV suit then a T-shirt will do. Their little body don’t need a tan.
Suncream(not that I’m saying you didn’t put it on I’m guessing you did that)

LAWSON has very fair hair he needs a hat!!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Guess who’s back
Back again
Mazzas
back
Tell a friend

🤮
Look on THERE faces ffs 🙄 couldn’t be more obvious that it’s Fopps commenting to herself 🤣 calling her own kids cute and giving herself compliments what an absolute freakshow
Wish she would just look up the spelling of "Their"- the woman is 60something and and thick as a plank - another blonde with no brain she literally has to comment on bloody everything her complete family put up- she's an utter joke and if it is Fiona's alter ego then get a grip woman! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Funny how She said Lawson wasn’t interested in planes at all the Time they both ignored him and sweeped Grayson up to see one.. ever since all we’ve seen is Lawson being OBSESSED with planes

• Sad
  • Heart
You'd think her own mother would pull her up on the babies not wearing hats in 30 degree heat. It's wrong, those poor little lads. Getting a tan isn't cute, it's as a result of skin burning, why can't she understand?

• Sad
Ca
You'd think her own mother would pull her up on the babies not wearing hats in 30 degree heat. It's wrong, those poor little lads. Getting a tan isn't cute, it's as a result of skin burning, why can't she understand?
Because they are both as thick as each other! And Chris is no better as he should be making sure they have hats on or better still are playing in doors.

Reactions: 13
I'm a abit late because these threads seem to progress so fast I can't keep up 🤣 she can push and push those boys to be the best they can but when they start actual school they will do the exact same level work as everybody else regardless if they can speak 20 languages and write joined up. They start them all the same they will learn their phonics the same as every other kid does at the start, learn through play time etc my little girls seemed really forward but when she began nursery it was apparent that some things she really excelled in and others she didn't and her boys wont be any different and she will realise but that deffinitely wont stop her being so pushy 🙈 imagine the parents evenings 🙄 x

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.