Fopperholic #4 Busy mum of 2, her life is a battle, yet she keeps up with tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I've always liked the name Grayson for ages but for the other 1 it was so hard oh my god"
So fave twin got the fave name too 😓🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
So she is now saying she isn’t medically trained! Hi 👋 Nikki!
Oh and don’t wait for your boys to get to an age where they have to tell you not to plaster them all over social media! Have some respect for them and their privacy now!!

Reactions: 8
Just watched the make up video. She's soooooooo bleeping embarrassing. Imagine you were related to that?

The amount of make up she trowels on is unreal. The finished look is not good at all.

Nikki ❤ Nikki so so much xxx

Reactions: 7
Never mind your creased bedsheets love, you've been in your gym clothes for over 8 hours yuk!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Such a liar in her Q&As saying she did nothing about her weight for 3 months after having the twins.

She had the boys 4th September. Was back posting her mug cakes on 6th September. Posted saying first proper gym session 6th November and PT session on 14th November. (Yes I’m sad and went back and checked but she really annoys me talking crap)

Stop lying to your followers Nicola! It really infuriates me that new mums might be putting themselves down because of her. She had her priorities all wrong after birth, she still does! It’s all about her.

Reactions: 18
Bloody hell she never misses a chance to belittle her mum does she??
She's more like a weird dominating bitchy 'friend' to her mum rather than a daughter.

The thing that makes it worse is you know if anyone tried to talk to her like that she'd go into a crazy eyed strop!

Reactions: 10
Sweet baby Jesus she’s just actually said on those q&a’s that the reasons the boys are behind is because they were premature, and that they don’t get as much one on one time!!! You know you could try putting the frigging camera down love, you know maybe stop getting your c section scar out that no one wanted to see anyway, stop doing crappy videos on licking your lashes you minger, stop filming yourself twirling from side to side in cheap polyester and make more one on one time then!!!! Oh she’s infuriated me with that comment! It’s her fault they are behind, because other stuff where she could have been helping them came before them. It was just easier for her to continually lie them down, and treat them like newborns at 6 months onwards, now they are 9 months plus we are seeing glimpses of what those boys probably wanted to do a while back! She should be ashamed of herself, the brazen dimwit!!!! Cannot stand people who take no responsibility for their own actions!! Sorry guys I’ll step away from the shouty soap box now ha x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Sweet baby Jesus she’s just actually said on those q&a’s that the reasons the boys are behind is because they were premature, and that they don’t get as much one on one time!!! You know you could try putting the frigging camera down love, you know maybe stop getting your c section scar out that no one wanted to see anyway, stop doing crappy videos on licking your lashes you minger, stop filming yourself twirling from side to side in cheap polyester and make more one on one time then!!!! Oh she’s infuriated me with that comment! It’s her fault they are behind, because other stuff where she could have been helping them came before them. It was just easier for her to continually lie them down, and treat them like newborns at 6 months onwards, now they are 9 months plus we are seeing glimpses of what those boys probably wanted to do a while back! She should be ashamed of herself, the brazen dimwit!!!! Cannot stand people who take no responsibility for their own actions!! Sorry guys I’ll step away from the shouty soap box now ha x
🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Reactions: 6

100% spot on

She's really not grasping that them being one month early doesn't mean it's ok for them to be 3 months behind.....I'm crap at maths but even I can work out that doesn't add up. I assume most twins are born early, including those she met up with yesterday but who who seem to be sitting up and playing like they should. What's the excuse for that then fopperbollocks

She's really not grasping that them being one month early doesn't mean it's ok for them to be 3 months behind.....I'm crap at maths but even I can work out that doesn't add up. I assume most twins are born early, including those she met up with yesterday but who who seem to be sitting up and playing like they should. What's the excuse for that then fopperbollocks
I don’t get that full term for twins is 37 weeks? They were born at 35? So not really that prem. please correct me if I’m wrong, so as you say, how can she keep using that pathetic reason to try and excuse her lazy parenting?!

Unfortunately they do block if you dare unfollow!! Sad, sad people with sad sad lives!
They think they are above everybody and no way should you unfollow such inspirational people 🤣🤣
Wow. Why are these ‘influencers’ such dicks! No wonder sites like this exist.

Wow. Why are these ‘influencers’ such dicks! No wonder sites like this exist.
Funny thing is I only learnt about Tattle because of Fopps having a tantrum about it on one of her videos :p

Also, the boys were 2 weeks early for a twin pregnancy which isn’t much at all. Nothing a bit of hard work & effort on their (her and Chris I mean) part could have remedied.

Reactions: 9

oh yes! this is why i love this thread, lots of like minded folks who see it as it is and right though the fopperbollocks shite......i cant stop using fopperbollocks, we need some merch #fopperbollocks

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Funny thing is I only learnt about Tattle because of Fopps having a tantrum about it on one of her videos :p

Also, the boys were 2 weeks early for a twin pregnancy which isn’t much at all. Nothing a bit of hard work & effort on their (her and Chris I mean) part could have remedied.
I follow triplet_mum_of_4 and her triplets are a few months older than the boys but seem to have met their milestones. They were earlier than the boys I think and she has an older son so being prem and having more than one to focus on is obviously an excuse.

I follow triplet_mum_of_4 and her triplets are a few months older than the boys but seem to have met their milestones. They were earlier than the boys I think and she has an older son so being prem and having more than one to focus on is obviously an excuse.
It’s almost like she’s using the fact they were premature as an excuse not to bother. Her thinking must be along the lines of “well they’re gonna be delayed developmentally so I might as well just not bother.” They’re not going to do anything unless you encourage and teach them. And being a twin and not having 1:1 time is a cop out.

Reactions: 2
"I've always liked the name Grayson for ages but for the other 1 it was so hard oh my god"
So fave twin got the fave name too 😓🤦‍♀️
And the thing is whenever I hear Grayson I always think of Grayson Perry 😂😂
Awful thing is as cute as they are, and totally not their fault, but they've got such chavvy names!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She really thinks her rat boy looks like jay out of tattoo fixers... in your dreams fopps 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
How can she deny having lip fillers? She looks unrecognisable on her wedding pictures and pics from around that time
F95292C7-ECCB-44A5-9769-5218BA267084.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.