Fopperholic #34 if she was syn free she'd eat herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here you go

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t really get tiktok. Probably because she is nearly 40! Her engagement on there is pretty low.

She has changed her name on tiktok from Nikki fopps to fopperholic now.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s a shame the user name Nikki Flopps has been taken because they would be more apt!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yep same, no way will I be getting an account.. I’m not down with the kids enough for Tik Tok 🤣 and neither is Nikki!
My daughter has forbidden me to use Tik Tok.... that said I don't like showing my face on video so it's not my kinda app...... I can't even use the Insta stories without getting stressed so def no Tik Tok..... she has too much time on her hands !! Not even funny Chris trying to snog a toy rabbit while she cackles in the background.... makes my bum twitch in embarrassment for her 🙈 🙈 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So I’m an ex consultant and used to work with nikki. I few things I know about her, this lovely kind person is...

Turning up to district meetings looking like a hooker doing that fake loud laugh to grab attention. Honestly her choice of footwear is as shocking as that laugh!!! She’d be there fawning over the Sw managers (who were basically the shittest managers I’ve ever known) where she would pathetically clap and laugh at their immature content (a bit like a Sw group). Don’t know about anyone else but if I sat in a managers meeting clapping each other like a bunch of seals I’d take a bag of haribos for the full childish effect! (AD)

Remember all the muscle food she used to fawn over?? Once she stopped getting it free she’s never ordered off them since. She was stood in her local once, where she rented with Chris, and he was overheard moaning about all the free meat they had in their fridge. bleeping ungrateful twats! A local butcher who was just starting out gave her a couple of freebies for a bit of promo. Not much but he soon stooped as she didn’t promote him if she wasn’t getting a freebie so he was sacked off her grids! Fair play to that lad he’s running a roaring business now - it seems genuine hard work pays off, insta and YT does not come under that category!

BF before Chris was a Coke head, always smashed and getting high. Very well known for it around here. (Not Barry the blonde drip, can’t remember his name atm).

When she was going for her mortgage with Chris they were having problems getting a mortgage as they were both self employed but on paper it didn’t look like they earned that much. Karma has come back as corona now you want to claim off the gov you pair of tax dodgers. His parents also bailed them out and helped them get the mortgage on the welsbourne palace.

God forbid if you challenged her, had an opinion or disagreed with her. You would be in the crap for that. At one time (and I believe it stills goes on in the consultant only fb page) other consultants would be furious for her saying or filming something on SM. She would blast she’s the victim and only trying to help. Oh duck off, if you’re that business savvy you’d know different and would act more professionally. She lost so many off her team that we’re just glad to see the back of her and I hear the ones that are now on new teams are all really happy now (despite the current situation obviously!)

I have never met anyone so vain in my life and that pot noodle ad would have killed her!!! I’m guessing they edited the pic (the whole in the belly). Keep on selling your soul nikki!

I don’t believe she was sacked as such but I think SW had so many complaints about the SW brand being compromised by her that she had to make a decision of work one day a week or become a fabulous internet sensation. I’ll leave that with you then guys .....
Thank you so much for this 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 8
She doesn’t really get tiktok. Probably because she is nearly 40! Her engagement on there is pretty low.

She has changed her name on tiktok from Nikki fopps to fopperholic now.
I had said on here about her Tik Tok name 🤣 Fopperholic is no better - Like Nikki Fopps they still might be thinking they’re getting something different with that name 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Think this company gave flops the soft play set. Which we’ve seen zero advertising for!
Cue Fopp’s showing it on every post and story with the correct hashtags. No way will this beg want to miss out on anymore freebies!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So I’m an ex consultant and used to work with nikki. I few things I know about her, this lovely kind person is...

Turning up to district meetings looking like a hooker doing that fake loud laugh to grab attention. Honestly her choice of footwear is as shocking as that laugh!!! She’d be there fawning over the Sw managers (who were basically the shittest managers I’ve ever known) where she would pathetically clap and laugh at their immature content (a bit like a Sw group). Don’t know about anyone else but if I sat in a managers meeting clapping each other like a bunch of seals I’d take a bag of haribos for the full childish effect! (AD)

Remember all the muscle food she used to fawn over?? Once she stopped getting it free she’s never ordered off them since. She was stood in her local once, where she rented with Chris, and he was overheard moaning about all the free meat they had in their fridge. bleeping ungrateful twats! A local butcher who was just starting out gave her a couple of freebies for a bit of promo. Not much but he soon stooped as she didn’t promote him if she wasn’t getting a freebie so he was sacked off her grids! Fair play to that lad he’s running a roaring business now - it seems genuine hard work pays off, insta and YT does not come under that category!

BF before Chris was a Coke head, always smashed and getting high. Very well known for it around here. (Not Barry the blonde drip, can’t remember his name atm).

When she was going for her mortgage with Chris they were having problems getting a mortgage as they were both self employed but on paper it didn’t look like they earned that much. Karma has come back as corona now you want to claim off the gov you pair of tax dodgers. His parents also bailed them out and helped them get the mortgage on the welsbourne palace.

God forbid if you challenged her, had an opinion or disagreed with her. You would be in the crap for that. At one time (and I believe it stills goes on in the consultant only fb page) other consultants would be furious for her saying or filming something on SM. She would blast she’s the victim and only trying to help. Oh duck off, if you’re that business savvy you’d know different and would act more professionally. She lost so many off her team that we’re just glad to see the back of her and I hear the ones that are now on new teams are all really happy now (despite the current situation obviously!)

I have never met anyone so vain in my life and that pot noodle ad would have killed her!!! I’m guessing they edited the pic (the whole in the belly). Keep on selling your soul nikki!

I don’t believe she was sacked as such but I think SW had so many complaints about the SW brand being compromised by her that she had to make a decision of work one day a week or become a fabulous internet sensation. I’ll leave that with you then guys .....
Wow wow wow!! Thank you so much for all of this tea! Thank you for confirming that we are NOT trolling her, it's just gut instincts and common sense prevailing! I think the party powder played a role in her 3 stone weightloss (2 stone something corrected) she was out every weekend after all....

She just radiates hole I strongly believe every word you've said 👏

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.