Fopperholic #34 if she was syn free she'd eat herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t bring myself to sit through any more of her tit, but going by what you have all said...

1. you shouldn’t have to tell anyone that you are a nice person, people can make an assumption for themselves based on what they see. The fact you have to keep clarifying that you are a nice person probably means that you aren’t.

2. people (not trolls) will have an opinion based on what you choose to show online, you choose some pretty shocking bits Nikki, so I don’t believe your life is any better off camera.

3. the fact that you constantly online either posting or just sat online also shows how empty your life must be. If you were that happy and content you wouldn’t need constant stranger validation and post things that will make strangers gush over you.

4. you also lie about your weight to make yourself feel better, again your own issue. Nobody gives a toss what you weigh.

5.As my old nan would have said, when you air your dirty Laundry in public, you are instantly giving people The right to an opinion. This doesn’t make them jealous, trolls or wrong. It just means they didn’t agree with you. Believe it or not, this is ok!! If you don’t like peoples opinions then hang your laundry up indoors. At nearly 40 you should realise that we live in a country of free speech. Learn to ignore and move on rather than retaliating and getting salty. Again your own insecurities.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Did she mention tattle by name as last time she referred to it it just sent a load of us here 😂 it’s the only reason I found this site!
She sent me here on a video last year.

Haha same ... I'd never heard of Tattle and for ages just looked without even having an account but then I wanted to 'get involved' ! I don't follow many on Insta but some I do are here and it really makes you see them for what they are !

You'd of thought all the hooo har she caused with her gifted fruit/veg box she'd of shown a few things she's made using their produce and plugged them a few times - but no..... greedy old beg in her nasty caramac cheap polyester 'lounge wear'... bleeping lounge wear ! That she hasn't even washed first - I bet it smells bad :sick:

Reactions: 19
I can’t bring myself to sit through any more of her tit, but going by what you have all said...

1. you shouldn’t have to tell anyone that you are a nice person, people can make an assumption for themselves based on what they see. The fact you have to keep clarifying that you are a nice person probably means that you aren’t.

2. people (not trolls) will have an opinion based on what you choose to show online, you choose some pretty shocking bits Nikki, so I don’t believe your life is any better off camera.

3. the fact that you constantly online either posting or just sat online also shows how empty your life must be. If you were that happy and content you wouldn’t need constant stranger validation and post things that will make strangers gush over you.

4. you also lie about your weight to make yourself feel better, again your own issue. Nobody gives a toss what you weigh.

5.As my old nan would have said, when you air your dirty Laundry in public, you are instantly giving people The right to an opinion. This doesn’t make them jealous, trolls or wrong. It just means they didn’t agree with you. Believe it or not, this is ok!! If you don’t like peoples opinions then hang your laundry up indoors. At nearly 40 you should realise that we live in a country of free speech. Learn to ignore and move on rather than retaliating and getting salty. Again your own insecurities.
Please write this under her video 🤣👏🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Makes me laugh how when speaking about Disney she said its difficult to go "on your own" with your kids - but so much easier when you bring gran, grandad, aunt and uncle 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Please post this on her video

Please write this under her video 🤣👏🏻
Snap

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So she got slated for recommending exercising after a c section so soon, so lies in her video saying she waited about 16 weeks.......at least go back into Instagram Prikki and delete the fact that you were having your first session back in the gym after major abdominal surgery when the boys weren’t even 8 weeks old. Week on week she makes herself look even more of a prized Prikki!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
She is definitely not being honest about her current weight, not that it matters what anybody weighs, I would never make any judgment on that, however you can tell by her body language and the way she approached the question that she wasn't being completely honest ... Banging on about her lowest weight she had ever been :rolleyes: , that wasn't the question, she was asked what her height and current weight was ?! She is not as comfortable as she is making out, you can see right through her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Done my bit for society and given her recent videos a thumbs down... felt very satisfying

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She is definitely not being honest about her current weight, not that it matters what anybody weighs, I would never make any judgment on that, however you can tell by her body language and the way she approached the question that she wasn't being completely honest ... Banging on about her lowest weight she had ever been :rolleyes: , that wasn't the question, she was asked what her height and current weight was ?! She is not as comfortable as she is making out, you can see right through her.

I thought this ..... I would never judge anyone on their weight... to be honest that's the least thing that bothers me about her - although lying about it is wrong... and to be honest I do think asking someone their exact weight is very personal.... I personally think she has a great figure whatever size/weight she is but she just needs to stop being something she's so obviously not.... ! Another thing I noticed, as well as a serious, serious amount of lip smacking was how she over emphasises certain words when she's trying to make a point... it's so bleeping irritating ..... !!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t think of anything I’ve ever seen that would ever warrant police attention. So if she really did involve them (which I don’t believe for a second) then she’s been wasting police time over something probably really pathetic.

But this is the same woman who by her actions over the last few weeks WILL have been putting more strain on the NHS than those of us who have actually been making an effort to follow the rules so it doesn’t surprise me.

She says she can go to bed at night knowing she has good morals and isn’t hurting anyone...really Nicola?

• Wow
Reactions: 26
"Don't let anyone stop you from doing what you want....Just do you!"...etc, etc.. bluergh! I hate that phrase! It means you also don't care about the impact of your actions, or what you say!

Translated to:

Don't tell me I shouldn't buy clothes, beauty products or new toys, even though plenty nurses have told me not to... I really need them as I haven't had a facial for a while and I don't have enough pyjamas, or leggings to wear in the house!

Don't tell me I filter, or edit my photos. This is really me.. my door frames are just a bit bent!

Don't tell me I shouldn't use swipe ups, or 21 buttons to make money from you in a pandemic.... I still have a business to run, don't you know!

Don't tell me to play with BOTH of my children equally in a loving, caring way at home ...I need to keep taking selfies and making videos about myself!

Don't dare tell me to give up MY make up room for a playroom!

Don't tell me to stop talking drivel. This is my job.. I mean hobby..I mean, I'm just being me...being kind! I don't care what people say about me, it's just other people's opinions. Be kind to me people!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.