Fopperholic #28 Carries on with her ‘very important job’, Stay home and parent you knob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so insensitive to add swipe up links his me at home self isolating and now my husband is on sick pay she’s a twit

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Who are all these bleeping arse lickers telling her how uhmmmazzzing she is and how great she is....... they deserve a shake and clip round the ear ! Stop feeding her ego FFS !!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hard for you is it Prikki? I’m sorry, there are people out there still working. Im working full time from home with my 2 under 5 whilst my husband is still working on the front line and I’m also army reservist doing extra duties to HELP. You know what, when this is all over I will be proud of myself and my family. Hope a swipe up makes you feel proud.
Why can’t she volunteer? She said she couldn’t but not why she couldn’t. There are 2 of them both at home. Really don’t see why one of them can’t.
Because she is totally selfish. Unless something benefits her personally, I don’t think it would even be a passing thought in her uhhhmazing mind. She would expect others to help her, but I doubt anything ever is done in return.

Reactions: 11
She's really taking the piss now. How many retail staff really get commission - not the supermarket staff keeping you in supply of turkey mince that's for sure.

AND WTF is she complaining about the boys attention span does she not understand she is lucky to be at home with her boys not a single thought for the key workers who would love to be protecting their children but instead saving lives and taking crazy precautions before entering their own homes for the short amount of time they get to see their kids before going out again.

Reactions: 17
Is Mad Mazza for real why does she do this answering her posts just pick the bloody phone up you dim twit
OMG she's bleeping mad.... someone disable her Insta account ffs... so much self inflicted upset... all their own doing... Bet the sister is raging having to run around after those bleeping wet wipes 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 13
Says we'll done to crazy carly, then was the time to say I'm going to look into it or I'm going to sign up too, but oh not Fopps!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Is Mad Mazza for real why does she do this answering her posts just pick the bloody phone up you dim twit
Maybe her comment, I hate to see you upset goes some way to explaining why Nikki has turned out as a selfish madam. I can imagine Princess Nikki never heard the word no whilst growing up. Thanks Fopps Mum, we can all see how that parenting approach has turned out.

Reactions: 12
Says we'll done to crazy carly, then was the time to say I'm going to look into it or I'm going to sign up too, but oh not Fopps!!!
Oh Fopp’s is well above that, I mean she has twins don’t you know. She spends most of the day and all evening glued to the gram, but she can’t give an hour?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.