Fopperholic #35 The Mussolini of Montessori

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously your toddler had a HEAD INJURY that wouldn’t stop bleeding and you didn’t know whether you should take them to a & e?! Bloody hell...
I took my two week old to a and e with a slight toe infection of some sort 😂 he had a black bit on his toe and my mind literally went to his spreading and him losing his leg (this was 8 years ago pre corona days) the doctor was very understanding! He just squeezed the fluid out though as he was too young for antibiotics and it was fine.

Reactions: 5
Just skimmed this thread as I’ve been non stop reading another one on here that’s cleared in 24hrs 🤯 so apologies if I’m repeating anything #dramaeverywhere! Has she really just announced that poor Lawson cut his eye open and her first instinct was to just “keep an eye on it” but then it didn’t stop bleeding so she messaged her friends asking whether to take him to A&E?!?! I mean I just have NO WORDS! We had the usual first time mum bullshit but let’s be real, any human has instincts that would scream medical attention if something happened like that 🤔 the silly witch took faveson to A&E for a case of D&V ffs but when the poor boy is bleeding she has to ask mummy friends, bloody shameful!
She really is a bleeping disgrace

Reactions: 7
Annoyingly out of all the multiple accounts tagged on that Tik Tok Fopps has the most views on her Instagram 🙄 She will be delighted 😑

Reactions: 2
I took my two week old to a and e with a slight toe infection of some sort 😂 he had a black bit on his toe and my mind literally went to his spreading and him losing his leg (this was 8 years ago pre corona days) the doctor was very understanding! He just squeezed the fluid out though as he was too young for antibiotics and it was fine.
Sorry I make that sound jokey, I would never take advantage of a and e we’ve never used it unless it’s been a genuine emergency or been advised by 111 but in my post pregnancy head we needed to go to a and e at 11pm on a Friday night with his toe

• Heart
Too much time on my hands but on that Don't Rush multiple mums thing Fopps doesn't even put the makeup brush on her face in the before like everyone else does and barely once on the glammed up shot 🙄 then the next person (who Fopps drops it to) you see the brush hover down then back up then drops down properly (I know Fopps didn't really pass it along) but made me giggle it's messed up as usual 🤣

• Haha
Too much time on my hands but on that Don't Rush multiple mums thing Fopps doesn't even put the makeup brush on her face in the before like everyone else does and barely once on the glammed up shot 🙄 then the next person (who Fopps drops it to) you see the brush hover down then back up then drops down properly (I know Fopps didn't really pass it along) but made me giggle it's messed up as usual 🤣
yes I thought this too - she didn’t mess about with the brush in the pjs shot and she wanted it gone quickly, and didn’t want to cover her face with the brush in the made up one, so she just posed. It’s not how it’s supposed to be done

First time mum. Jeez. It's been 20 months. It's on the job training, surely she's worked this out now?!
All My children are different. None have done things the same way, all walked at different ages, all slept though at different stages. Even though I wasn't a first time mum I still had no clue most of the time (and still don't) about what I'm doing. We all have to deal with new things with children every day, especially when they have accidents.
She needs to stop saying first time mum and just own the fact that it's hard. We get it. We all know. Welcome to the club. She just pisses me off when she makes excuses for things not working out as planned/expected. That is parenting. It needs no excuses.
'My child had an accident, it's never happened before we didn't know what to do so I called 111, they said to take him to a&e so off we went'
All that was needed. not an excuse as to why she didn't immediately go, no one especially right now would really expect it if it wasn't life threatening!

I really hope as a manager she empathised with a 'first time' SW consultant who may regularly ignore constructive sdvice

• Haha
Probably bumped his head on one of the cupboards on the “island” since it is so out of place! Found it so weird that she’s probably never had any alone time with Lawson before!

Reactions: 11
You know what I absolutely LOVE.... that even though she's on that stupid 'multiple mums' thing, her section begins just as you have to press to continue watching, meaning its over the limit of time a normal video post can be on the grid. So won't be seen by anyone who doesnt want to launch IGTV. Hehee.
I laughed at this too. Even if you do continue to watch, hers doesn’t flow like the rest do as it’s a totally different room and background. Just doesn’t work. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Fopperbollox fail yet again 🤣.

