Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Am I the only one who thinks an Ella's Kitchen collab is just bizzare? my little one is 3 weeks younger than otherson and faveson and I haven't bought an Ella's Kitchen product for months.. I would use the pouches when she was weaning and the melty sticks or puddings when she was younger but now she just eats what we eat? plus it's not the cheapest brand for a 'relatable' mum to be peddaling… and I also think it's weird that a 'foodie' isn't cooking all her kids meals from scratch especially when there is FA else to do at the moment:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 30

Elle611

I can’t deal with the spag Bol video, mostly due to her putting the mince in before the onion... 🤮 surely you need to brown the onion of first, or am I loosing my mind?! Lol maybe I just hate hard onions 😂

Reactions: 29

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Oh look..... Faverson is eating his OWN apple... unless it was just for the photo !!

All clothing items tagged/marked as gifted

She's heartbroken she hasn't been able to see her brother while here but so happy they are going home (I bet she is) ! So sad their wedding plans are still unsure...

Oh hi Nicola 'I never look at those horrible sites because I'm a very positive person' Ryan....... you're as transparent as that shiny powder you wear :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart

Eyerolling

VIP Member
Oh look ... a roast dinner 🙄🙄🙄
But she said to the person who asked why she didn’t have a roast dinner on Sunday, that she didn’t have the stuff for it? Yet here she is saying that she has to do a food shop, yet has the stuff for a roast dinner? Which one is it? She can’t even keep up with her own lies

• Haha

Scullybob

VIP Member
Your warmth has always come through even when you were gently trying to steer her in the right direction. Has she really blocked you? God bless you Heather, it sounds like you’ve had a really rubbish time. You’ve given her more time and effort than most. I hope you’re ok after your mum and you have good people around you ... even if just via the phone at the moment xxx
Thanks, I have a lovely hubby and a mental dog, so I have love galore xx

• Heart
Reactions: 28

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
That must be the reason why Chris always looks like he's wearing jeggings, she's tumbled dried the shit out of all his jeans.

• Haha
Heather - I SALUTE YOU!

I know how difficult fertility issues can be and i too empathised with her initially. It’s clear now she only wanted children because she was told she couldn’t have them.

Huge hugs to you lady.

• Heart

Betty80

Chatty Member
Look how spotlessly clean they are. That also can’t be normal. I dress my little one and do her hair and within 15 minutes she looks like no one owns her😂 they really are just accessories she can make do tricks for the camera and stick designer clothes on to make her look good.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

JRHD11

Those tops make a change from the usual ones with their names on 😉 why does she put them in clothes with their name on? Is she that disinterested in them that she can’t even remember who is who?
I’ve never understood why people choose to buy personalised clothing for their children...to me it just makes it really easy for a stranger to pretend that they know the child/child’s family and for something sinister to happen. I don’t know, maybe I’m just paranoid but it just not something I would do, let alone splash them wearing it all over social media platforms 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart

Rainbow123

I think Grayson and Lawson sound like a brand of cheap cigarettes your dodgy uncle would smoke. He’d buy 20,000 on his annual trip to Tenerife.

• Haha
  • Wow

Monkey47

VIP Member
Wow I’ll wake up tommorow and chill the fuck out because my house throughout lockdown has not been to my usual standard as cleaning at the moment is like shovelling snow when it’s still snowing especially with us all being at home 24/7 but seeing that video makes me realise I have fuck all to worry about. What ive gathered by watching the video is 1 - she spends all her time on her phone and not cleaning her house. 2 Her cleaning lady has her work cut out when she comes back 😂
I don’t do cleaning (would rather drink gin) but even my house is tidier than Fopps right now. However I don’t have 2 babies just an autistic 6 year old, a husband you have to be very specific with & a teenager who has spent his life training for lockdown then gets a job as a key worker right before it happens 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Shivers

VIP Member
A food shop during lockdown.
Turkey mince. Beef mince. Fage fat free yogurt...
So nothing new then?
I see she is trying to move the camera slower as per our suggestion but it's still horribly out of focus on lots of places. But then I only skimmed the first minute or two.
She is on fire this morning. This comment was gone within about 10 minutes. I mean, that was purely constructive criticism and she still deleted it and probably blocked the user. And it’s not even 8.30 in the morning!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
If there’s one thing Nikki is obsessed with it is filters! Maybe she should change her name to filterhollic.

The boys don’t need a filter, why would you want your toddler to look tanned? Also that purple filter is really odd, why would you think your grass and husbands arse looks better purple?

• Haha

Juniper

Chatty Member
Hate the way it’s called a “haul”. It’s a bloody weekly food shop!

Also, there isn’t a Tesco in their town. There is a Sainsburys and a big Coop. She’d have had to go 6-10miles in one of two directions to get to the nearest Tesco, as opposed to 2mins down the road. So shall we label it as a “haul from an unnecessarily visited supermarket cos I’ve gotta have my fage” (I also can’t see fage without hearing vadge)

• Haha
  • Wow

lexiloo

VIP Member
she's just a grabby, beggy, desperate social media fuck up, let her have as many freebies as she likes, she'll never have class, likeability or the popularity which she craves so badly and the freebies will run out soon enough when her social media presence belly flops into oblivion, she'll just be left with a garage full of plastic tat which means nothing to her because she didn't have to save to buy them, she didn't get that moment of joy when she sees the excitement on the boys faces when she bought them for their birthday or xmas because she knew they wanted them so badly, thats the joy we all get as parents or aunties, nanas etc buying for our loved ones, nope she just got handed so much stuff for free its all lost its value to her, its a conveyor belt of success to her, as long as she's got a freebie she's relevant.....in her head at least! to us she is and always will be fopperbollocks, queen of desperation and social climbing.

• Heart

Betty80

Chatty Member
I was literally cringing watching that multiple mums thing 😬😳 this is 💯 why she got so dressed up for date night. Absolutely everything in her life is based around social media and needing constant validation that she’s the best mum, the most beautiful woman, has the best husband etc... I think she was constantly told how amazing she was and how she was the best at everything growing up and now she has the need to still hear that constantly.
Also it drives me mad using this multiple mums term all the time to make themselves look more special. I have a 3 and a 6 year old why is that less special?🙄

• Wow

Shivers

VIP Member
This reminds me of Christmas. I can’t remember what it was she was spending on but I felt like shit because I’d had to return our matching family Christmas pjs because we needed the money and couldn’t afford much for our wee one, what with me being on mat pay etc. Now my hubby is on 80% pay and I’m on universal credit as no mat pay left. Her first birthday is coming up. She doesn’t have much as it is and I don’t know what we’ll be able to do for her. But we’ll do what we can to make it special for her nonetheless. And then here’s this idiot swanning about in new clothes every day, spending constantly and always showing off, yet she’s getting free shit sent to her. It’s just not right.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26