Fopperholic #4 Busy mum of 2, her life is a battle, yet she keeps up with tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
👏👏. Thought it was just me and my bias to not liking her.
I took a dislike to him when he started training her around 6 weeks(and definitely pre 12 weeks) post c-section and birth. Red flags immediately for me.
I have a strength and conditioning coach for running who wouldn't train me until I had physio check to make sure my body healed and no severe diasitis ( that tummy muscle separation).
Yes!!! 6 weeks post c-section an absolute NO, especially with weights. Its not only diasitis thats a risk but blood vessels and tissues are still healing. It is not worth the risk. Plus the c-section scar is still healing and wound tears, infections or raised scarring is no fun.
Its best just to be walking - no weight bearing. If you eat healthy (and after all she is doing slimming world!) you shouldn't gain weight by sticking to light exercise only and post part and breast feeding will likely lose anyway
After 12 weeks I was told to start with cycling and I was given a set of physio exercises that focused on abdominal control and healing. I gave it 16 weeks, lost no weight and no muscle memory

Her form is appalling, leaning forward during lunges and straightening legs on the leg press is asking for a serious injury. I just hope post c section Mums aren't thinking these ridiculous videos are to be copied.

Reactions: 7
Watching her apply makeup in horrified fascination :oops: I’m only at foundation and I can’t believe how heavy handed she is. A pea size amount of that primer would be all you need and as for the foundation,eek! It’s one of the most full coverage foundations I’ve ever tried (didn’t buy cos I like my skin to look like skin) and she put loads on. Wonder how it looks in the flesh as cameras tend to bleach you out

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4
Hey lovelies. I’m just wondering how many people on here have twins? I don’t doubt that she must be lazy, given the number of comments about it, but there does seem to be a lot of twin experts on here â˜ș

I have twins. Mine are 6 months old and I can honestly say that it is the hardest thing I have ever done in my life. You are constantly fire fighting, juggling two babies with exactly the same needs, who often both want you at exactly the same time, and the one that doesn’t have your attention is letting you know they’re not happy. You always feel like you’re letting one or both of them down as you can’t spend as much time with each of them as you’d like. Single baby envy is a real thing! I just think the difficulty of looking after twins can’t be underestimated. I mean, it doesn’t stop her being a lazy so-and-so, but until you’ve had twins yourself I think it’s impossible to understand. As you were 😘

Reactions: 2
Hey lovelies. I’m just wondering how many people on here have twins? I don’t doubt that she must be lazy, given the number of comments about it, but there does seem to be a lot of twin experts on here â˜ș

I have twins. Mine are 6 months old and I can honestly say that it is the hardest thing I have ever done in my life. You are constantly fire fighting, juggling two babies with exactly the same needs, who often both want you at exactly the same time, and the one that doesn’t have your attention is letting you know they’re not happy. You always feel like you’re letting one or both of them down as you can’t spend as much time with each of them as you’d like. Single baby envy is a real thing! I just think the difficulty of looking after twins can’t be underestimated. I mean, it doesn’t stop her being a lazy so-and-so, but until you’ve had twins yourself I think it’s impossible to understand. As you were 😘
With the greatest of respect, I don't think anybody has suggested that having children/a baby/twins isn't hard work.

Reactions: 20

I’m a twin mum, with an older child. Being a twin mum is difficult you are right, however the fact that she thinks because she’s a twin mum somehow makes her supermum and superior to single child parents is absurd. She has an insane amount of help and it’s not nearly as hard as she makes out - she has infact said this on her own q&a tonight. She is lazy and she does have plenty of help so I think the slating from everyone - single child parents included - is definitely warranted! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 20

I have 5yr old twins and two older boys, aged 10 & 14 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m a twin mum, with an older child. Being a twin mum is difficult you are right, however the fact that she thinks because she’s a twin mum somehow makes her supermum and superior to single child parents is absurd. She has an insane amount of help and it’s not nearly as hard as she makes out - she has infact said this on her own q&a tonight. She is lazy and she does have plenty of help so I think the slating from everyone - single child parents included - is definitely warranted! 😊
Fair enough! I wish I had plenty of help 😀 I saw the q&a and she said having twins wasn’t hard, so she must have lots of help because doing it on your own is bloody hard (my husband works away a lot). I was just commenting on people who seemed to be experts about twins, eg saying it’s easy to give them 1 to 1 time. It’s not easy, but then it will be if you have lots of help!

