Fopperholic #38 It’s not a filter, it’s a preset! Quick swipe up and help pay our debt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I going mad ? I've just started to watch an Insta video thing on her page about some Uhhhhhhmazing eczema cream and now it's gone ? Oh and it wasn't Burts Bees or whatever she calls it that she said she uses ALL the time - it was another on Balwood ?? or somethng !!
Has it gone completely? I used to use balmond on my daughters hair, her scalp is really bad and it’s the only thing that has ever really cleared it. When I realised Fopp’s was an ambassador I stopped buying it, would start again if they have dropped her 🤣

Reactions: 1
Am I going mad ? I've just started to watch an Insta video thing on her page about some Uhhhhhhmazing eczema cream and now it's gone ? Oh and it wasn't Burts Bees or whatever she calls it that she said she uses ALL the time - it was another on Balwood ?? or somethng !!
Balmonds. She’s spoken about it “sooooo many times”. Never heard her mention it !! 😂😂😂

Apparently the boys had eczema as babies. Who knew !?? Liar.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Balmonds. She’s spoken about it “sooooo many times”. Never heard her mention it !! 😂😂😂

Apparently the boys had eczema as babies. Who knew !?? Liar.
They did but she’s gone from aveeno, to her cousins company, to burys bees and now this!

3 weeks ago she was losing her marbles over burts bees - I really want to comment but I can’t get blocked again 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion

Money's too tight to mention but still need to get Chris an extension and Nikki need s fugly shoes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Came on to say the same. She was raving about Burt's bees a couple weeks ago and now she's arse licking Balmonds. She just makes no sense. She will do ANY ad for money. Just makes her look such a fool

Someone got there 😂😂😂
I can't see that... Dont tell me she jumped on it straight away 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Her grid is absolutely shocking, the ad’s are terribly labelled and wasn’t that pushchair gifted? Where is the #gifted on her post!! She is also such a beg, I stopped using balmonds because of her, it’s been months and months since she has shown it, now weeks after a burts bees ad she is raving about it again. Don’t companies do their homework first?

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Came on to say the same. She was raving about Burt's bees a couple weeks ago and now she's arse licking Balmonds. She just makes no sense. She will do ANY ad for money. Just makes her look such a fool

I can't see that... Dont tell me she jumped on it straight away 🙄🙄🙄
Probably as she’s arse licking sheep comments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s there for me but says posted three minutes Ago!
She must of posted.... took it down and then reposted as I can see it again now !

God she's an absolute beg ! She'd sell her grandad for a swipe up and a few pennies !! She actually disgusts me !

• Haha
Thread suggestion: Fopperholic #39 Please use my affiliate link, I can't afford to move my sink

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
I couldn’t sit there and talk tit about something I’ve never used or have intentions of using even if was getting paid loads! It’s just not me, it screams desperation. Wonder how the big plaster is getting on fading her scar 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s so desperate to work with asda it’s a shame she doesn’t follow their slogan .. save money live better

• Haha
How can she say she uses it in her own skin care regime when none of her YouTube vids show these products at all! She’s an compulsive liar 🤥

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Thread suggestion: Dior glasses paired with an asda dress, just like her content - her life is a mess.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Did anyone else watch her story about the black dress? The one with the belt round the waist. I thought she looked really really slim there, tiny waist. Then in the picture she posted on her grid of her standing next to the pram she definitely doesn't look that slim in the photo. :unsure: Can you get software that edits videos like this?! Or do my eyes deceive me.
My efforts courtesy of 30 mins on a photoshop app. 😀
They’re pretty crappy, but that’s bcos I had a quick go then couldn’t be arsed. Imagine what you could do with a bit of time and effort!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
My efforts courtesy of 30 mins on a photoshop app. 😀
They’re pretty crappy, but that’s bcos I had a quick go then couldn’t be arsed. Imagine what you could do with a bit of time and effort!
Say it before and I'll say it again.... ! You looks fabulous in your 'natural' pic lovely !! xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Say it before and I'll say it again.... ! You looks fabulous in your 'natural' pic lovely !! xx
Ha! I loves ya! It’s so weird though isn’t it, because when I replied I kinda thought ooh I wonder if anyone who saw the original pic will think I’m a knob for re-posting? Then it occurred to me that this is the kind of thoughts these influencers must have, no? How damaging must it be to their self-esteem? I deleted the app anyway...blurgh.....who has that much time to impress strangers 🧐

In my opinion there is definitely ‘space’ for an influencer account that does daily comparisons of real life pics versus doctored ones (but not in the style of ‘knee deep in life’ 🤢). Loads of influencers seem to do the odd photo comparaison, but is there an account dedicated to it? If there is....I need it! Sick and tired of seeing edited images and it affecting my self-worth! I would absolutely LOVE an account that had a daily comparison of their face or body b4 and after all the editing available out there,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.