Fopperholic #35 The Mussolini of Montessori

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she was talking about her brother being at her mum's and it wasn't fair because he was here and she can't get to see him, what I really took from that was it isn't fair he is spending so much time with their parents and she isn't centre of attention for once ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Definitely! And sheโ€™s gutted she hasnโ€™t got her parents on hand to babysit the twins so she can go and do her exercise ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 15
So stories......

1. Fuuummmming deep down that her brother is getting all Mad Mazza's attention ! So jealous she'll be glad when he's pissed off I bet ! No thought for how gutting it must be for him and Carly to be so far away from home, their dogs and the worry of a possible cancelled wedding and no work if they are both entertainers in Cyprus !

2. She is going to do something productive tonight - yoga ! Then chill and watch some TV.... How can she say that when she has a tit load of ironing getting bigger and bigger - now getting that done would be productive you lazy bint !

3. The way she spoke about Lawson and his cut (she's a FIRST TIME MUM in case you forgot!)..... he was due a nap ?! FFS your son has bashed his head yet you're worried about his nap time being disrupted !! She didn't say how proud she was, what a brave boy he was..... just he was 'amazing' ... I just think she's a real cold fish with no emotion ...... most mums first time or otherwise trust their gut - she doesn't seem to know that !

Reactions: 21
So she showed a box of bath bombs that she had ordered from the body shop, but tonight produces one from a different company. And surely more fun if the boys had been able to do
It?

Reactions: 9
Obsessed with naps but if my child had whacked their head Iโ€™d be trying to avoid them sleeping!

Reactions: 23
So much for no phones on 'date night' so that's why she got so dolled up because she was invited to join the 'multiple mums' Don't Rush thing ๐Ÿ™„ I's it just me but why does she and others insist on calling themselves multiple mums, mums of multiples?! Is it some kind of cult ๐Ÿ˜‚ Are they not Mom's same as everyone else that has children ๐Ÿค” bleeping winds me up ๐Ÿคฏ

And why do they all have wind machines ๐ŸŒฌ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I see Ellaโ€™s Kitchen have replied to one of the comments about the collab with Fopps saying theyโ€™re looking into it.

I know some were against people contacting the companies she works with. I personally never have but I can see why people do to be honest and think itโ€™s important that they reconsider the relationship. I just wish the companies would do their own research to begin with, maybe a lot do and thatโ€™s why she gets so few collabs.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
You will only understand if you have multiple babies and go out without one ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ I donโ€™t have babies and that comment upset me. She is so cold itโ€™s untrue

• Sad
Reactions: 15
First time mum. Jeez. It's been 20 months. It's on the job training, surely she's worked this out now?!
All My children are different. None have done things the same way, all walked at different ages, all slept though at different stages. Even though I wasn't a first time mum I still had no clue most of the time (and still don't) about what I'm doing. We all have to deal with new things with children every day, especially when they have accidents.
She needs to stop saying first time mum and just own the fact that it's hard. We get it. We all know. Welcome to the club. She just pisses me off when she makes excuses for things not working out as planned/expected. That is parenting. It needs no excuses.
'My child had an accident, it's never happened before we didn't know what to do so I called 111, they said to take him to a&e so off we went'
All that was needed. not an excuse as to why she didn't immediately go, no one especially right now would really expect it if it wasn't life threatening!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Urgh that video is predictable! Sam fiers did it. And some other twin mums but they arenโ€™t big influencers and literally was about 4 of them. Not every single one of them. Hers was cringe she isnโ€™t she aware that type of video she needs to be glammed up in the same flipped room ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 7
I was literally cringing watching that multiple mums thing ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ณ this is ๐Ÿ’ฏ why she got so dressed up for date night. Absolutely everything in her life is based around social media and needing constant validation that sheโ€™s the best mum, the most beautiful woman, has the best husband etc... I think she was constantly told how amazing she was and how she was the best at everything growing up and now she has the need to still hear that constantly.
Also it drives me mad using this multiple mums term all the time to make themselves look more special. I have a 3 and a 6 year old why is that less special?๐Ÿ™„

• Wow
Reactions: 27
You know what I absolutely LOVE.... that even though she's on that stupid 'multiple mums' thing, her section begins just as you have to press to continue watching, meaning its over the limit of time a normal video post can be on the grid. So won't be seen by anyone who doesnt want to launch IGTV. Hehee.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She looks so contrived and out of place in it. She looks like the oldest out of the mums, which I doubt she will like.
All children are beautiful, but some of those children in the video look like little models.

Reactions: 8
So much for no phones on 'date night' so that's why she got so dolled up because she was invited to join the 'multiple mums' Don't Rush thing ๐Ÿ™„ I's it just me but why does she and others insist on calling themselves multiple mums, mums of multiples?! Is it some kind of cult ๐Ÿ˜‚ Are they not Mom's same as everyone else that has children ๐Ÿค” bleeping winds me up ๐Ÿคฏ

And why do they all have wind machines ๐ŸŒฌ๐Ÿ˜‚
Surely anyone with more than one child is a mum of multiples ? Also it doesn't make you any less of a mum if you only have one child either.. bleeping idiots.... !!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Where do I start?!
NHS 24 would have told her that only 1 adult could attend...otherwise they would've all been there. How did Faveson manage without her?!
The comment- it just wouldn't stop bleeding so I didn't know what to do I'm a first time mum blah blah blah! Had it been your head that wouldn't stop bleeding then I'm sure a trip to hospital would be your first thought!

Haha, so much for getting dolled up for date night...it was just to do that stupid tik tok with the young mums!

Also, Lawson didn't even get a full post. The 2nd pic is with Faveson...had it been Faveson that hurt himself he would've had a full 10 pic post all to himself ๐Ÿ˜• who am I kidding, Faveson is always with Chris and Fopps so he wouldn't have a chance to fall into something.
Remember in a story post from the garden last week Lawson fell over and she just carried on walking, no "oops up you get, let me help you" etc just nothing.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.