Fopperholic #32 Repetitive vlogs,hobby or job? Does she know Chris has moobs & tiny kn*b

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, I think facebook marketplace has been closed for the time being 👏😄 how will she make money off all her gifted items?! (Someone check their facebook just incase it's just on mines that it has stopped showing up)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I thought they went away for a babymoon weekend somewhere in the UK and that's where it was taken
I can’t remember now. I just thought who would actually get half naked on a balcony in the uk. I personally wouldn’t do it abroad either mind hahah.

Reactions: 13
I can’t remember now. I just thought who would actually get half naked on a balcony in the uk. I personally wouldn’t do it abroad either mind hahah.
I was due about 2 weeks after her and I barely took any (fully clothed) bump pictures because I felt awful. Could barely look in the mirror. Then this swanning motherfucker posts a naked robe picture for the whole world to see. Think this ignited my Fopps-rage more than anything..

Reactions: 23
Were they not at some country spa hotel or something? I remember thinking she was an absolute gif for taking those photos on the balcony.
porto pollenca majorca! remember thinking i will never stay at that hotel now that she's been there!!;; liars need to have a great memory!
sorry @Thismamacan you are right it was Hoarcross Hall!

Reactions: 5
Guys, I think facebook marketplace has been closed for the time being 👏😄 how will she make money off all her gifted items?! (Someone check their facebook just incase it's just on mines that it has stopped showing up)
When I search the bint I can only see her camera lense and the baby baths she currently has for sale. I live nowhere near her, over 60 miles away too. I can't see the toys either.

Reactions: 5
Just watched her gender reveal again(don't judge me😂)... Prikki says - they're gonna be two gangsters, Ronnie and Reggie of Warwick .. are they Barry's kids Prikki?😳😂 God why did someone say - you've got another egg?? at the reveal of her two boys?! Did they all want girls 😕 the bleeping screeching off her mind, she is an absolute chav to the core 😣 The brother in his work clothes waving a can of Stella..then all the tears through her botoxed frozen face. Always messing with the hair.. She was wiping the tears away like no tomorrow, god forbid it spoilt her makeup. From watching this, I really do think she struggles massively with any intimacy of any kind. She's so frosty it's unreal. Just fake laughs to cover up anything remotely real. And the the voice she speaks in now... deffo put on! If I was a nicer person I'd probably feel sorry for her 😉 it's like she just can't help but be an asshole.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Ugh. I'd heard about the naked pictures, but managed to avoid them as I'd lost interest in her by then. Why would you even do that for everyone to see? There's never going to be a greater love affair in her life than the one she has going on with herself.

As for the Ronnie and Reggie, those boys will be emotionally unstable, with severe mummy issues, so she's kind of right 😒

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Nikki erase the word OBSESSED from your vocabulary PLEASE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Reckon it's the fastest one so far..... move over Mrs Hinch there's a new twit in Tattle Town 🤪 🤪 🤪
Tattle twit is a very deserved title in her case

This is also the self-confessed foodie who stayed her favourite restaurant was Miller and Carter!
😂😂 She hasn’t a clue about food... any self respecting Foodie would certainly not join SW ... let alone visit Miller & Carter

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.