Fopperholic #37 Oh God sheโ€™s moved to Tiktok, doesnโ€™t she realise she looks like a cock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She truly thinks the sun shines out of her own arse doesnโ€™t she!
She is soooo delusional. Wants the Champagne lifestyle on her lemonade budget. I'm sorry but everything is so cheap and dated. A bit like her fake bags! ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
She is soooo delusional. Wants the Champagne lifestyle on her lemonade budget. I'm sorry but everything is so cheap and dated. A bit like her fake bags! ๐Ÿ™ˆ
She does because that dress is a Primarni one .... someone has commented they got it for 3 quid in the sale..... ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ha ha her brother dressed up as her in his video by the look of it. Best piss take ever!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Ha ha her brother dressed up as her in his video by the look of it. Best piss take ever!
Think that's his mate and his hair is actually like that !!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ Her brother hasn't got a bad voice and Carly has an excellent voice... bet Fopps hates it as she had inspirations of being a pop star didn't she ?! ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Reactions: 7
OK I've just watched a bit of her brother singing on you tube and I think he's pretty good - typical party/club/wedding type singer but a decent voice... One thing I can't get over though is he looks absolutely NOTHING like Fopps or her parents...... he's really dark haired, eyed, skinned..... he looks mixed race..... I do think he's quite handsome (I know , I know... he's a chav...... but he's better looking than Deux Chebs !) ..... I shall remove myself now and beat myself with the silly stick ๐Ÿ™ˆ ๐Ÿ™ˆ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Haha I remember that, and the one of her swinging round the telephone box in thigh high boots ๐Ÿ˜‚

Mankles was full on crouching on the ground with a big proper camera out pointing up at her. She looked fairly normal though in jeans, would of preferred the cow dress
Wasnโ€™t this the pic where she acted like a model and probably hoped sheโ€™d get spotted๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OK I've just watched a bit of her brother singing on you tube and I think he's pretty good - typical party/club/wedding type singer but a decent voice... One thing I can't get over though is he looks absolutely NOTHING like Fopps or her parents...... he's really dark haired, eyed, skinned..... he looks mixed race..... I do think he's quite handsome (I know , I know... he's a chav...... but he's better looking than Deux Chebs !) ..... I shall remove myself now and beat myself with the silly stick ๐Ÿ™ˆ ๐Ÿ™ˆ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
[/QUOTE/]

I can't see where he gets his looks from either. I think he looks really sinister (reminds me of this weirdo that tried to groom me online when I was 15....not at all suggesting he is that... he just reminds me of him by looks ๐Ÿคฎ)

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.