Fair enough! I wish I had plenty of help 😀 I saw the q&a and she said having twins wasn’t hard, so she must have lots of help because doing it on your own is bloody hard (my husband works away a lot). I was just commenting on people who seemed to be experts about twins, eg saying it’s easy to give them 1 to 1 time. It’s not easy, but then it will be if you have lots of help!
Me too 🙈 I’m in a similar position, my husband also works away a lot and we don’t live near family. I think this is everyone’s gripe, she makes out it’s so difficult and doesn’t make it clear how much help she has, she is always getting her hair done or at the gym etc but still complains about having no me time or time for her and Chris. Meanwhile I’d just like the time to have a shower for longer than 2 minutes in peace! 😂🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t think that anybody has ever said it’s easy to give 1-1 time because we understand that it isn’t! The biggest gripe is her need to constantly remind everybody she has twins, and that she makes out she is the only woman to have ever had twins.
The world special has been thrown around sometimes too, making out only twin parents are special. She had to be corrected that all parents are special. She had absolutely no tact 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have a 3yo and 1yo, it's not easy giving them 1 on 1 time but I do. Its not easy having children. 1. 2. 3. 4. Same age. Different ages. Saying I can't comment on her having twins as I dont have twins is strange, I'm a parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t think that anybody has ever said it’s easy to give 1-1 time because we understand that it isn’t! The biggest gripe is her need to constantly remind everybody she has twins, and that she makes out she is the only woman to have ever had twins.
The world special has been thrown around sometimes too, making out only twin parents are special. She had to be corrected that all parents are special. She had absolutely no tact 🙄
I was one that corrected Nikki, as I was sick of hearing her say twin parents are special, and she did change the post which I thanked her for! I got shot down and called “over sensitive “ by somebody on her page which Nikki liked and responded to. I thought this out of order, nobody knew my reasons, but got blocked for standing up for myself đŸ€·đŸŒâ€â™€ïž.
I have looking at channel mum the past few days and honestly don’t know why they took her on. She goes against everything they seem to sell. She makes parenting look piss easy, spends more time on herself than I have ever known anyone. Moans about not getting enough time to herself, etc etc!
Nikki is a selfish parent and that is why are twins are delayed!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

twin mum here also and my husband worked away mon-thursday when mine were babies, my mum popped in to help when she could bless her, as we've said a few times on here it doesn't have to be twins to keep you this busy, it can be a baby and a toddler or two toddlers close in ages etc its more the fact we wonder how she gets the balance so wrong, she has plenty time for the gym, hair appointments, filming the vlogs etc yet the boys seem to be missing milestones, I managed to get my make up on most days don't get me wrong but thats cos I looked a fright without it after almost zero sleep ;) but she's portraying the perfect mum lifestyle and showing how its special and easy to have twins yet she has loads of help and the luxury of lots of time on her own to do her own thing. Even when she says she's had a hard day shes managed to fit in loads of SM time (deleting all the neg nelly comments lol) a trip to costa and plenty insta stories.......I didn't know what day it was half the time 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I have a 3yo and 1yo, it's not easy giving them 1 on 1 time but I do. Its not easy having children. 1. 2. 3. 4. Same age. Different ages. Saying I can't comment on her having twins as I dont have twins is strange, I'm a parent.
You’re absolutely right, it’s not easy having children. I’m sure you do a wonderful job. But, having twins is completely different to having children of two different ages.

