Fopperholic #20 Extending her house to fit a bun. We know she prefers Grayson but Lawsons a hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Assume patronising tone 'I don't think they quite understand they're supposed to put them on the road'
Is she kidding me? They're 16 months. They dont know what a road is!! Why does she keep filming herself taking their toys away to play with them herself? Stop filming them for the gram and let them play!!!
Sorry, usually lurk and read and nod furiously in agreement but she's being an absolute melt.
All my nephew wanted to do at that age is face plant and lick the mat 😂😂😂 i would point and say look doggy, doggy...you know to try and get him to point and maybe try and say doggy but instead he pointed, lurched forward and licked it...probably giving it a kiss 😂😂😂😂
Imagine fopps with this....no boys, you dont lick the mat, too many syns....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m actually getting really angry watching her and those poor boys. She wanted a mini-me but didn’t get what she wanted. Someone said earlier that they think she’s not meeting their basic needs and I’m inclined to agree with them!

Reactions: 21
"I don't think they quite understand they have to put the cars around the road" Is she for bleeping real? I don't think you quite understand the term PARENTING Nikki, if only one of your family members would tell you!!! Those poor children are never going to feel good enough for her. Witch!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m actually getting really angry watching her and those poor boys. She wanted a mini-me but didn’t get what she wanted. Someone said earlier that they think she’s not meeting their basic needs and I’m inclined to agree with them!
But because she drives a Range Rover, sorry discovery and appears in the middle class section (deffo not) they won’t touch her. Just like boss mummy, she’s another tit parent

I feel one of her (many) problems is with the boys she doesn't leave them with their toys for long enough..... she is constantly buying them new stuff and taking the old stuff away - they are in the house so little anyway that they do not get a chance to play with anything for any length of time before it's whisked away and replaced...... if the mat is new then how are they expected to know what to do with it ?! She really doesn't have a clue..... again shouldn't compare but because she was mentioned here I now follow Chelsea Pateman.. her boys are barely 3 months old than Niki's boys yet they are worlds apart... they are proper toddlers..... funny, cheeky, engaging... especially with each other... I watched yesterday one tipped blocks all over the floor as she was recording.... she never says a word only encouraging and then he spent a minute trying to climb and sit inside the basket he'd emptied.... imagine Fopps she'd of been freaking out if one of hers tried that and made a mess.... Up to 12 months they seemed to be doing OK and looked bright eyed and healthy but the last 2/3 months they look like all of their life and energy has been totally sapped..... they barely crawl.... they sit and stare blankly at the TV and don't even chat/babble to each other... Lawson is obviously saying a few words .... bless him.... Grayson you never hear speak........ it's really sad to watch.. but I guess unless they go to clinic or HV comes to see/assess them then they fly under the radar as not being at 'risk' so to speak..... my mother would of said something to me by now.... even enough to just make me stop and think maybe something isn't right - she MUST know they aren't developing when she has SOOOOO many TWIN mum friends ?! She can't be that thick/self absored ?!! Or can she?!! 🤷‍♀️:(

edit - also she was at the gym at 8.30am this morning ! Can't remember if it's a day Chris is at home ? But if not and she's dragged them boys to the creche at that time then she's mad..... its a hideous day here.... heavy rain, cold etc.... why can'ts she just do some kind of home work out when they have the oh so big nap after the brunch cos at 11.20 - not 11.30am !! you can't call it lunch !!!

Reactions: 18
I don't follow JSG but it is good to hear that there are people who believe in the privacy of their children. Fopp has been pulled up on this before and her response was that she liked sharing photos of them, to 150k+ strangers nonetheless. Going off her social media attitude, the questionable content she posts and the constant drivel she chucks out there purely for engagement from her sheep, I just feel sorry for those two little boys because she is getting worse by the day.
While I totally agree about JSG not showing the boys showing them at all is just weird now. Don’t show off all their body parts then. Just don’t show them. Don’t do updates let them have their privacy .

Reactions: 14
I don't follow JSG but it is good to hear that there are people who believe in the privacy of their children. Fopp has been pulled up on this before and her response was that she liked sharing photos of them, to 150k+ strangers nonetheless. Going off her social media attitude, the questionable content she posts and the constant drivel she chucks out there purely for engagement from her sheep, I just feel sorry for those two little boys because she is getting worse by the day.
Who is JSG?

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand the way she plays with the boys, parenting expert I am not but surely, new toy, you as the parent press it and go ‘ooohh look’ or whatever, and then pass the toy to the child for them to copy/play... and make a few encouraging noises/beep beeps/vroom vrooms. 😂 not snatch the toy from your child’s hand and push it around 😂😭 also I would have thought pull back racers would have been too fiddly for the boys. She should get those really annoying noisy no off switch vtech toot toot cars, you can get a whole equally annoying garage for them as well. kids love them 🥰

Reactions: 9
My son is 13 months old and he’s miles ahead of those poor boys! I work full time and would love to be a stay at home mum but I can’t afford it - yet she has all the time in the world to spend with her boys and she’d rather spend that time on herself. So incredibly selfish it’s unreal. Her priorities are so wrong. She spends her money on herself when she should be spending on those boys. Buy them some bleeping vests, some nice clothes instead of those AWFUL tracksuits, feed them some proper food and stop being such a patronising cow. I honestly think she’s arrogant and deluded and those boys need a health visitor and fast.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Just watched her story today.....note that Grayson's "seperation anxiety" has lifted just in time for her gym class again.

It's quite a talent he has there being able to turn it on and off for when it's most convenient for old flopper!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Was she once on Say Yes To The Dress (before she gained all her weight back, even before she was pregnant...)
Yes, she was on it with David Emmanuel, she didnt find a dress there as was very specific in her detai.l

Reactions: 2
Was she once on Say Yes To The Dress (before she gained all her weight back, even before she was pregnant...)
Yes that's her... everything was always 'perfect' she was big when she got pregnant and her boys were very premature... born in July... due October only went home just before Christmas ... i used to really like her then she became very preachy and when she became vegan I couldn't relate as my diet includes meat 😊😂

Reactions: 6
Just come on to say this, they are 16 months old?! She really is a twit! Why won’t she just leave them to play and explore? Imagine roll play in that house “no Lawson is a car not a spaceship” “no Grayson we used pans to cook not drum on”.
She is damaging the development of both boys and she needs to take a step back. Maybe, if she brought age appropriate toys, they could be left!
I noticed on her personal Facebook, that she had sold the activity tables they had? Why? They would help them to pull themselves up and play independently. These pair of numpties seriously need some intervention!!
She has to watch over every little thing god forbid they scratch the paint work on the hallways skirting board.

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand the way she plays with the boys, parenting expert I am not but surely, new toy, you as the parent press it and go ‘ooohh look’ or whatever, and then pass the toy to the child for them to copy/play... and make a few encouraging noises/beep beeps/vroom vrooms. 😂 not snatch the toy from your child’s hand and push it around 😂😭 also I would have thought pull back racers would have been too fiddly for the boys. She should get those really annoying noisy no off switch vtech toot toot cars, you can get a whole equally annoying garage for them as well. kids love them 🥰
Toot toot are great .... until you are having a glass of wine and realise you forgot to turn ones of the buggers off!!!! Scares the crap out of you and it’s always the one at the bottom of the toy box 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I literally want to reach in the screen and shake her!!! How are those boys meant to learn if she doesn’t let them play and explore! She’s so aggressive snatching things!! The stacking cup has made me swear!

Reactions: 14
The stacking cup videos.

She speaks to those boys like I speak to my dogs but with a lot less warmth.

"Nooooooo"
"Leave it"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.