Fopperholic #32 Repetitive vlogs,hobby or job? Does she know Chris has moobs & tiny kn*b

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a video somewhere, one of her many how to look like me ones, where she says she uses the Librow because it made her eyelashes even longer. Once you’ve documented it you can’t undo it and you may not have a good memory but I do Fopps, it’s one of my annoying quirks I remember everything you tell me 😂

Reactions: 25
So only just caught up with some of her stories, I'm so annoyed with myself for wearing the same dress as her today without even knowing it. I got dressed at 6am though so will be hours before she got up and we had breakfast together in our house this morning before I left and also I got compliments in my dress without being plastered in make up. 😉

BTW it's from ASOS

And yes I bought it before she swiped it in the summer aswell. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She'll be posting a pic of him in his speedo's with a sock stuffed down them......... think 80's 😂 😂 😂
80s to match her makeup 🤣

The way she has written tonight’s post about a “lovely clap” and “so nice hearing all the neighbours clap” - you’d think she was a carer and they were clapping for her 🤣 no mention of them clapping

• Haha
Reactions: 18
she says her waters broke the following day from that pic but wasn’t that picture on an abroad holiday or do I have that wrong??? Is she telling lies again??
Were they not at some country spa hotel or something? I remember thinking she was an absolute gif for taking those photos on the balcony.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I remember that balcony photo because I thought that it was very unfortunately posed and looked like she has a teeny weeny.

She has posted 59 stories in the last 24 hours - how sad is that

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
bleeping chicken risotto !!! She must of seen us saying tex mex turkey mince and sent Chris out for another essential shop to do something different..... wonder if she's tied her hair up 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Taken one for the team and scrollllllllled all the way back to the 35 week bump photo. They went to Hoar Cross Hall for the weekend before the boys were born and them photos are dated 1st & 2nd september, so it may well have been her last bump photo. But I find it hard to believe she wouldn't have taken one after her waters broke, this is old fopp afterall!

Taken one for the team and scrollllllllled all the way back to the 35 week bump photo. They went to Hoar Cross Hall for the weekend before the boys were born and them photos are dated 1st & 2nd september, so it may well have been her last bump photo. But I find it hard to believe she wouldn't have taken one after her waters broke, this is old fopp afterall!
I feel like a sad bastard for remembering this.

• Haha
bleeping chicken risotto !!! She must of seen us saying tex mex turkey mince and sent Chris out for another essential shop to do something different..... wonder if she's tied her hair up 🙄🙄
It’s probably from the SW Take 5 cookbook. 5 ingredients. It’s the most bland risotto I’ve ever tasted

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think we should all not give advice or comment on what we would do for a whole week an see how she gets on 🤔😂 she would have absolutely no content without us giving her ideas etc 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I think we should all not give advice or comment on what we would do for a whole week an see how she gets on 🤔😂 she would have absolutely no content without us giving her ideas etc 👍
Ive said this before, and we should screenshot good comments but don’t say if they’re from people here or not. Not that she takes any notice when non tattlers Comment either but maybe she’ll have to start thinking if she’s not sure!

Reactions: 11
It’s probably from the SW Take 5 cookbook. 5 ingredients. It’s the most bland risotto I’ve ever tasted
It looked rank and she's had her nails done since she got back from Florida.... they are a different colour though are chipped too🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.