Mummy in the Know

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I don’t even know where to start with her - as I previously mentioned she discussed the BLM movement despite displaying a lack of diversity across her platforms. Although she did mention that some distant relative came from Jamaica so we may get some project or something at some point! But whereas most respected influencers are still discussing the movement and what they and their followers can do to educate themselves she was back within two days selling milk and then squeezy cheese 🤢
The next haul, the tagging products clearly on the beg is just embarrassing all whilst featuring her ‘anxious’ kids in all her adverts.
The stuff about having a Jamaican relative was so obviously a beg for a DNA ancestry test. A few mum bloggers were advertising them last year.

Oh I don’t even know where to start with her - as I previously mentioned she discussed the BLM movement despite displaying a lack of diversity across her platforms. Although she did mention that some distant relative came from Jamaica so we may get some project or something at some point! But whereas most respected influencers are still discussing the movement and what they and their followers can do to educate themselves she was back within two days selling milk and then squeezy cheese 🤢
The next haul, the tagging products clearly on the beg is just embarrassing all whilst featuring her ‘anxious’ kids in all her adverts.
It was Dan's great granny came from Jamaica ,surely if you had a relative a POC you would talk about things like that within your family anyway, without the need to wait till it was making headline news to discuss it .Just goes to show she was just jumping on the bandwagon to plug the Usborne books and had no interest in POC beforehand..

Reactions: 2
What a surprise today we’ve had a few links to BLM literature. Hi Charlie!
I notice she’s still following proven racist and mean girl Susie Verril and that her follow Friday is another blonde rich witch.
So predictable and so fake.

She's announced she has removed her YouTube channel. Wonder how long that will last? What is she talking about negativity etc, where and who from? She did say once she wasn't going to share her kids so much on her channel then proceeded to do it anyway and get grumpy when someone pointed this out.

Reactions: 3
she's making a huge drama over deleting her YT channel I see, did the post, got loads of comments and then said she'll be back to reply to them but she needs time as she's overwhelmed by all the comments and messages, she knew she would get lots of interaction from it and people stroking her ego, blaming the tolls etc she constantly craves attention and adoration but then moans when she gets any kind of opposing opinions, deleting her channel was probably the best thing to do given that she seems to be on edge all the time and struggling but to make such a big to do about it is typical "look at me" Charlie behaviour

Ooh she's deleted her you tube channel. Cue everyone being "supportive" and her feeling "so overwhelmed".
Surprise, surprise she "bunked off" homeschooling on Friday. She's a disgrace. I really think her kids (well, Louis) need to be in school getting an education, little Louis looks like a nervous wreck already! He'll really struggle when he goes back. We get they can do crafts and play in the garden and that's great but its not bringing out the best in him.

Sorry cross post didn't see these before I posted!

That black wedding dress! Christ!

I just saw her stories my first thought was she was preggers 😐 she's got no content that's why she's deleted it . She'll be taking up interior design like her friend Liza Prideaux both doll up to the 9's to sit in the kitchen/do the housework (pre covid) what content have they to offer ? they don't do anything else .Yeah I pity the kids when they have to go back to school their separation anxiety is bad enough ! poor Louie will really struggle to adjust I think..

Reactions: 1
I felt like her deleting YouTube was all for attention, she barely gets any negativity! I may unfollow her on insta as I don’t like her worries, I didn’t mind YouTube but her Instagram she’s very draining!!

Reactions: 4
I’m not surprised that she has deleted her YouTube account. There’s only so many ditl (when you don’t actually do anything) and food haul videos that you can do!
Im sure it will be much better for the children though to not have a camera in their face quite so much and given that the eldest two are now at school I think it’s a good decision.
Theres still plenty of selling that she can do on Instagram though!! Plus the closing of her YouTube has done wonders for her engagement figures 😝

Reactions: 5
Just caught up! I think it's quite embarrassing and sad how many people care about these saleswomen quitting? Some of the comments... 🤮

She obviously makes more money from her kids doing ads on Instagram than from YT. Less effort on her part. Less comments to delete.

Reactions: 6
Just caught up! I think it's quite embarrassing and sad how many people care about these saleswomen quitting? Some of the comments... 🤮

She obviously makes more money from her kids doing ads on Instagram than from YT. Less effort on her part. Less comments to delete.
Ahhhhhla cravendaaaale

Does anyone thinks now she’s deleted her you tube that she’s massively over sharing on Instagram!! Every time I come on her stories are always first but they are so utterly boring

Reactions: 6
Does anyone thinks now she’s deleted her you tube that she’s massively over sharing on Instagram!! Every time I come on her stories are always first but they are so utterly boring
yes totally, she needs to grasp quality over quantity

Yep, REALLY badly. I find her really bland over on instagram. It's just ad after ad. That picnic in the rain was so cringe. She seems so desperate for everyone to know what great quality family time they're having. Truth is, she's always alone with the kids, and typical, she took yet anotherf day off home schooling! Why doesnt she just say when she DOES homeschool. Oh yeh...she doesn't!

yes totally, she needs to grasp quality over quantity
She can't churn sh*t out fast enough can she. We don't need to see EVERY time you clean your kitchen love!

I didn't mind watching Charlie tbh. Liked her kitchen and her general decor of the house in that she didn't follow the usual trends.

I will say though, her home schooling, or what she showed of it, never seemed very educational. It always seemed like 90% craft and 10% reading a book together. I get that they are only reception and Y1, but she would act like she was bossing home schooling when they had spent all morning making pirate hats, eye patches and parrots. That ain't home schooling, its craft.

Wouldn't be much time for home schooling when she's a Tesco deadline to fill. The kid's are her props..:(

You lot obviously missed her responses to your concerns, her Reception child has bypassed all Biff levels and is now onto Roald Dahl and the other one is writing essays on how to save the world. It's all under control! Now onto trying to secure that cleaning brand contract! 👍

• Haha
While all 3 have a complete lack of social skills and interaction with kids their own age (pre lockdown ). Looks like they'll always be writing those essays and reading those books alone in the Mead family bubble ,instead of gaining confidence to grow in the real world 😐 but as long as they're helping mum sell her brand she's completely oblivious..