Fopperholic #34 if she was syn free she'd eat herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was looking at the number of likes and views on her You Tube channel.... how she thinks this can be successful is beyond me ..... 2/3 years ago she was getting like 30, 40, 50, 60K views... now she barely gets 2/3K...... Oh and I clicked onto a couple of old videos - one she sounded really sweet... showing people her 'spare grey room'!! She had a really soft tone to her voice ... almost spat my tea out when at the end she says 'happy fopping' 🤪🤪 The other video was when she found out she was having twins and she was recording them calling everyone one... !! She said her mum had just been made redundant and giggling said 'she's going to be my full time nanny'..... Many a true word said in jest hey Fopps ! Oh and Chris was straight away 'two boys' ! haha.....
I also watched that spare bedroom one with the baby sweet voice.. Where in gods name did that come from 😂😂 diamanté buttons everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s the way she says ‘such a shame’ and ‘so sad’ when talking about tattlers..like she’s above us somehow.

Nicola, I think it’s such a shame and so sad that after three rounds of IVF to get your much wanted children, you have failed so immensely at changing your priorities and seem to love yourself so much more than them that you would rather buy yourself Hunter wellies and get theirs second hand off Facebook? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I think it's such a shame that she got more offended about her baby being called ginger than being called a god-awful parent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She deffo changed her mind about confronting the "trolls" in the latest shite offering... of course people have to say nice things when you leave. I strongly believe she left SW before she was pushed so it was the same thing IMO. She thought she could have her mug cake and eat it - wrong love you're really not that special, you're two a penny especially where ads and YouTube YouTube concerned.

How much of a prick did she sound when she said about her brother's singing career. She refuses to sing because basically her brother Is so much better than her. What a stupid witch she is. She is so in love with herself, she just can't bare not to be the absolute best at something and outshine others at all costs. How SAD to be like that in life!

She has to be the best SW consultant, the blondest, the slimmest, prettiest, best mum, best in the exercise class, but sorry Fopperbollox you're really really not! God help those boys when they don't come first at something in school. There will either be salt galore or excuses and fingers pointed aplenty. Both equally damaging to a child.

Her whole tone is different in the two edited sections. She made it all for our benefit. Now that is sad!

Reactions: 22
It’s the way she says ‘such a shame’ and ‘so sad’ when talking about tattlers..like she’s above us somehow.

Nicola, I think it’s such a shame and so sad that after three rounds of IVF to get your much wanted children, you have failed so immensely at changing your priorities and seem to love yourself so much more than them that you would rather buy yourself Hunter wellies and get theirs second hand off Facebook? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think it’s such a shame you seek adulation from strangers. You don’t need to feel sorry for me. I have a lovely home I just don’t feel the need to put it on Instagram. I have a good part time job so get to be with my children and work. There’s nothing missing in my life. So don’t feel sad for me. The issue people have is the lack of clarity and misleading ads. I personally don’t care what else you do, but don’t kid yourself it’s a job. And when you say we get money off and you get commission it’s win win. Why would I want to do something to pay your “wages”? For doing very little. It just seems so fake and that’s where the issues are.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Awww the shame and it’s so sad she says

says she looking at the camera with red rimmed eyes wearing prison style scrubs. While her poor little boy is wondering what the hell hes done wrong to be ignored like he has been - Lawson knows the only way he can redeem himself now is if he gets a job for Gucci when he’s older and keeps his weight under 9 stone and brings you fage yogurt for Mother’s Day.

