Fopperholic #37 Oh God she’s moved to Tiktok, doesn’t she realise she looks like a cock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion:

The extension is shite cause she’s got a cheap builder. Swears her skincare’s UHMAZING but we know it’s a filter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Those two little girls are absolutely adorable.... but I'm surprised that as both parents are police officers that she has an open profile on Insta.... 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I see she's another one who doesn't put hats on the babies and has them with shoulders on display in full beaming sun! What is wrong with these people? 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Extensions a fail, Fopps more concerned with her nails. Quick, put up the baby Jail!

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion.

Fopperholic #38 Extension is built, the front room is banned, the sun is out boys, quick get tanned.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She's at it again! A break from what? Actually having to parent their own children? 🙄🙄 welcome to normal life! They have no idea.

Also...
You - not me
Your - that belongs to you
You're - you are ridiculous

20200525_083931.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She's at it again! A break from what? Actually having to parent their own children? 🙄🙄 welcome to normal life! They have no idea.

Also...
You - not me

View attachment 137639
Christ the minute it gets announced you can go to other house she will drop those boys straight away! Then will do the me time post 🙄

Reactions: 14

Also...
You - not me

View attachment 137639
Working really hard.....back from a holiday straight into lockdown hasn't played golf/"worked" in weeks - herself pissing about buying endless toys because she doesn't know how to let them play.... life is one big break for that pair- tanning themselves and their unfortunate boys in the garden- this comment from mad Mazza has really annoyed me no end- they will never ever know what hard work really is ☹

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Never heard of a preset but it’s obviously something that enhances your photos so I had a quick google.
D5172266-ECC7-4629-A390-99050F511171.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Are those suction plates not aimed at younger children, eg. 6 month old babies?! They have suction cups on the bottom to stick to the high chair. Think the boys would be better off with a normal plate now to get used to them. Plus I’m sure they won’t stay in their high chairs for much longer!

Reactions: 14
No wonder she is selling that "rare" jacket, it's bloody horrible!!
It's blessing that it is rare 😜 Selling her beloved chav collection? Christ they must be skint. She'll be down cash generators with their tablets next.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Never heard of a preset but it’s obviously something that enhances your photos so I had a quick google.
View attachment 137663
"Filter on steroids" 😂😂😂 oh I don't use a filter. No of course you dont. That's why yours and lawsons eyes are always such an odd shade of blue. And you look like you all need a wash.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Are those suction plates not aimed at younger children, eg. 6 month old babies?! They have suction cups on the bottom to stick to the high chair. Think the boys would be better off with a normal plate now to get used to them. Plus I’m sure they won’t stay in their high chairs for much longer!
the way they rock those high chairs I can’t see it being safe for much longer! Old fopps will want them confined for as long as possible though!
my son just got the £1 plastic character plates from Asda from about 1 onwards, kids make a mess she’s never going to be able to accept that fact!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.