Fopperholic #25 With a kitchen island, she thinks that she's "it"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll never go to heaven but ....... I hope Otherson starts to walk while they are in Florida haha but then again them poor boys will never be out of the “stroller” pushchair to us It will be pushchair prison especially is the villa has a pool

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ll never go to heaven but ....... I hope Otherson starts to walk while they are in Florida haha but then again them poor boys will never be out of the “stroller” pushchair to us It will be pushchair prison especially is the villa has a pool
Well the villa having a pool is another thing! Even now with an 8 and 4 year old (4 year old can’t swim and 8 year old can but not strong yet) I wouldn’t do that. I’d be on edge the whole time!

I'm almost in tears reading that as it's so lovely and how it should be I think 😍
Same here when we I lost my youngest son his Brother said to me “at least we had a fabulous childhood” caravan holidays, cheap and cheerful holidays abroad staying up all night you know the things normal people do with kids

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I mean honestly no wonder she resents them and finds motherhood so difficult if she is SO rigid about it. I haven’t got kids and it’s people like Fopps (and others in real life) who put me off of the idea because they make it SO restrictive. Yes kids need a routine but they also need to learn to adapt when things have to change.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She will actually hate it she will go there for a photo shoot. Wonder round realise it’s not Hatton country world and leave. Her friend Chantelle is there and she’s letting her toddlers run around and have fun. I can not imagine flops even knows who half the Disney characters are!

Reactions: 8
What a boring witch she has seriously not let her children stay up after 6:45pm? What would you do if you had a wedding reception starting at 7pm? Refuse to take them because of the time? What a joke. My nephew is 1 and my neice is 3 they are flexible with holidays, naps... nap when they want not when parents want, go to bed at various times according to what's going on... Out for a meal might not get home until 9pm, out for a wedding maybe home by 11:30pm. On holiday... Will enjoy the kids disco and entertainment and if tired, will get in pushchair and chill out. They still sleep all night and actually on those occasions it usually treats parents or carer such as grandparents a lie in because they went to bed a bit later... Come on Fopps I know you are thick bùt surely this is obvious. You would rather they go to bed at 6:45 than enjoy themselves... Selfish you will be the laughing stock at Disney by the sounds of it and at Chris' event. The Selfish Barbie doll.

Would not surprise me if she doesn't even go on a single ride and just takes photos all day.

Reactions: 12
Your kids aren’t going to be going to bed anywhere near on time, most adults take a couple of days to adjust to a time zone difference (approx 1 day per hour if you do nothing to combat it, which is difficult with kids). She is delusional let alone an absolute fun sponge. Let them sleep in the oh so wonderful gifted buggy or have them up a bit later to enjoy your holiday.
God this is going to be hilarious isn’t it ??? What an hole. No mention of time lag // differences etc. Also soon after she gets back she’ll have the clocks changing to deal with as well 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
a week before they fly out and she's asking for ride recommendations for adults and children at magic kingdom and animal kingdom 🙈 lots of people saying flight of passage at Animal kingdom, good luck with getting a fast pass this close for that! its quite hard to get those when you get to book fast passes 30 or 60 days in advance, queue times are usually 2+ hours for it without a fast pass.
When we went last year we only went on rides we had fast passes for as even the lesser popular rides had queue times of 30mins - 2 hours depending on crowd levels and we didn't want to spend our time waiting in line. They might get lucky with a couple if they have shorter lines at park opening but no way will they get on any of the big ones without a huge queue or a very lucky fast pass find.....like if someone cancelled and they happened to be on the app at that exact moment.
I hope she doesn’t get lucky tbh, she seems to have a knack of falling on her feet, but even Fopps can’t control Disney like she wants to with everything else! I can’t see her doing rope drop either can you ha, with her “didn’t have time to put my face on so we didn’t go out” I just can’t bare to see her talk about my favourite place, like she’ll know it all when she comes back, waiting for all the digs about huuuge portion sizes, and soooo many queues, & finding it difficult with kids, but then all the bragging and the hauls and “it was ahhhhmazinnnng” when she spots MIchael Kors and Gucci 🙄 She makes me laugh how she’s always saying “I’m soooo independent” but has to drag her 70 year old dad& mum with her because she wants to keep an eye on Chris, and can’t handle her kids on her own whilst he’s working, if you’re that independent you’d go and have a whale of a time just yourself and your boys, and not give it a second thought. Nearly 40 and her mum has to hold her hand everywhere she goes!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
OMG yes whatever it is it will be totally inappropriate
Done up like a dogs dinner as usual I expect.