Reactions: 14
I laughed at this too. Even if you do continue to watch, hers doesn’t flow like the rest do as it’s a totally different room and background. Just doesn’t work. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Fopperbollox fail yet again 🤣.
She's had a YouTube channel for like 5/6 years and that's the best she has to offer? Shameful! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Just skimmed this thread as I’ve been non stop reading another one on here that’s cleared in 24hrs 🤯 so apologies if I’m repeating anything #dramaeverywhere! Has she really just announced that poor Lawson cut his eye open and her first instinct was to just “keep an eye on it” but then it didn’t stop bleeding so she messaged her friends asking whether to take him to A&E?!?! I mean I just have NO WORDS! We had the usual first time mum bullshit but let’s be real, any human has instincts that would scream medical attention if something happened like that 🤔 the silly witch took faveson to A&E for a case of D&V ffs but when the poor boy is bleeding she has to ask mummy friends, bloody shameful!
What is D&V? 🤔 Sorry, it’s late and I can’t think 🤪

Reactions: 1
Your kid has had a bash on the head so you continue to film him? Not a chance I’d wanna be filmed for thousands online if I was recovering from a head injury. The poor baine!!! Put his little pjs on and snuggle him!!!!!!!!!!!

PUT. YOUR. bleeping. PHONE. AWAY.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Your kid has had a bash on the head so you continue to film him? Not a chance I’d wanna be filmed for thousands online if I was recovering from a head injury. The poor baine!!! Put his little pjs on and snuggle him!!!!!!!!!!!

PUT. YOUR. bleeping. PHONE. AWAY.
She mentioned it was nap time as Grayson stayed at home with Chris and had his nap,I hope she didn’t let Lawson nap after he had a head injury you need to try and keep them awake. I don’t get why she had to seek advice from so many people. Surely a mother’s instinct is take him to a minor injuries unit if nothing would stem the bleeding. Just because it’s not in with their bloody routine don’t delay something like this ffs

Reactions: 15
I get that some bumps and cuts may make you doubt yourself, ive been there myself. Ive not gone to a doctor straight away, but monitored and acted the next day if need be. But a cut like that, with bleeding, it would cause abit of panic. One of mine fell and split his head. It was a tiny split, and the bleeding wasnt actually too bad but.. it was a cut on his head, and it was *that* cry - when you know theyve really hurt themselves. So went straight to a&e.

I do hope she learns to relax into motherhood and warm up. She'll cut out so much stress for herself.

Reactions: 9
She mentioned it was nap time as Grayson stayed at home with Chris and had his nap,I hope she didn’t let Lawson nap after he had a head injury you need to try and keep them awake. I don’t get why she had to seek advice from so many people. Surely a mother’s instinct is take him to a minor injuries unit if nothing would stem the bleeding. Just because it’s not in with their bloody routine don’t delay something like this ffs
She said he didn't nap, he napped after they had been to A&E.

I personally think this has happened because people are trying to keep away from hospitals because of the pandemic. It makes people delay going for other issues because of the constant repetition of protecting the NHS etc and not over burdening it. Fortunately she took him down after speaking to 111.

Reactions: 10

I personally think this has happened because people are trying to keep away from hospitals because of the pandemic. It makes people delay going for other issues because of the constant repetition of protecting the NHS etc and not over burdening it. Fortunately she took him down after speaking to 111.
I get calling 111 but why seek advice from several nurse friends, one may give advice the other doesn’t so then she would be weighing up her options thinking who’s advice she should take. Luckily for her they all gave the correct advice, even with the current climate if someone has a head injury it’s not rock science they have to go straight to A&E. Maybe I look to much into it after working in a hospital for 26 years!!

Reactions: 8

Yeah I get that, but if a toddler has a head injury that won’t stop bleeding surely most wouldn’t wait around and would know a & e is needed regardless

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.