You continue to sit there in your trashy bedroom wetting your knickers all over the stranger validation you constantly seek but when your 80 years old and the Botox no longer does duck all and Instagram is no more and all you got left Is a photo reel of a vacuous lifestyle and a old scruffy pair of Gucci trainers to keep you warm it will be too late then because those sad fuckers that lick your hole would of long forgotten you. Who’ll be the sad one then Fopps darling?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I still think those boys spend far longer than she admits on iPads. They must do as she needs the time to constantly delete and block and read here
I agree - my toddler is a few months older and has no idea how to use a tablet because we’ve never introduced it. The way those boys play their games is proof that they use them a lot. Only thing they’re advanced at 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 16
imagine being someone who lives on their phone rather than spending time with their kids just so they can police comments and delete opinions that do not kiss their arse or make them feel self important

imagine being someone who accepts any freebie that blows their way just to seem relevant yet makes a piss poor job of advertising them every single time

imagine being someone who is so shallow and vapid that they make an actual plastic barbie doll seem educated

imagine basing your opinion of everything and everyone on how "gorrrrjus" and "uhmazing" and "thin" they are

imagine fan girling reality TV stars and big time influencers round the clock in the hopes of being noticed and raising your profile

imagine living your life desperately trying to fit in as a social media darling and failing so miserably you have an entire list of threads on a trash site dedicated to you

now thats SAD
And imagine being all of that at age 40. That’s extra sad

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I agree - my toddler is a few months older and has no idea how to use a tablet because we’ve never introduced it. The way those boys play their games is proof that they use them a lot. Only thing they’re advanced at 😞
Yes I didn’t discover until yesterday my little one could use a tablet when he was on my work iPad was moving stuff around (don’t think he knew fully what he was doing) ... but turns out he has one at his dads 🙄🤬

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The carby cease and desist is mentioned on Fopps thread on gomiblog, you can search for it. I expect some people came over here from gomi. I have the same username on there and am proud to be the one who first christened Chris ratboy! Though I definitely prefer his new name deuxchebs!

Reactions: 26
It was hilarious😂😂😂
floppybollox: "Miss Lawrence I want your address"
Carbie: "No" 😂😂😂
Danielle aka Carbie is a very bright intelligent lady who suffers from a BED and is very clued up about everything diet, nutrition and exercise and a fab mom to two sweet kids all of which which Fopps is not! She fully put Fopp down and did not sink to her level, she is one of the few people I miss following on IG - I had to come off as all the influencers were doing my head in so its a tonic to come on here to have a laugh at them all- this is such a good place in comparison 🙊to the fakery on display daily!

Reactions: 16
Reading through Gomiblog has just reminded me of all the weird, low and stupid things she has done. She had those boys on a public Instagram when they were 3 hours old at most. She filmed on the way to the hospital after her waters had broke (for public not private use). She had a favourite kid straight away. She used them in a cash back ad when they were barely 2 months old. The boys were less than 24 hours old and she was posting her jacket potato and cheese. She was absolutely manic after they were born. She acted completely like she had them just for show

She is one strange being. And the cease and desist letter printed of the internet, and the rubbish she spouted about legal action and speaking to a solicitor was hilarious. So stupid and ridiculous

Reactions: 29
The carby cease and desist is mentioned on Fopps thread on gomiblog, you can search for it. I expect some people came over here from gomi. I have the same username on there and am proud to be the one who first christened Chris ratboy! Though I definitely prefer his new name deuxchebs!
I remember that!!!! 🙀

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t have caffeine as it’s not good if you have endometriosis. I learned this off here & gave it up (bar one cup first thing!) and its really made a difference to my pain.
Its due to her Vertigo the caffeine thing

Reactions: 5
So I’m an ex consultant and used to work with nikki. I few things I know about her, this lovely kind person is...

Turning up to district meetings looking like a hooker doing that fake loud laugh to grab attention. Honestly her choice of footwear is as shocking as that laugh!!! She’d be there fawning over the Sw managers (who were basically the shittest managers I’ve ever known) where she would pathetically clap and laugh at their immature content (a bit like a Sw group). Don’t know about anyone else but if I sat in a managers meeting clapping each other like a bunch of seals I’d take a bag of haribos for the full childish effect! (AD)

Remember all the muscle food she used to fawn over?? Once she stopped getting it free she’s never ordered off them since. She was stood in her local once, where she rented with Chris, and he was overheard moaning about all the free meat they had in their fridge. bleeping ungrateful twats! A local butcher who was just starting out gave her a couple of freebies for a bit of promo. Not much but he soon stooped as she didn’t promote him if she wasn’t getting a freebie so he was sacked off her grids! Fair play to that lad he’s running a roaring business now - it seems genuine hard work pays off, insta and YT does not come under that category!

