Fopperholic #38 It’s not a filter, it’s a preset! Quick swipe up and help pay our debt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she serious? How many different skincare brands is she going to do ads for? She only did the one for Burts Bees less than a month ago! You can’t really tell how good a skincare product is working in that short space a time?

She’s going on about if you have eczema, psoriasis, sensitive cream etc to try it. People who actually have those conditions, like myself, know that you can’t be pissing about with new tit all the time! God she’s infuriating!!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
She’s absolutely loyal to nothing and no one. If a cream etc.. is doing an uhmaaaazing job you would have no need to go and use anything else. She’s a bullshitting, money grabbing Class A knob.

Correcting that lady for her spelling, what a joke! Yes her hair has grown just like her massive, bulbous Pinocchio’s nose. Pity same can’t be said for her husbands togger🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion
Fopperholic #39 my dad is healthy & fit to babysit! Boys always glum cause I'm a 'first time mum'

(I was going to put - 'cause I'm a tit mum' but my conscience wouldn't allow it 😂😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Thread suggestion
Fopperholic #39 - correcting peoples spelling, ha that’s rich! Coming from you ya beggy witch! 🙈😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Thread suggestion
Fopperholic #39 my dad is healthy & fit to babysit! Boys always glum cause I'm a 'first time mum'

(I was going to put - 'cause I'm a tit mum' but my conscience wouldn't allow it 😂😂)
I was reading it and thinking sure we could get a 'tit mum' in there somewhere ..... 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Baked beans in a chilli instead of kidney beans in chilli sauce? What a foodie 🙃 just use normal kidney beans, ya melt!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Didn't she used to rave about a skin cream that she used on the babies which was made by her brother in laws company?

Reactions: 16
Fopperholic: No creativity every ad is shite, but don’t mention it to her she’ll definitely bite!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry long time lurker. I actually quite like her but she needs to stop lying and making herself to be something she's not! It's damaging to her followers.
She most definitely uses a 'slimming trick' when taking pics. These were taken on the same day. Left pic by her, the right by a friend. Spot the BIG difference?! 😉
Her legs don't match? Left there are mega skim and right they are bigger?
Nothing wrong with bigger legs btw I have tree trunks and thunder thighs! But why lie?

Reactions: 8
Thread title:

Sky’s political correspondent Nikki Flopps, shes sticking to guidelines but can’t wait for the shops

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Baked beans in a chilli instead of kidney beans in chilli sauce? What a foodie 🙃 just use normal kidney beans, ya melt!
I put both in..... chopped toms... kidney beans in chilli sauce.... mixed beans.... baked beans... keeps us warm in the winter.... but I'm a rebel and use beef mince 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.