Fopperholic #25 With a kitchen island, she thinks that she's "it"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When mine were small we used to get them to have a nap later in the afternoon - sleep around 4 -6pm maybe longer maybe later, maybe earlier... we'd then go out for dinner and come back 10ish.... they sat at the table with us and had dinner and then maybe an ice cream ..... then back to the villa..... each day the routine was slightly different depending on when they woke .... how tired they were..... but it was never the routine we had at home ! My mum always said that kids come into our lives and we they need to adapt to our lifestyles sometimes..... for us it's always been about being sociable, eating dinner together, sitting round the table and having fun and making memories... taking them to the beach at night... going in the pool when it was dark.... to the funfair......... not packing them off to bed at 7pm... we'd of had to stay in cooking every night - I'm on holiday so sack that right off ! That's what I do at home !

Reactions: 9
When I took my children to Florida (they were 15 months and 3) the routines were mucked up from when we arrived and 4 weeks when we came home. It's tough on kids. And adults.... we won the holiday through a local competition on radio. Was a fab holiday but tiring with the kids routines. In the end I just went along with what they wanted. Sleep during day while walking round the parks and awake at night ! She will need alot of concealer.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
If she actually gave little Lawson a plateful and let him graze like us β€œnon influencing riff raffβ€œ may or may not be parents of multiples do πŸ˜‚ he wouldn’t need to steal food off his brother

He's not stealing it off his brother though, he's stealing it off his TWIN. It's very important she makes that distinction so we all know what a special supermum of twins she is πŸ™„.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Baring means to expose Nikki. Your atrocious spelling once again exposes how thick you really are,
BEARING in mind you supposedly have a degree, clearly not in English!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Good luck to her trying to get the boys to sleep at 6:45pm in a different time zone and environment! It's hard enough trying to do it with my little one on holiday within the same time zone! I fear that it will be her Mum that will bear the brunt getting up through the night to settle them.

Reactions: 8
When I took my children to Florida (they were 15 months and 3) the routines were mucked up from when we arrived and 4 weeks when we came home. It's tough on kids. And adults.... we won the holiday through a local competition on radio. Was a fab holiday but tiring with the kids routines. In the end I just went along with what they wanted. Sleep during day while walking round the parks and awake at night ! She will need alot of concealer.
I love this. Even for it to scare the shite out of her when she reads here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ naughty of me I know but .....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
6:45pm and in bed while you're on holiday?? I take it the grandparents will be watching while fopps goes out and enjoys her night? I've been abroad loads with my wee one, first time when he was 8 months or so.. Only 1 hour difference but we went to the night entertainment and if he was wanting to sleep he was in his pram and that was that, much to the disgust of fopps one night I even had him out until 10pm (won't lie he was a nightmare on the bus back) but a holiday is just that, bloody enjoy yourself and get on with it jesus christ woman! I grew up in Dubai and I take him back most years, it's totally acceptable to be out and about with a baby at 10pm at night and not have them in their bed before sunset like her.. Even in the UK my wee one has slept anywhere from 7pm to 9pm when he was a baba... How the duck does she mange 6:45 EVERY NIGHT

Reactions: 9
MUGCUNT has to be a thread title at some point

Are we allowed to have bleep in the title cos it’s the only word I wanna put forward πŸ™ƒ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
It doesn't, but may have been lost amongst regular posts!
you can post them whenever but it’s usually only when the β€˜it’s time for a new thread!’ Message pops up that you’re meant to pick thread titles from πŸ™ˆ apparently!!!! πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
So she went to get her hair done yday even though the boys are at nursery today πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.