Fopperholic #34 if she was syn free she'd eat herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone on the comments today about playroom ideas mentioned Lucy Jessica Carter had just done her play room and how nice it was... I went to look and this was it !!! Nice room but not my definition of a playroom 🙄🙄
Ding! So this is why she's all playroomed out lately. Yes that is a lovely room - it will stay lovely for all of 3 seconds before kids and plastic tat wreck it. What. Is. The. Point.
These fuckers waste so much money *for the gram* - jokes on them.

Reactions: 13
Ding! So this is why she's all playroomed out lately. Yes that is a lovely room - it will stay lovely for all of 3 seconds before kids and plastic tat wreck it. What. Is. The. Point.
These fuckers waste so much money *for the gram* - jokes on them.
It's a nice room - more colour than Fopps has/wants but it looks more suited to a couple of teenage girls to chill in not 2 little boys and twin girls ?!! Them peach bullrush things would be used as weapons if my boys had go hold of them.... they'd of been dualling with them..... makes me question some people why they aspire to be like these 'influencers'.... must be such an effort trying to appear perfect all the time !!

Reactions: 10
Chris actually responded to somebody on his Golf page saying there has definitely been times when he wished he was at work 🤭
Snigger... Bet it's cos he's forever getting screeched at 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She will definitely not like when the boys drag their toys out of the area she is saying is their playroom/extension of living space, etc... When either of them are cooking meals, they will still be at their ankles at the cooker! She would have been much better adapting the living room for them..she said it wasn't safe before, but far easier to make it safe than a kitchen!

Reactions: 12
Someone on the comments today about playroom ideas mentioned Lucy Jessica Carter had just done her play room and how nice it was... I went to look and this was it !!! Nice room but not my definition of a playroom 🙄🙄
No but miles better than Fopps - at least it has colour 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Noooo fopps did! I was telling heather about my bright and bold living space plans were and that you dont realise how soulless a house used to be until your kids take over with all their stuff....
Oh I see now lol Why would Fopps block you for saying what your decor is like? She asked for suggestions ffs!

Reactions: 9
Oh I see now lol Why would Fopps block you for saying what your decor is like? She asked for suggestions ffs!
she knows exactly how it will be decorated, she wants interaction but deletes anything she doesn’t like as per, she’s an embarrassment

Reactions: 17
She will definitely not like when the boys drag their toys out of the area she is saying is their playroom/extension of living space, etc... When either of them are cooking meals, they will still be at their ankles at the cooker! She would have been much better adapting the living room for them..she said it wasn't safe before, but far easier to make it safe than a kitchen!
She’ll be strapping them in high chairs until they’re 15! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How can she call it a play room if she doesn’t let the boys make a mess?! It will be the worlds most boringly decorated, tidiest and dullest playroom in the world. And I bet they take their toys into the lounge everyday like most kids do 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
My kids never play in their bedrooms, unless we are upstairs too (we aren’t privileged enough to have a playroom🙄) but they prefer to play with their toys in OUR living room. It’s a room to be lived in and funnily enough my kids live in our house too...so it’s as much their living room as it is mine!! Quick tidy up at night and it’s fine. She baffles me she really does. Why oh why did she even have kids 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Chris actually responded to somebody on his Golf page saying there has definitely been times when he wished he was at work 🤭
Haha don’t blame him 😂😂It’s nice to hear him being honest. I’m sure most of us have wished we were in work at some point over this lockdown! My husband often says work is easier than looking after the kids 😂 She’d be so much more relatable if everything didn’t have to be perfect all the time, it’s so annoying life isn’t like that, particularly when you’re on your own with young children most of the day! As lovely as some times are, there’s plenty more times when I want to tear my hair out 😂 The faking perfection thing really grinds my gears, not just her, all of the “for the gram” people 😖

Reactions: 17
How can she call it a play room if she doesn’t let the boys make a mess?! It will be the worlds most boringly decorated, tidiest and dullest playroom in the world. And I bet they take their toys into the lounge everyday like most kids do 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
My kids never play in their bedrooms, unless we are upstairs too (we aren’t privileged enough to have a playroom🙄) but they prefer to play with their toys in OUR living room. It’s a room to be lived in and funnily enough my kids live in our house too...so it’s as much their living room as it is mine!! Quick tidy up at night and it’s fine. She baffles me she really does. Why oh why did she even have kids 🤦🏼‍♀️
same! My son uses a bucket for toy transportation up and down the stairs 😂
I expect there to be toys in the living room for the foreseeable, my favourite thing to do is watch him play and invent games and hear him doing the voices etc, I’d miss out on all of that if I banished him to a play room!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.