BF before Chris was a Coke head, always smashed and getting high. Very well known for it around here. (Not Barry the blonde drip, can’t remember his name atm).

When she was going for her mortgage with Chris they were having problems getting a mortgage as they were both self employed but on paper it didn’t look like they earned that much. Karma has come back as corona now you want to claim off the gov you pair of tax dodgers. His parents also bailed them out and helped them get the mortgage on the welsbourne palace.

God forbid if you challenged her, had an opinion or disagreed with her. You would be in the crap for that. At one time (and I believe it stills goes on in the consultant only fb page) other consultants would be furious for her saying or filming something on SM. She would blast she’s the victim and only trying to help. Oh duck off, if you’re that business savvy you’d know different and would act more professionally. She lost so many off her team that we’re just glad to see the back of her and I hear the ones that are now on new teams are all really happy now (despite the current situation obviously!)

I have never met anyone so vain in my life and that pot noodle ad would have killed her!!! I’m guessing they edited the pic (the whole in the belly). Keep on selling your soul nikki!

I don’t believe she was sacked as such but I think SW had so many complaints about the SW brand being compromised by her that she had to make a decision of work one day a week or become a fabulous internet sensation. I’ll leave that with you then guys .....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
So I’m an ex consultant and used to work with nikki. I few things I know about her, this lovely kind person is...

Turning up to district meetings looking like a hooker doing that fake loud laugh to grab attention. Honestly her choice of footwear is as shocking as that laugh!!! She’d be there fawning over the Sw managers (who were basically the shittest managers I’ve ever known) where she would pathetically clap and laugh at their immature content (a bit like a Sw group). Don’t know about anyone else but if I sat in a managers meeting clapping each other like a bunch of seals I’d take a bag of haribos for the full childish effect! (AD)

Remember all the muscle food she used to fawn over?? Once she stopped getting it free she’s never ordered off them since. She was stood in her local once, where she rented with Chris, and he was overheard moaning about all the free meat they had in their fridge. bleeping ungrateful twats! A local butcher who was just starting out gave her a couple of freebies for a bit of promo. Not much but he soon stooped as she didn’t promote him if she wasn’t getting a freebie so he was sacked off her grids! Fair play to that lad he’s running a roaring business now - it seems genuine hard work pays off, insta and YT does not come under that category!

BF before Chris was a Coke head, always smashed and getting high. Very well known for it around here. (Not Barry the blonde drip, can’t remember his name atm).

When she was going for her mortgage with Chris they were having problems getting a mortgage as they were both self employed but on paper it didn’t look like they earned that much. Karma has come back as corona now you want to claim off the gov you pair of tax dodgers. His parents also bailed them out and helped them get the mortgage on the welsbourne palace.

God forbid if you challenged her, had an opinion or disagreed with her. You would be in the crap for that. At one time (and I believe it stills goes on in the consultant only fb page) other consultants would be furious for her saying or filming something on SM. She would blast she’s the victim and only trying to help. Oh duck off, if you’re that business savvy you’d know different and would act more professionally. She lost so many off her team that we’re just glad to see the back of her and I hear the ones that are now on new teams are all really happy now (despite the current situation obviously!)

I have never met anyone so vain in my life and that pot noodle ad would have killed her!!! I’m guessing they edited the pic (the whole in the belly). Keep on selling your soul nikki!

I don’t believe she was sacked as such but I think SW had so many complaints about the SW brand being compromised by her that she had to make a decision of work one day a week or become a fabulous internet sensation. I’ll leave that with you then guys .....
😍😍😍😍 Thank you!

Keep coming with more if you have anything else plz xx

Reactions: 21
Fabulous internet sensation 🤣🤣🤣 I’ve just pissed the bed.

Oh and Fopps - Brogan Tate made a royal duck up this week and posted a story and tweet about bleeping up, removing the vlog and learning a lesson. She’s sulking and licking her wounds now but take heed. You screw up, apologise!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.