I hope she doesn’t get lucky tbh, she seems to have a knack of falling on her feet, but even Fopps can’t control Disney like she wants to with everything else! I can’t see her doing rope drop either can you ha, with her “didn’t have time to put my face on so we didn’t go out” I just can’t bare to see her talk about my favourite place, like she’ll know it all when she comes back, waiting for all the digs about huuuge portion sizes, and soooo many queues, & finding it difficult with kids, but then all the bragging and the hauls and “it was ahhhhmazinnnng” when she spots MIchael Kors and Gucci 🙄 She makes me laugh how she’s always saying “I’m soooo independent” but has to drag her 70 year old dad& mum with her because she wants to keep an eye on Chris, and can’t handle her kids on her own whilst he’s working, if you’re that independent you’d go and have a whale of a time just yourself and your boys, and not give it a second thought. Nearly 40 and her mum has to hold her hand everywhere she goes!
Wants to keep an eye on Chris 😂😂😂😋😋

• Haha
Well she still wasn’t quite over big bad Barry the way she went on about him countless times on her earlier vlogs, so I’m guessing old girl Fopps has quite the insecurities about deux knees and his wandering eye! Especially as he’s working alongside a young sporty type! Keep them where you can see em’ ay Fopps! 😏

I'm almost in tears reading that as it's so lovely and how it should be I think 😍
thank you, i was mess afterwards, with 2 teenagers its not often you hear something nice lol

part of me really wishes i was on that plane just to see the tit show. we've heard how she speaks to the boys on camera, i dread to think how bad she is when there's no filming going on.

the other half is glad i'm not as i'd probably be arrested as if i heard her loosing it with the boys i'd have to take them away from her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It's the condescending tone she uses with the boys that winds me right up.

Reactions: 9
Those boys are definitely not going to get the time zone memo! They will be up at 2am the 1st morning and will be all over the place the 10 days she's there and wait until she has to come home and thinks they will fall back into routine 😂

Not a chance in hell she will get Flight of passage fast pass and tbh she probably doesn't have a clue what it is anyway can't see her as a Disney fan. It's all for show to get the family pic outside the castle and the rest of the day will be sent at the coffee place and then taking the boys home for a nap after lunch

Reactions: 13
Those boys are definitely not going to get the time zone memo! They will be up at 2am the 1st morning and will be all over the place the 10 days she's there and wait until she has to come home and thinks they will fall back into routine 😂

Not a chance in hell she will get Flight of passage fast pass and tbh she probably doesn't have a clue what it is anyway can't see her as a Disney fan. It's all for show to get the family pic outside the castle and the rest of the day will be sent at the coffee place and then taking the boys home for a nap after lunch
She will never tell that they won't sleep ! Because that would mean she's failed and we know Fopps never fails ! (in Fopps world that is ! )

I don’t like this fixation on food with the boys though. It’s always greedy Lawson trying to steal his brother‘s food (two or three times at least she’s scolded Lawson for it!) and oh so healthy Grayson who prefers healthy food to sweets! 🙄
If she actually gave little Lawson a plateful and let him graze like us “non influencing riff raff“ may or may not be parents of multiples do 😂 he wouldn’t need to steal food off his brother

Her stories for last 24 hours are so random how anyone can think her content is useful...

Her lunch yesterday... no recipe just pic
Pic of mates cake she said she tried 🙄 prob sniffed 🤣🤣
Toy bags
Messages saying how uhhhmazing her hair tutorial was (who even does that 🤷‍♀️,)
New skinny whips coming out
Botox video that didn't show actual treatment
Bleating About another tit reality show
New bread for HEB choice... to keep us informed 🙄
Lunch today at subway
And a post on the boys wearing shoes on the v sofa and moaning Disney is expensive... some families save for years for that type of trip and make it all About the kids... she sounds more interested in chilling by the pool in the house which she could do in a villa in Spain !!
I guarantee they will have a night out just the two of them too... her parents will insist you know 😜😜
😂😂 she absolutely could do that.... but that would mean her handsome Rat Boy would be all on his own working in Florida.... with a rather attractive female golf pro and that would never ever be allowed

Last edited:
Thread 26: doesn’t wash her mugcake, ads are a mess, but it’s okay guys she fits an age 13 dress!
right I know it’s only a few pages back but I am putting this forward as a thread suggestion again cos I forgot you had to drop thread suggestions on page 48 onwards 🙈 44 likes... sorry carry on 😬😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Same here when we I lost my youngest son his Brother said to me “at least we had a fabulous childhood” caravan holidays, cheap and cheerful holidays abroad staying up all night you know the things normal people do with kids
I grew up holidaying at caravan parks and loved every minute! When my brother was younger and we were at the club my parents would let him sleep on the chairs at the club! Holidays are for relaxing

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.