Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EyesOpened123

I have to say, I think its abit much posting on the Ellas kitchen post. Lilash, she was peddling risky tips but purposely seeking out to ruin work opportunities is abit too far. Its definitely a shit pairing and these companies should research influencers better, but with her track record, she'd fuck it up in her own time without input like that.
Yeah it makes me feel really icky when conversation here spills over into ‘real life’. She’s a class A numpty but ruining her partnerships and being actually quite unkind on other platforms doesn’t sit well with me at all. Say what we like here, of course, but I think it’s a step too far.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Shivers

VIP Member
She literally makes me feel shit as we can not afford to buy water tables, fancy paddling pools, millions off outdoor toys. It actually breaks my heart as we are just playing with the toys we have! I know they don’t know but my god it just made me feel shit
She used to make me feel like that. But look at her children. A lot of the time they look lost, drained and docile. They were barely at the pirate water table thing and she’d had them changed into wetsuits and had another new water thing out for them. They have TOO much. It’s over stimulating and they have no idea how to just play with something for ages and explore it on their own. Very soon that’s going to mean they will become spoiled and literally nothing will make them happy. She is going to have two very difficult children on her hands.

• Heart

Shivers

VIP Member
View attachment 122410
Obviously she's deleted the initial comment at 7am! Tik Tok isn't just for lip "sinking" you know?! Bellend 🤣🤣🤣
Hahahahaha she’s telling someone else to do something productive with their time?! Is she serious? Lipstick video anyone? Gym wear video? Mince slop in a pan for the 1000th time?

Her whole life is the definition of not using your time productively...you know, like not helping your kids develop with appropriate play and toys and feeding them properly? She’s a nearly 40 year old woman who spends her life on social media!

😂 😂 😂

• Haha

Scullybob

VIP Member
As long as you can feed & clothe your kids in a home full of love, they need nothing more. We had jack sh!t growing up & it’s made me the sensible frugal person I am today! I want to give my kids more than i had but I’ve realised it only makes them ungrateful & in turn makes me resentful they don’t appreciate it. Having more just makes them want more, honestly.

Heather, lovely Heather. I did suspect but as you didn’t want to ‘out’ yourself at the time I didn’t say anything. You are a breath of fresh air, a kind heart & a sensible caring word in a mad world. Much love to you x
Thank you for your kind words, it means such a lot because sometimes I had to rein myself in because I didn't want to be nasty to her. I just wanted her to stop and think about how she was coming across. Obviously she'll never change because she sees herself as perfect. It will be interesting to see the botox wearing off and witness the ugliness inside being shown on the outside. Sending love to you and all my tattle family xx

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Eyerolling

VIP Member
Blocking Heather who only ever tried to steer her in the right direction and was only ever nice shows what a vile, obnoxious person she is, who will never change. Horrible!!

And I agree with someone earlier - there was no date night. She sat on her phone all night, as people have seen her online. “Date night” was just an excuse for her to get dressed up, affiliate link a dress to make money of people, photoshop/blur out half her finger to get comments from strangers because she is insecure, and then be dressed up to make a tik tok where she looks like a complete posey a**ehole and didn’t even do it right at all.

She lies about everything! There is nothing she won’t lie about

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
Always thought you were Heather @Scullybob but understand your reasons for staying anon. Lots of love, I really hope you can see Nikki for the shallow bitch that she is now. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Ok, seeing as she's blocked me, and seeing as I can't change my user name here (nor do I want to actually), I think its time to fess up. I'm Heather. I'm sorry I didn't divulge earlier, but I preferred some anominity. You've all been so wonderfully kind to me and I appreciate all your lovely words of support. I never meant to be quite so mean to Fopps, and I actually used to really like her. She's a million miles away from me in personality and I found it fascinating to view someone who's world revolves around money, clothes and how she looks. I prayed that having babies would change her, soften her edges, but we all know it didn't happen. I started commenting to try and make her see sense, we chatted in DMs a few times and we had some kind of odd friendship. Im infertile and i confided in her about my sadness. Obviously that didn't last as she's incapable of having genuine friendships with other women. She irritates me,but ultimately I feel pity towards her because her life is empty. You can fill a house with as much junk as you like Nikki, but your heart and life will always be empty because you have no warmth or empathy in your soul. So that's it folks, you know who I am now. Again, sorry for not admitting it sooner but I had my reasons.
Awww I kinda thought it may be you....... this has made me all teary... you are such a lovely woman..... you have been more than kind to her and she doesn't deserve it..... and I've seen how you comment and interact with Chelsea.......... sending you big hugs as I know things are tough for you right now..... keep commenting here and keep up your friendship with Chelsea as it's evident from her responses to you that she thinks you're a wonderful human 🥰 🥰 🥰