It sounds like this woman is an absolute nightmare, and thank you to the tattlers who have helped me understand why she is so bloody annoying! Those poor kids of hers would benefit from some time in nursery if she can’t devote the right amount of attention to them.

Totally agree! I’m a twin mum to 10 month old boys. As they are my first (like fopps) I always tell people it’s just “having a baby” to me. I think parents of two singletons are super mum’s keeping 2 different ages happy!

Reactions: 5
I’m not saying one on one time is easy at all, and no I’m not a twin expert. I’m a mum of four and I do understand the struggle of juggling everyone’s needs being met, and independent time with mum/dad caregiver etc. But what I am saying is that if she can draft in “the help” (her mum, dad etc) to get her roots done or whatever me time she needs that day, then she could also easily have asked them to take one of the boys in the pram for walk to the park for half an hour. Used that time to get down on the floor with lots of cushions, and objects with the baby trying to reach forwards for it, she talks so much about her own core when she could have been doing the same for her boys core! I am not interested in excuses being made for her anymore, when she’s shown so much disregard for helpful suggestions, that she could have already been doing with the boys. Yet chose to see them as “hate” just because she can’t take people thinking that she doesn’t know it all, and it’s her way or the highway. Her way has held those boys back, and whether she admits that or not she knows it.

Reactions: 17
Sweet baby Jesus she’s just actually said on those q&a’s that the reasons the boys are behind is because they were premature, and that they don’t get as much one on one time!!! You know you could try putting the frigging camera down love, you know maybe stop getting your c section scar out that no one wanted to see anyway, stop doing crappy videos on licking your lashes you minger, stop filming yourself twirling from side to side in cheap polyester and make more one on one time then!!!! Oh she’s infuriated me with that comment! It’s her fault they are behind, because other stuff where she could have been helping them came before them. It was just easier for her to continually lie them down, and treat them like newborns at 6 months onwards, now they are 9 months plus we are seeing glimpses of what those boys probably wanted to do a while back! She should be ashamed of herself, the brazen dimwit!!!! Cannot stand people who take no responsibility for their own actions!! Sorry guys I’ll step away from the shouty soap box now ha x
they weren’t massively premature! It really annoys me her using this as some sort of excuse. My boys were 10 weeks early and I don’t make excuses for them! She didn’t even have to stay more than 2 days in hospital!

Reactions: 13
You’re absolutely right, it’s not easy having children. I’m sure you do a wonderful job. But, having twins is completely different to having children of two different ages.
So having two under 2 isn’t as hard as having twins? Or even 3 under 3?

I get it, it must be hard when they’re are newborns, no sleep, no routine etc but twins are usually on the same schedule, they nap at the same time, eat at the same time etc etc.

Having a newborn and a toddler with two completely different needs is bloody hard too....in fact parenting in general is bloody hard so to say having twins is harder is a bit of a ridiculous comment.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
they weren’t massively premature! It really annoys me her using this as some sort of excuse. My boys were 10 weeks early and I don’t make excuses for them! She didn’t even have to stay more than 2 days in hospital!
It annoys me too! It’s like she thinks we are all stupid and will believe the excuses and lies she’s spouting! She may be in denial but we aren’t! My second daughter went into spontaneous labour at 33+6 so almost 34 weeks, and she’s been like a Tazmanian devil whirlwind ever since, wanting to sit up/crawl/cruise/walk, with encouragement and some guidance she hit her milestones some a little earlier. So all that corrected age bull she uses I just roll my eyes at! They were only about two weeks early when the Twins element of coming earlier anyway is taken into it, which is nothing, and certainly not an excuse for her to be using as to why they are behind!

She LICKED her eyelashes?
Honestly, watch her YouTube video and see how cocky about it she is “I’ve lived a very very very very long time and not died doing it” or words to that effect! She’s like a petulant teenage girl, the way she’s passively aggressive slagging off people who have said to her you can get eye infections like that! But Fopps knows best 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.