Fopperholic #28 Carries on with her ‘very important job’, Stay home and parent you knob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont get why she would struggle she doesnt have school age children which she now has to home school. Her children have plently of toys they wont be fussed about going out and she can go out for a walk once a day with them for fresh air or play in her garden.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I got the impression that Chris had to go into the airport and sit around all day to try and get them a new flight, imaging the last days didn’t feel like a holiday with hanging around an airport.
Just watched Chris’s stories, he wants to do golf videos in the new extension!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She's a disgrace. And you know what pisses me off the most is that you cannot comment on her stories!

Reactions: 14
I mentioned the food bank situation on here... low and behold she mentions it in her stories 🙄 swiping up for toys... LOL desperate much?

She's a disgrace. And you know what pisses me off the most is that you cannot comment on her stories!
Because she knows the amount of tit she will get! Every story pisses most people off 🤣 she hardly sleeps as it is what with checking her comments on her grid posts and YouTube 🤣🙄

Reactions: 11
She even commented before her video saying she’s not been eating healthy since coming home 4 days ago, so how is she an expert on eating healthy during isolation 🧐🤔🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Honestly she’s the only one Iv seen do a swipe up in ages!!! What is wrong with her. She’s justifying it by saying she’s going to donate a % but if she doesn’t need the money then why bother.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Honestly she’s the only one Iv seen do a swipe up in ages!!! What is wrong with her. She’s justifying it by saying she’s going to donate a % but if she doesn’t need the money then why bother.
Go over to brummymummyof2 she is a constant swipe up 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
So my kids are all grown up and my grandson is only just coming up 1 so I'm out of touch with kids toys and prices ! I've just googled (as no way would I use the swipe up) and those toys she has shown this morning cost over £100 - why the duck is she spending that kind of money ? Surely even with her links/swipes etc she makes nothing like that back ? She's got a bleeping problem if she's wasting that kind of money on toys ! What with the tablets the other day, new toys for the holiday... that must be couple hundred quids worth ? WTAF is wrong with her ?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Hard for you is it Prikki? I’m sorry, there are people out there still working. Im working full time from home with my 2 under 5 whilst my husband is still working on the front line and I’m also army reservist doing extra duties to HELP. You know what, when this is all over I will be proud of myself and my family. Hope a swipe up makes you feel proud.
Why can’t she volunteer? She said she couldn’t but not why she couldn’t. There are 2 of them both at home. Really don’t see why one of them can’t.

Reactions: 28
Her “justification” for affiliate links is a loads of crap! Tesco staff aren’t working on commission for her crappy clothes that she’s been gifted! Bore off you pretentious cow

• Heart
Reactions: 22
As they are both at home I don't see why they both can't volunteer for the mental health chat lines or something. One do one day whilst the other has the boys and visa versa.

The excuse she will raise about not volunteering is that she has to self isolate because she was a selfish idiot and went to Disney. she can easily volunteer with helplines whilst self isolating after all she is awake with her phone in her hand 22 hours a day anyway.

That is what they could do and vlog that is different from other influencers. But if they did this they would have to do so without breaching any confidentialities.

watch this space....this is their new ryan family diaries...right here!

As they are both at home I don't see why they both can't volunteer for the mental health chat lines or something. One do one day whilst the other has the boys and visa versa.

The excuse she will raise about not volunteering is that she has to self isolate because she was a selfish idiot and went to Disney. she can easily volunteer with helplines whilst self isolating after all she is awake with her phone in her hand 22 hours a day anyway.

That is what they could do and vlog that is different from other influencers. But if they did this they would have to do so without breaching any confidentialities.

watch this space....this is their new ryan family diaries...right here!
She'd be enough to push anyone over the edge !!! Imagine getting her on the end of the line !!!!! 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.