Fopperholic #3 Fopperholic only cares about her weight, instead of getting those boys to sit up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that entire fathers day vlog was so strained, when she was talking to chris it was like pulling teeth, those poor boys stare at the camrea the whole time, she then spends any time its on her faffing with her hair and come the fook on Nikki did you really think you would get to sit and eat a meal at leisure with twins? in fact even with any amount of babies and/or toddlers its pretty much scran while you can!
she is trying way too hard and its simply not relatable or likeable in any form, said it before, say it again.......fopperbollocks

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
God she really creeps me out, I haven’t really watched many of her videos, just Instagram but bloody hell they are awkward watching. The psychedelic intro music, and then the weird 80s tune half way though. I dont get why it’s interesting to watch someone eat a Sunday roast?
I’m 30 and I feel awkward taking the occasional photo in public, it makes me feel like a teenager, how does she not feel weird doing videos? Like people next to her must duck sake grow up woman!!

And just seen today story.. why is she sat there letting him pack up the car? Queen muck!! My husband would be like ‘you alright in there yeah?!’
And not even seeing to Grayson, even just a pat on the head so he knows she’s there, or even god forbid turn the phone off and turn around and look at him?!?

Reactions: 12
I watched a bit of her Fathers Day vlog - she really does have the most unbearable ‘mum voice’ when talking to her babies, grates on me like nails on a blackboard 😬

I also noticed that her husband does the same belly rub on the boys that she does 🤣

I also found it a bit weird that she said to rat boy ‘don’t flash’ and he made a comment about it being ‘off the bottom of the screen’. Bit inappropriate on a family vlog 🤮
THE MUM VOICE OH MY GOD. I had my son the same month she gave birth and I used to find myself wondering why I didn’t talk to my child like that. I quickly realised it was because I’m not clinically insane.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
New thread name: Lucy Jackson is our Queen, all because Fopps is really mean!
Ooh I like yours Wren, May I add: Lucy Jackson is our queen, Fopps& her minions think we’re just green, will she ever step away from her screen?

😁😁 p.s Hello Emily welcome to where you’re more than welcome to have your own opinion, and won’t get shot down unlike with miss control freak! He just nearly missed his son saying dadda lots all because his phone is more important, they both infuriate me!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You can tell the kids are a massive inconvenience in today’s story. I genuinely can’t wait until they turn 2.

It is still really infuriating me how they are always lying down!! Mine was slow to crawl (12-13 months) and walk (17 months) but at that age was rolling around and he was getting himself into a sitting position at every opportunity. It’s so worrying. I also got grief from the health visitor at the 12 month assessment so god knows what they will say to fopp!

I’ve also noticed she comments back on every comment she receives presumably to make the number of comments on each post higher?!

Reactions: 13
Came across her wedding flashback vid when having a 30 second nose at the father's day vlog. It doesn't even look like the same woman! Her nose looks totally different!
Screenshot_20190617-195426_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
You can tell the kids are a massive inconvenience in today’s story. I genuinely can’t wait until they turn 2.

It is still really infuriating me how they are always lying down!! Mine was slow to crawl (12-13 months) and walk (17 months) but at that age was rolling around and he was getting himself into a sitting position at every opportunity. It’s so worrying. I also got grief from the health visitor at the 12 month assessment so god knows what they will say to fopp!

I’ve also noticed she comments back on every comment she receives presumably to make the number of comments on each post higher?!
It really annoys me, even in that clip he is watching her phone until Chris eventually acknowledges him. His little face lights up 🥰.

Reactions: 7
The more I see that pair, especially the out of shot things she doesn’t edit out, I wonder why on Earth they had kids?! Their life wasn’t lacking in much else, and they both look self involved not just her. I’m wondering if she wanted them to prove she could type thing, I don’t want to sound insensitive to anyone having to go through IVF btw! I just think she’s one of those people who have to prove things for the aesthetic, when in reality both of them look like they’d rather be anywhere but and not be parents?! It’s very confusing!

Reactions: 13
I didn’t mean to be insensitive having gone through ivf I’d wish that on no one. I assumed as my ccg only offer two that she had that as she’s NHS. I thought this was a site that we could discuss freely “jen and the twins”
I wasn’t saying you were insensitive I was talking about fopps and the woman in the comments on YouTube

Reactions: 3
Ooh I like yours Wren, May I add: Lucy Jackson is our queen, Fopps& her minions think we’re just green, will she ever step away from her screen?

😁😁 p.s Hello Emily welcome to where you’re more than welcome to have your own opinion, and won’t get shot down unlike with miss control freak! He just nearly missed his son saying dadda lots all because his phone is more important, they both infuriate me!
Thank you!

Reactions: 1
I just don’t agree with the phones being shoved in their faces on a constant daily basis. It’s just awful. Sit and talk crap about yourself and your mug cakes and your primark hauls all day long but this goes beyond over sharing, it’s a complete invasion of their privacy. Why is she sitting there talking to her followers when her baby is crying and fretful? Put down the phone and turn around and talk to your baby for gods sake!

Reactions: 8
Thread name:
If you want to look like mutton, swipe up for 21 buttons

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I just don’t agree with the phones being shoved in their faces on a constant daily basis. It’s just awful. Sit and talk crap about yourself and your mug cakes and your primark hauls all day long but this goes beyond over sharing, it’s a complete invasion of their privacy. Why is she sitting there talking to her followers when her baby is crying and fretful? Put down the phone and turn around and talk to your baby for gods sake!
Do you know what’s so sad about having the phone in their faces is, if they are anything like my son, if he’s doing something cute or funny or new and I try and film it to send to family, he stops what he’s doing and stares at the phone. Which always then upsets me that I’ve just stopped him in his little moment.

Reactions: 6
Do you know what’s so sad about having the phone in their faces is, if they are anything like my son, if he’s doing something cute or funny or new and I try and film it to send to family, he stops what he’s doing and stares at the phone. Which always then upsets me that I’ve just stopped him in his little moment.
These boys are so used to having a phone constantly shoved in their faces, so sadly it is normal and they react to the phone more than their parents!
I know what you mean though, any other child would probably stop when they are being watched, my daughter certainly did!

Reactions: 5
Just checked this for the first time since this morning (because you know I’ve got twins!!!😂) looks like I’ve got some catching up to do! Furbish I’m really sorry if my comment upset you it really wasn’t about you at all! Maybe worded badly 🙈

Reactions: 8
Fopperholic#4 It's FoppsWay or the BlockedWay

Fopperholic #4 Size 8 Supermum, but my god, she ain't half dumb...

Reactions: 12
Anyone see the story she just posted of Grayson saying dada. You can see Chris in the background on his phone and she has to point out to him that Grayson is calling him. The look on his little face when Chris finally paid attention to him.

The two of them would so benefit from having more phone free time. They have two gorgeous babies and they are missing so much.
I completely agree, I noticed it too. You could see Chris's reflection and he was glued to his phone the whole time. Also, in the father's day vlog, she had to remind Chris that when Grayson is in his jumperoo, he likes it when you clap him. Why didn't Chris know that? And don't get me started on that comment he made when she told him to cover his dignity when he was sitting on the settee in his dressing gown. He said something like ' it will touch the floor'. I find him gross.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.