Fopperholic #4 Busy mum of 2, her life is a battle, yet she keeps up with tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone I know works in a and e and they said of they were sick enough to be taken there they shouldn’t have been taken on holiday straight away, they should of been allowing them to recover. If he’s already infected his brother won’t be long until someone else gets affected.
Hopefully the only people that catch it are that pair of selfish twats!

Reactions: 5
Imagine sitting as two grown ass adults and conducting yourselves like that though, dictating to your other half what to write on Instagram, and on your holiday as well!!! Can’t they put their phones down and have a bit of nookie or something instead. Well tbf, she prob holds her phone still as she’s in the moment scrolling away 😑😑
She won't be going near him if he's still oiled up like yesterday's photos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I just don't get it. If it was my mum she would have already have given me a right good bollocking for general attitude to kids, social media etc.
And I can't even have a sneaky look on here before sitting down at the dinner table without getting a telling off from hubby for being on my phone! To keep up with the comments she must be permanently on that phone! How has someone not sat her down and told her?

Reactions: 7
I just don't get it. If it was my mum she would have already have given me a right good bollocking for general attitude to kids, social media etc.
And I can't even have a sneaky look on here before sitting down at the dinner table without getting a telling off from hubby for being on my phone! To keep up with the comments she must be permanently on that phone! How has someone not sat her down and told her?
Rat boy is always on it to by the looks! They probably communicate by text 🤣!

• Haha
Damage control on the husbands page 🙄🙄 surprised he's left the original comment up to be honest
She penned that reply. Chris won't be getting any summer lovin' for the rest of the holiday now. Bad Chris, on the naughty step lol

we so need some fopperbollocks merch 😂
Oooooh yes merch. A special mug for mug cake. A tiny weeny plate with a magnifying mirror to make portions look huge. A note book full of daily affirmations (oil is the devil, eating is cheating etc).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Pics of the boys looking vaguely happy on her stories to dispel talk of them being miserable 🙄 she's so predictable. Bore off you haggered old has-been.

She penned that reply. Chris won't be getting any summer lovin' for the rest of the holiday now. Bad Chris, on the naughty step lol

Oooooh yes merch. A special mug for mug cake. A tiny weeny plate with a magnifying mirror to make portions look huge. A note book full of daily affirmations (oil is the devil, eating is cheating etc).
Eating is cheating 😂😂😂

Sniff the chips or they'll go to your hips

A mug cake a day keeps the pounds away

Husband's about to ask why I keep laughing to myself 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I get sick of her pathetic perfect posts. they're dull. no mum can relate whatsoever. I cried yesterday on my one day off with my 2 and 4 year old as they were driving me insane and I just couldnt be arsed 😂 That's real!
[/QUOTE]

THIS!!!

I’m a mum of twins. Watching her stories pisses me off so much. I’ve never had a night away from them or a day! I’ve had 3 hours once and hated it. I rely on family a lot but I take them to baby groups by myself and meet up with friends there. If one has a slight cold etc I don’t take them to a group, we go for a walk instead. Having the energy to shower is hard let alone so my hair make up etc. I’m lucky if I don’t leave the house covered in sick. But I’m happy looking a mess, my babies are clean and happy and that’s all that matters. She needs to give her head a wobble and either show us the real her or piss off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Scrolling through my stories and just seen this from Mamas and Papas, bet she’s fuming that’s she’s not on the parenting approved panellists! Had a look on @Notjustatwinmum who is featured on the page, and blimey a twin mum who is worlds apart from her! It’s much more about the babies, and their development and she looks very down to Earth! Twin mum who is managing to get her sh1t done, I thought they didn’t exist, and Fopps was the only twin mum to roam the earth everrrr 😉

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I’m a mum of twins. Watching her stories pisses me off so much. I’ve never had a night away from them or a day! I’ve had 3 hours once and hated it. I rely on family a lot but I take them to baby groups by myself and meet up with friends there. If one has a slight cold etc I don’t take them to a group, we go for a walk instead. Having the energy to shower is hard let alone so my hair make up etc. I’m lucky if I don’t leave the house covered in sick. But I’m happy looking a mess, my babies are clean and happy and that’s all that matters. She needs to give her head a wobble and either show us the real her or piss off.
So true, don't for one second compare yourself to her, you sound likes a proper mummy xx

• Heart
totally love this post, fellow twin mum here and when mine were babies I rarely knew what day it was, had hair crispy with sick in it and was so sleep deprived I cried over sticking my finger through a baby wipe haha but my babies were living their best lives......just with a mummy who resembled a banshee some days ;)
shes giving such an unrealistic version of life that its a joke, she will make people feel like failures and inadequate all for the sake of the perfect photo or post on insta, she is abusing her position as an influencer and should be ashamed

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Again why does Foppsmom message like they aren't in the same place? It's all very strange to me 🤔🙄
It’s very weird how her Mother is constantly creeping round Her, all very scripted though .... and comes across like she’s scared shitless of upsetting Princess Fopperbollocks! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
Can I just say I love the fact there’s a few twin mums in here (I’m not, I only have four singles so don’t count ;) ) But you’ll all probably know much better how much bs she actually comes out with, and it’s really good to hear that side of things! I’m just casually hi5’ing you all, and the rest of the sisterhood too, don’t mind me, hormonal again aren’t I 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I get the impression her family and Chris are like "for the love of god don't anger it" it being Nikki 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
To the twin mums out there...the real ones 🙌
With every scan I've had I've always momentarily thought "ooh twins would be amazing"
Well Saturday morning while the eldest was playing a football match behind our house I had my 3 year old and his mate in the house 5 minutes of them both wanting a poo at the same time and jointly jumping down the stairs has quickly made me realise I needed a gin at 10am 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.