Fopperholic #34 if she was syn free she'd eat herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wellies are like a fiver 🙄🙄 and they don't need fancy puddle suits just normal clothes and a kagool type coat... she should be ashamed of herself asking for 2nd hand stuff when she spends 100's on herself !!

Reactions: 30
Not being funny but puddlesuits are only about a tenner on amazon - same as toddler wellies 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Wellies are like a fiver 🙄🙄 and they don't need fancy puddle suits just normal clothes and a kagool type coat... she should be ashamed of herself asking for 2nd hand stuff when she spends 100's on herself !!
It’s another beg hoping someone gifts her some one word ........unbelievable she has no morals at all

Reactions: 18
I haven't been on her page in a while but do my eyes deceive me? Did I really see a plate each for her TWO (she had twins don't you know) boys? Halle - bloody - lujah!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Won’t buy them new wellies but will happily buy them new toys
I am so annoyed by this! Shoezone have a BOGOF offer on at the moment that a lot of twin mum's are sharing on insta. It's not like she's bothered about deliveries. She gets designer trainers yet the boys get second hand wellies.... they are about £8 for both pairs in shoezone.

Nothing at all wrong with second hand, I just mean in relation to the cash she spends on herself.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I am so annoyed by this! Shoezone have a BOGOF offer on at the moment that a lot of twin mum's are sharing on insta. It's not like she's bothered about deliveries. She gets designer trainers yet the boys get second hand wellies.... they are about £8 for both pairs in shoezone.

Nothing at all wrong with second hand, I just mean in relation to the cash she spends on herself.
Eurgh she's a scabby, chavvy bastard!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Saw this earlier and it made me think of her and her very robotic way of play! Her boys may be very good at picking up flash cards, but she needs to vary the way in which she approaches play. She will one of the mums stood at the school gate, bombarding then with questions. It overwhelms children, she really needs to let them play independently rather than constantly over them with a phone stuck in their faces!

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Doesn’t she comment some crap on other people’s posts? No way is she a ham and Branston kind of girl and of course she answered the question about food before the question about the children 😂
ham and branston???? only if it was a flavour of quark or a grenade bar FFS 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Surely those credit cards must be maxed out by now! I think she’s had more days with deliveries than days without since lockdown started. It’s obscene.

• Angry
Does she really expect us to believe she’s ran out of cream when she has so many products of the same thing !!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.