Fopperholic #3 Fopperholic only cares about her weight, instead of getting those boys to sit up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not surprised she makes time for herself. For a woman who makes out she has the perfect life online her actual filmed life is very bland 🙄
The boys are cute though.

Reactions: 9
Cue awful music
while she looks manic.....
and we have tonight’s treat how they spent Father’s Day..
Very cute little boys, especially Lawson who seems to smile
at everything, but why the duck are those boys wearing ankle
bracelets .....
Oh and just in case you weren’t sure she commissioned a pic
on the gram and she PAID for it 😂😂
They’ll be amber anklets, which are for teething

Reactions: 3
New thread...

Her mothering skills are a load of crock, but that’s ok as she can still block and high fives her deluded flock!

Reactions: 6
I’m so sorry I don’t think I should have posted that comment. I get too emosh with all things IVF related. 😘
Don’t be daft it’s totally understandable! I liked cos I thought Jen was talking about Nikki not digging you out xx

Reactions: 1
I watched a little too, skipped most of it! It’s all about her and her family!
Both drinking in the pub then rice home with the babies in the car? And the way she spoke to him at the end, get up and make him some food! It’s Father’s Day, don’t nag at him to get up!

This was the bit I was co fused about because at the pub she said they walked and then they were in the car on the drive. Why would you drink a glass of wine and then drive with two babies in the car

Reactions: 3
This was the bit I was co fused about because at the pub she said they walked and then they were in the car on the drive. Why would you drink a glass of wine and then drive with two babies in the car
I think they walked from the pub they had lunch to the pub for a drink? Then drove home? That’s how I’ve taken it. Driving is a complete no no to me, my personal opinion, if you have had a drink!

Also, why were they left in the car seats for ages while they sat drinking and at the beginning, why did she lay them down to give Chris his present, if they can sit up? Grayson got really frustrated.

Reactions: 7
Thread name suggestion...

‘You can always count on good ol’ Fopp, to turn everything into another photo opp!’

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone see the story she just posted of Grayson saying dada. You can see Chris in the background on his phone and she has to point out to him that Grayson is calling him. The look on his little face when Chris finally paid attention to him.

The two of them would so benefit from having more phone free time. They have two gorgeous babies and they are missing so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Anyone see the story she just posted of Grayson saying dada. You can see Chris in the background on his phone and she has to point out to him that Grayson is calling him. The look on his little face when Chris finally paid attention to him.

The two of them would so benefit from having more phone free time. They have two gorgeous babies and they are missing so much.
Wasn't there a big push in the media for father's day to be screen free. Not for Fopps and rat boy! 😂

Reactions: 5
New thread name: Lucy Jackson is our Queen, all because Fopps is really mean!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So I just watched her you tube video and only managed to get to Chris opening his gift because of the screaming and screeching (not from the babies).

A few observations.....

For someone who LOVES an apostrophe.....she's missed an actual correct use of one on the boys' vests.

She just had to make sure people knew she paid for the illustration.

She's just insulted the artist by criticising and mocking the size of Chris' ears (which actually look realistic to me in the context of a cartoon illustration).

Plenty still to watch, but my blood has curdled enough this evening, me thinks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I watched a bit of her Fathers Day vlog - she really does have the most unbearable ‘mum voice’ when talking to her babies, grates on me like nails on a blackboard 😬

I also noticed that her husband does the same belly rub on the boys that she does 🤣

I also found it a bit weird that she said to rat boy ‘don’t flash’ and he made a comment about it being ‘off the bottom of the screen’. Bit inappropriate on a family vlog 🤮

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.