Fopperholic #34 if she was syn free she'd eat herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Imagine !! Thing is .... she DOES NOT have to come here and read stuff ... none of them do.... hardly bullying Nicola......
Imagine how your parents feel Fopperbollox knowing they've raised a horrible, scabby, up her own arse vile witch who has a fave son....

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She reminds me of my friend when she is in a manic episode. Flits from one thing to the other constantly... I wonder is she actually like that or only when videoing.
I still think those boys spend far longer than she admits on iPads. They must do as she needs the time to constantly delete and block and read here

Reactions: 20
Ffs who was it that said that the bracelets were getting tight! Come on flops you know you read here you are way to predictable I’m embarrassed for you
I've never known any children constantly needing something for teething! Surely they are not teething all the time?! My 3 had bonjela, bickey pegs and Anbesol when it got really bad. Also Calpol and or Ibuprofen but only when they were suffering or we knew they were actually teething πŸ€” I could be wrong but I'm sure those twins have worn those teething anklets for months and months constantly!

Reactions: 25
Yep πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ never bothered getting them for my two... Seem gimmicky 🀷
They are literally the biggest load of bullshit ever,as always aimed at tired,vulnerable Mum’s who will do anything to get their babies to sleep,then are highjacked as a fashion must have by all the dickheads. Babies have been growing teeth since the dawn of time without the need for a bracket round their chubby little ankles,which will have absolutely no effect whatsoever on the perfectly normal business of teeth development and the subsequent discomfort some babies suffer......

• Heart
Reactions: 21
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Imagine !! Thing is .... she DOES NOT have to come here and read stuff ... none of them do.... hardly bullying Nicola......
'Imagine finding out your partner, friend etc' πŸ™„ my husband says to me 'you on your tattle again' and I'll proceed to tell him the days gossip πŸ˜‚ he's not shocked or offended one bit πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 24
'Imagine finding out your partner, friend etc' πŸ™„ my husband says to me 'you on your tattle again' and I'll proceed to tell him the days gossip πŸ˜‚ he's not shocked or offended one bit πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€£
my husband said he’ll have to join himself - so he can have a conversation with his wife πŸ˜‚

• Haha
I've never known any children constantly needing something for teething! Surely they are not teething all the time?! My 3 had bonjela, bickey pegs and Anbesol when it got really bad. Also Calpol and or Ibuprofen but only when they were suffering or we knew they were actually teething πŸ€” I could be wrong but I'm sure those twins have worn those teething anklets for months and months constantly!
My little one wears one. Has done since about 12 weeks old. I do believe they have helped him as he's had teeth pop up with no temperature, rosie cheeks etc with my first we used the gels and powders etc and they helped in short bursts.

I understand they won't be for everyone - and that's fine. He's always worn them safely under clothes and as he's worn it for so long he doesn't bother messing with it as he's used to it being there.

Reactions: 11
My little one wears one. Has done since about 12 weeks old. I do believe they have helped him as he's had teeth pop up with no temperature, rosie cheeks etc with my first we used the gels and powders etc and they helped in short bursts.

I understand they won't be for everyone - and that's fine. He's always worn them safely under clothes and as he's worn it for so long he doesn't bother messing with it as he's used to it being there.
That's fair enough 😊 I just think Fopps uses them for fashion more than anything else as she rarely mentions teething normally 🦷

That's fair enough 😊 I just think Fopps uses them for fashion more than anything else as she rarely mentions teething normally 🦷

Yes you're probably right.

I see L has compared her to Aunty Polly from Mr Tumble πŸ˜‚ same make up look i guess. L is hilarious. So cute and she just belittles him all the time. It was lovely when he was making his juice at the kitchen but her tone towards him was so cold.

imagine being someone who lives on their phone rather than spending time with their kids just so they can police comments and delete opinions that do not kiss their arse or make them feel self important

imagine being someone who accepts any freebie that blows their way just to seem relevant yet makes a piss poor job of advertising them every single time

imagine being someone who is so shallow and vapid that they make an actual plastic barbie doll seem educated

imagine basing your opinion of everything and everyone on how "gorrrrjus" and "uhmazing" and "thin" they are

imagine fan girling reality TV stars and big time influencers round the clock in the hopes of being noticed and raising your profile

imagine living your life desperately trying to fit in as a social media darling and failing so miserably you have an entire list of threads on a trash site dedicated to you

now thats SAD

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Someone has gotta have screen shots come on girls πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I wasn't on tattle at the time..on the other site . It was all on there. I think I was more gobsmacked at how much she earned monthly rather than the whole situation itself.......

Reactions: 7
I am confused... BULLYING is a very STRONG word.

we give ADVICE. Nicola takes this ADVICE &ACTS upon this, we share IDEAS Nicola takes on these IDEAS

• Heart
I was looking at the number of likes and views on her You Tube channel.... how she thinks this can be successful is beyond me ..... 2/3 years ago she was getting like 30, 40, 50, 60K views... now she barely gets 2/3K...... Oh and I clicked onto a couple of old videos - one she sounded really sweet... showing people her 'spare grey room'!! She had a really soft tone to her voice ... almost spat my tea out when at the end she says 'happy fopping' πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ The other video was when she found out she was having twins and she was recording them calling everyone one... !! She said her mum had just been made redundant and giggling said 'she's going to be my full time nanny'..... Many a true word said in jest hey Fopps ! Oh and Chris was straight away 'two boys' ! haha.....

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.