Fopperholic #20 Extending her house to fit a bun. We know she prefers Grayson but Lawsons a hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sick to death of this prick constantly controlling how her children play, snatching toys away from them if she wants to do something a certain way. She NEVER says please or thank you to them either. She’s absolutely vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Long time lurker here. Like many of you she actually directed me here and at the time I actually liked her. She infuriates me now, i wonder if she blocked direct messages on her stories because of people telling her to let the kids play themselves ffs.

Reactions: 22
Toot toot are great .... until you are having a glass of wine and realise you forgot to turn ones of the buggers off!!!! Scares the crap out of you and it’s always the one at the bottom of the toy box 😂😂
I can relate to this. My husband took my car to work one night..one started going off at 6am on his commute home. He nearly tit himself 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I honestly think she’s arrogant and deluded and those boys need a health visitor and fast.
Totally agree. Think she's managed to blag most of the health visitor checks up to now, although she did get some paperwork last time from what I remember. In my area the next checks wouldn't be until age two,my son's was November just gone, he was aged 28 months at that time. Imagine her carrying on like this for potentially another year yet with no intervention.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
All the comments here saying Lawson stares blankly.. it’s actually Grayson that Id be worried about. When given a dreg of attention, Lawson does engage and copy and looks for praise. Grayson just walks away from her - and he’s the one who’s the golden twin🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Omg I can’t watch her anymore!!! Sit back and let them do it how they want! It’s natural for babies that age to want to knock a tower over...my toddler still does it now at 2.5! I don’t tell her off or to leave it as I sit back and let her do what she wants! There should be no rule when it comes to play time?! She’s so controlling in every aspect of their lives, surely a family member has noticed by now?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Toot toot are great .... until you are having a glass of wine and realise you forgot to turn ones of the buggers off!!!! Scares the crap out of you and it’s always the one at the bottom of the toy box 😂😂
We had one trapped at the bottom of a pile of stuff on a 4 hr drive. Frantically searched for it at the services but couldn't find it so had to endure 'woo woo woo I'm off to catch the burglar' for the whole journey 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 33
This was her attempt to show us that 1. she does play and interact with them, 2. she does stay home sometimes and 3. they are allowed to play in the living room.

But it actually was just painful to watch. She sounds so...fed up/bored/annoyed..by them? It’s hard to find the right word. It’s just so unnatural and forced.

Reactions: 24
You can see Grayson jump when she screeches BASH at him 😔 why doesn’t she just let them play?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Can’t watch her stories of her playing with those boys, I literally let my daughter have run of the front room and play as she wishes. Hence why she was probably walking just after her first birthday. Now she steams around the place. Everything is baby proofed she can’t hurt herself and she loves it. I mean I know she’s already been mentioned but look how Chelsea let’s her twins play. They get all the toys out, make a mess and they have a blast, same as my little one does. You don’t see Chelsea constantly being around them and guarding every move they make. Chelsea did a q&a yesterday and she said how she guided the boys around assisted for while before they walked, which I myself also did, never see Nikki doing this. Fopps really is holding those boys back and she doesn’t even realise it, let me just have all the toys out and have a good play, making a mess and not one toy at a time 🙄 basically Nikki babes just let them be toddlers🤦🏼‍♀️.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
For gods sake, let them be babies. Let them explode, discover and play and stop shouting “hang on” at them and expecting them to run a car along a road on a floor mat!!! 😡😡

Reactions: 14
If you’re still confused about why the boys aren’t walking Fopps, see attached pics. Didn’t even go back more than a month or so. Every day out is just a photo op for her. Not for the boys at all. How does she honestly expect them to be walking if they are always in a pram?
You're quite right!. The photos are all about her, the boys are just used as a prop !

• Sad
Reactions: 12
This has to be the worst one yet, awful, why isn’t she letting them play? Why is she constantly taking over? Barking at them. Hard to watch. She’s crazy, think I’m going to have to stop watching it’s breaking my heart.

Reactions: 17
I think I’d respect her ALOT more if she just said parenting isn’t what she thought and she doesn’t enjoy it. I don’t enjoy it all the time. sometimes it is repetitive but there’s nothing more I love watching than them playing with all their toys making a mess and just having fun.
I hate commenting on development but surely someone’s said to her they aren’t walking yet because you don’t just let them explore they are always in a car seat, highchair or pushchair. I think she liked the idea of a baby but not a toddler or a child 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This was her attempt to show us that 1. she does play and interact with them, 2. she does stay home sometimes and 3. they are allowed to play in the living room.

But it actually was just painful to watch. She sounds so...fed up/bored/annoyed..by them? It’s hard to find the right word. It’s just so unnatural and forced.
It does seem incredibly forced. I think she’s borderline in that place where her voice could break and she just starts crying it’s that forced.

I agree with the comment re she just needs to admit it’s a lot harder than she thought it would be and she’s not happy all the time. But this idea and message she sends out all the time that she’s ‘the happiest she’s ever been’ just cannot be true.

The stories are incredibly forced and so unnatural and uncomfortable. You can tell when she puts the toy on one of the babies heads that he’s really uncomfortable but just does a forced laugh at the end cos that’s what he thinks he’s meant to do. It’s like taunting them .... horrible to watch.

Reactions: 11
It does seem incredibly forced. I think she’s borderline in that place where her voice could break and she just starts crying it’s that forced.

I agree with the comment re she just needs to admit it’s a lot harder than she thought it would be and she’s not happy all the time. But this idea and message she sends out all the time that she’s ‘the happiest she’s ever been’ just cannot be true.

The stories are incredibly forced and so unnatural and uncomfortable. You can tell when she puts the toy on one of the babies heads that he’s really uncomfortable but just does a forced laugh at the end cos that’s what he thinks he’s meant to do. It’s like taunting them .... horrible to watch.
It’s not the same excited voice she has over a pair of swimming trainers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Do you think if she does really read here she would of made changes to the way she interacts with them during play by now? Everyone has been commenting on it so long, don’t you think the penny might of dropped by now?

Reactions: 13
Do you think if she does really read here she would of made changes to the way she interacts with them during play by now? Everyone has been commenting on it so long, don’t you think the penny might of dropped by now?
I do believe she reads here and that a lot of the stuff is aimed at us. Problem is she isn’t a natural with them and had no idea how to interact, so even when trying to stick a finger up to us, she fails even more. She would be better just not showing them and going about her day.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.