• Heart

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
This reminds me of Christmas. I can’t remember what it was she was spending on but I felt like shit because I’d had to return our matching family Christmas pjs because we needed the money and couldn’t afford much for our wee one, what with me being on mat pay etc. Now my hubby is on 80% pay and I’m on universal credit as no mat pay left. Her first birthday is coming up. She doesn’t have much as it is and I don’t know what we’ll be able to do for her. But we’ll do what we can to make it special for her nonetheless. And then here’s this idiot swanning about in new clothes every day, spending constantly and always showing off, yet she’s getting free shit sent to her. It’s just not right.
She's getting free shit cos she's soulless, unethical and immoral and has sold out her family for a bunch of free tat and a 'career' in social media. You have class, dignity and love for your family and self respect and that is one of the greatest gifts you can give to your family

• Heart

Popsock123

VIP Member
Someone suggested it previously but the next thread has to be in a world of fopps please be a Heather! 🖕🏻You Nikki #bekind

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Hipbones

It was the same when she cocked his haircut up. He wasn't allowed out in public for ages till she deemed it acceptable again! She was more traumatised over that than Lawson needing a trip to hospital.
Honestly the difference in captions between Lawson’s trip to A&E and Grayson’s haircut is fucking ridiculous.

3A03DEF3-CCB8-409A-B7B3-9589A273523A.jpeg
00CEA59A-4A7D-4E64-A158-93901E1457B1.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

Popsock123

VIP Member
Say it louder for the ones at the back.. we love you Heather 💖💖💖

You have absolutely nothing to apologise for, you have been nothing but respectful towards Fopps. It’s her loss and our gain 🥰🥰 Sending you the biggest hugs xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Scullybob

VIP Member
@Scullybob I knew it was you quite some time ago but didn't want to say anything and blow your cover.Just like everyone else is saying on here you are truly a lovely lovely lady, sending you a huge (((((hug))))) 🥰 xxxx
Thanks, that means a lot xx

I'm rubbish at copying/pasting, but after a few failed attempts I've managed to copy my comments on her house sorting you Tube thingy. I don't think it warranted her giving me the boot but hey ho.

"Wowzers Nikki, you have a lot of stuff. It must be hard to keep a tidy house when you have twins, so I'm not bashing you. It must take a lot of time to keep your bathrooms and dressing room clean with all those products on display. I know you usually have a cleaner which explains how you've got into such a muddle, but when all this is over, you should consider paying someone to do your ironing. I hang clothes up as soon as they're dry as some of the creases drop out. I have a fear of spiders and the most common place for them to hide is piles of clothes as I once found out to my regret.... eek. I hate ironing too, and if I was in your position with twins and if I could afford it I would deffo pay someone to do it. I wouldn't sell your gorgeous wedding dress, vacuum pack it and keep it forever 💙 I hope you're doing ok in these crazy days x "

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

jenandthetwins

Chatty Member
Mince before onions and garlic 🙈 and the she adds liquid before cooking out those onions so there is no way they will have softened. I’ve made the mistake of not frying off my onions before adding to the slow cooker for 8 hours and they still had bite to them. Don’t get me started on those dried herbs, Jesus. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, this woman cannot cook. Stop posting ‘recipe’ videos when you can’t cook 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
Gosh she couldn’t possibly have a rotary in her exclusive garden! Could you imagine? Like you’ve said she doesn’t hang it out because she’s lazy. I can’t imagine her pegging clothes out and getting them back in
You are missing the point guys, how do you possibly hang out washing when you only have one hand free at any given time 🤣🤣

• Haha

Juniper

Chatty Member
Someone Touched a nerve
If there is no such thing as SW food, why can she not have certain things because it’s not on SW???? If it’s all food, then why is it synned? It’s a bloody fallacy!

The stupidity and hypocrisy is very strong in this one!! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Also the ironing pile is shocking. She says they are having to tumble dry everything as they can’t dry outside at the moment but I’m sure there would at least be space to put a clothes airer outside?

What’s the point in organising clothes when there is still that large pile to put away?
That garden is plenty big enough for a line or even a rotary one.... she doesn't hang it out because she's a lazy bastard !!

Or as a first time wife no-one told her you had to.... or iron 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Why is she commenting on their tans.....get some bloody sunscreen on them you vacuous bint! Having a tan before they hit 2 isn’t something I’d be proud of 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart