Fopperholic #28 Carries on with her ‘very important job’, Stay home and parent you knob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Fopp’s is well above that, I mean she has twins don’t you know. She spends most of the day and all evening glued to the gram, but she can’t give an hour?
Oh I didn't realise she has twins, I don't think she's ever mentioned it 😉 well I will let her off then 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm confused I'm sure I saw earlier she said on her latest post they were getting out for their 1 hour exercise per day as per Government guidelines but now in the comments she is saying she can't get out to get own brands of Calpol because self isolating 🤷🏻‍♀️ and the post is edited 🤔

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Is she mad!!! My twins are pretty much the same age and you know what lockdown is no different to normal life just a husband to ‘help’
The only difference is I don’t get any help from family or nursery’s or crèches. I get on with it.
Toddlers don’t have attention span.. what does she expect from them. Any groups we went to we just recreate at home. We go for our daily walk, we play we put the tv on. We have baths in the middle of the day and we just enjoy it. Honestly it would be way worse with kids that knew things weren’t normal Atm. She’d moan if it was just faveson.
By the end of this the boys will be going to nursery twice a week.
I wish she would just say she hates this, she doesn’t actually really enjoy parenthood, it’s not what she thought and she struggles. Not it’s uhmazing

Reactions: 23
I'm confused I'm sure I saw earlier she said on her latest post they were getting out for their 1 hour exercise per day as per Government guidelines but now in the comments she is saying she can't get out to get own brands of Calpol because self isolating 🤷🏻‍♀️ and the post is edited 🤔
I think we can just assume she’ll do whatever she likes!

Reactions: 13
Is Mad Mazza for real why does she do this answering her posts just pick the bloody phone up you dim twit
Mad Mazda will be instructed by Fopps to boost her ratings.Who in their right bloody mind posts to their daughter on IG

Reactions: 16
Her mum justifies their relationship and everything they do, they way Flopper does about the boys. It’s all so over explained and weird

Reactions: 18
Ahhhh my 2 favourites, Fopps and Brummy. Can always rely on them 🙄🙄🙄🙄
I call them the Midland Monsters - they both have a favourite kid and a downtrodden husband....now they also have Disney in common! oh and they both have a bonkers mother!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
If the twins are anything like my 18mo monster child then I absolutely know why she's moaning.
However..
I'm trying to entertain said demon child, home school eldest and work my full time job from home. I'm getting dehydrated from not even having time to drink water. Fopps just wants them to focus on an activity so she can go on her phone. 🤷‍♀️
I would say the struggle is real but she's living on another planet.

Reactions: 17
Why would we watch a video about how she “entertains” her kids when she clearly has no idea how to entertain them?! Instead she buys new toys every single week in the hope that she will find the elusive toy that keeps them quiet for as long as possible (her ideal scenario!)

Why would we watch a video about how she “entertains” her kids when she clearly has no idea how to entertain them?! Instead she buys new toys every single week in the hope that she will find the elusive toy that keeps them quiet for as long as possible (her ideal scenario!)
Because it's like car crash TV you know you shouldn't but you can't help it ! Problem with her is she is such a control freak she won't just let them roam and play and explore.... she's hovvering over them... doing it for them.... telling them off for not doing things right,.... she's clueless -for a 40 year old women she has no idea !

Reactions: 13
Everyone set your alarms for 8am, oh I can't wait to watch a video of Nikki telling those boys how to play, chastising them when they don't play how they are supposed to, Faveson getting all the attention and Otherson being adorable and looking straight past Nikki when she screeches at him to do something like he is a performing monkey!!! Sooooo excited 😉😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Rather than spending all night glued to the gram, Fopp’s could actually put her phone skills to good use! Can’t get a swipe up then though 🤷🏼‍♀️
Someone posted that to her yesterday but she said with two boys she hasn’t got time!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I think 18 month olds don’t have that much attention span anyway but letting them watch so much tv won’t help improve it!

Reactions: 17
Someone posted that to her yesterday but she said with two boys she hasn’t got time!
She doesn’t have time for anything, it’s not the boys that are the issue it’s her phone usage! Maybe if she puts in down once in a while!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.