Fopperholic #35 The Mussolini of Montessori

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think its obvious from her huge ironing pile and lack of knowledge about drying clothes that her "cleaner" was in fact more of a full blown house keeper, no doubt doing all the laundry and ironing it too, Nikki seems clueless about it all, can just see her staring at the huge pile of clothes all wide eyed, tipping her head to one side to look at it another way hoping for some clarity on what to do with it, taking a photo of it with a "cute" filter on it and then shrugging her shoulders and flouncing out of the room seemingly clueless about what to actually do with it

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Those tops make a change from the usual ones with their names on 😉 why does she put them in clothes with their name on? Is she that disinterested in them that she can’t even remember who is who?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Isn't it funny how she says she is soooo close to her brother yet since being on SM she has not once been to visit him in Cyprus! And she has been on plenty of holidays in that time!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Isn't it funny how she says she is soooo close to her brother yet since being on SM she has not once been to visit him in Cyprus! And she has been on plenty of holidays in that time!
She's probably secretly jealous of them as they both seemingly have some sort of actual talent (music), whereas her only talents seem to be restricting food, taking offence, talking down her nose at people, and bossing people about.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I highly suspect there is a lot of jealousy there.

Not just with the brother, but fiancé as well.....very talented in the field that Prikki wanted to have success in, successful business and very beautiful......everything Prikki desires.

Reactions: 20
Oooo just thought...Ella's kitchen are taking their time looking into things aren't they... Thought the amazingly exciting video collab would be out by now 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Heather,your posts were only ever supportive , kind and relevant.Somethings that Fopps can never comprehend.She is a narcissistic bully and has no idea of reality.Her life is one great vacuum, her need for filling the void with things, adoration from strangers and her inability to understand other people’s opinions.Ive been blocked from her Instagram feed, but as I’ve said previously you can see her instagram posts on Grambo.com, just type in her name.Not so bright then Nicky.Take care Heather, you have so much love from us tattlers❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Ok I’m a secondary teacher so I don’t know about pre school teaching etc but I’ve got three children, eldest is going through ehcp process and middle child is one of the top students in her class, baby I don’t know yet 😂 all raised the same way. Is she not over stimulating them constantly trying new stuff? Like the letters. They aren’t even two yet. My daughter grasped numbers before letters but she could spell her own name but didn’t recognise other letters until preschool age. (And she was three I think when she could write her name) Wouldn’t it be better to take a couple of letters and work on those? Like those books that have all kinds of things beginning with the same letter in each page and just concentrate on a couple of letters at a time. I feel like I’m shooting her down for trying but if other first time mums are watching and thinking they should all be doing all letters of the alphabet at this stage. Feel free to tell me I’m wrong it’s a genuine pondering. (Pondering/ponderment... probably neither are words 😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Those tops make a change from the usual ones with their names on 😉 why does she put them in clothes with their name on? Is she that disinterested in them that she can’t even remember who is who?
I’ve never understood why people choose to buy personalised clothing for their children...to me it just makes it really easy for a stranger to pretend that they know the child/child’s family and for something sinister to happen. I don’t know, maybe I’m just paranoid but it just not something I would do, let alone splash them wearing it all over social media platforms 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ve never understood why people choose to buy personalised clothing for their children...to me it just makes it really easy for a stranger to pretend that they know the child/child’s family and for something sinister to happen. I don’t know, maybe I’m just paranoid but it just not something I would do, let alone splash them wearing it all over social media platforms 🤷🏼‍♀️
Did she buy or was it gifted? I have a teddy with my son’s name on that was a gift and I love it but I do feel weird with it on the pram, like I don’t want strangers to know that information.

Reactions: 9
this is what i always worried about too with my neice and nephew when my sister got them name clothes :-(

not that Fopps is worried, she shares them with the world daily

Reactions: 14
Did she buy or was it gifted? I have a teddy with my son’s name on that was a gift and I love it but I do feel weird with it on the pram, like I don’t want strangers to know that information.
I think a teddy or keepsake that can stay at home is different. My kids have teddies with their names and birth details on them that are beautiful and so special, however they never leave the house but t-shirts, hats, bags etc. with their names on them are not for me. Even with labels for their school uniform, it just has their initials and surname opposed to their full name. Like I say, I might be being really paranoid about it 😂

Reactions: 10
Exactly this! You are even advised not to put the name of your dog on a dog tag these days! 🤣
Aside from that - it looks chavvy as well!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Why would you want strangers to know their names when you're in Costa sipping your chai latte? Ooh yeah cus every minute of their lives is documented so roll with it! They're the famous Ryan twins after all.....🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Because they're twins, so how can you tell them apart...? *sarcasm*

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That must be the reason why Chris always looks like he's wearing jeggings, she's tumbled dried the tit out of all his jeans.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Chelsea.. Reveal yourself 😂😂😂
Ha ha no sorry I’m not Chelsea !! I was reading all the Heather comments and wanted to send Heather some love ....... maybe I commented on the wrong message has made you think I’m Chelsea (who is also pretty awesome I must say though !!!)

Reactions: 9
She must ruin a lot of her polyester horrors throwing them in the dryer too. No wonder she has to keep buying new things

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think a teddy or keepsake that can stay at home is different. My kids have teddies with their names and birth details on them that are beautiful and so special, however they never leave the house but t-shirts, hats, bags etc. with their names on them are not for me. Even with labels for their school uniform, it just has their initials and surname opposed to their full name. Like I say, I might be being really paranoid about it 😂
I totally agree with this.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.