Fopperholic #20 Extending her house to fit a bun. We know she prefers Grayson but Lawsons a hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So JSG has just posted saying her twins faces won’t be on social media - that’s the last we see of fopperbollocks interacting with her!
I don't follow JSG but it is good to hear that there are people who believe in the privacy of their children. Fopp has been pulled up on this before and her response was that she liked sharing photos of them, to 150k+ strangers nonetheless. Going off her social media attitude, the questionable content she posts and the constant drivel she chucks out there purely for engagement from her sheep, I just feel sorry for those two little boys because she is getting worse by the day.

Reactions: 16
She's getting more unhinged.

Deuxknees coat cannot be comfortable. Serves him right!
He’s obviously going through every drive through for fast food cos that witch feeds everyone in that house tex mex turkey pan fried mug cake concoctions of vomit. Poor bloke is probably starved so he’s over indulging out of the house.

I think she's trying to say her meal in general is a big portion once shes put her salad or what ever on... which is still clearly a load of bull.

She gonna mess up eating for so many people with her weighing pasta and other stupid habits. If you're following SW then follow the actual plan ffs.
I’ve messaged her before and told her she is triggering for people suffering with eating disorders. (Like I am) She said she isn’t. It was after the spraying food post. Absolute c u next Tuesday.

Not looking and the pram is several different colours too.... 🙄🙄 the boys are obviously bored out of their tiny minds 😪😪
Omg they can’t even see each other to interact while they’re in the damn pram prison 😭💔

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
she's an absolute liability ! She should of said she prefers to weigh hers and have less but it's personal choice.... she probably don't have her syns either... God she bleeping irriates me ! I'll never do SW again it fucks heads up so much ! Got her starving herself and Prickard eating his body weight in beige food yet both are slim and will lose the same amount weekly - go figure that one ?!!!!! LIES it's all LIES :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

*EDIT*..... can you believe as I was writing this I had a text of an old SW consultant begging me to go back.... well not begging but you get the gist...... ! They were on Fopps 'team' too......FFS !!! 🖕🖕🖕🖕
I remember her saying in an old SW vid that she never ate all her syns. She would have a packet of crisps and that would be it.

Reactions: 3
Is she disappointed that the boys don’t know how to use their new car mat! No child till atleast 2 will know how to play with that properly! Just let them explore and look at the colours

• Heart
Is she disappointed that the boys don’t know how to use their new car mat! No child till atleast 2 will know how to play with that properly! Just let them explore and look at the colours
Just come on to say this, they are 16 months old?! She really is a twit! Why won’t she just leave them to play and explore? Imagine roll play in that house “no Lawson is a car not a spaceship” “no Grayson we used pans to cook not drum on”.
She is damaging the development of both boys and she needs to take a step back. Maybe, if she brought age appropriate toys, they could be left!
I noticed on her personal Facebook, that she had sold the activity tables they had? Why? They would help them to pull themselves up and play independently. These pair of numpties seriously need some intervention!!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Her expectations of those poor boys are just ridiculous. They're babies! She needs to stop. She just expects them to know everything! My child is older and we play regularly on the car mat and he still doesn't understand it. They don't have the capacity at that age to realise it's a fake road for fake cars. Those poor kids when they're older, god help them when they start school and get publically shamed for everything they can't do

I’m sure she thinks these two were born like Einstein, let them play on their own they would probs learn more

Reactions: 6
Just come on to say this, they are 16 months old?! She really is a twit! Why won’t she just leave them to play and explore? Imagine roll play in that house “no Lawson is a car not a spaceship” “no Grayson we used pans to cook not drum on”.
She is damaging the development of both boys and she needs to take a step back. Maybe, if she brought age appropriate toys, they could be left!
I noticed on her personal Facebook, that she had sold the activity tables they had? Why? They would help them to pull themselves up and play independently. These pair of numpties seriously need some intervention!!
Sold the activity tables??? Wtf?? They’re practically brand new!! Though by the looks of it the boys are only allowed to play in the hallway now and nowhere else so they probably don’t fit.

She’s got serious bloody problems with spending on shite and then getting rid of stuff as well,

Honestly can’t get over how shite a parent she continues to be... I get that it’s challenging and at first everyone just flies by the seat of their pants but at 16 months in she should be improving and she’s actually getting even worse.

Really hope HV get more involved cause there’s no way she’s spending her own money putting those boys into nursery before they’re three and I dread to think the damage that’ll be done by that point.

Reactions: 13
The boys going to a nursery even if a day or two a week would really help them develop they aren't learning tit at home/soft play with her 🙄 I'm sure she could afford to put them in a few days considering the amount of money she spends on other shite for herself mainly 🙄 she's a bleeping joke

Reactions: 11
Sold the activity tables??? Wtf?? They’re practically brand new!! Though by the looks of it the boys are only allowed to play in the hallway now and nowhere else so they probably don’t fit.

She’s got serious bloody problems with spending on shite and then getting rid of stuff as well,

Honestly can’t get over how shite a parent she continues to be... I get that it’s challenging and at first everyone just flies by the seat of their pants but at 16 months in she should be improving and she’s actually getting even worse.

Really hope HV get more involved cause there’s no way she’s spending her own money putting those boys into nursery before they’re three and I dread to think the damage that’ll be done by that point.
I hate using the term “tit parent” but it is in fact what she /they are! She decided to be a stay at home mum (and I use that term loosely) but she is rubbish at it!
She does not understand her children, she isn’t tuned in to them at all! She doesn’t realise that children aren’t programmed to perform, she has always wanted perfect children, but she doesn’t realise that, as parents, it’s down to her and Chris to guide and teach them (god help them!). All she does is mock, snap, patronise and belittle them. They are 16 months old and have spent most of their little life’s watching their mother through a camera. They have no idea what is expected of them and absolutely no social skills.
when I started on my family support role, the pilot scheme for 2 year old funding had just been announced. There was total uproar that stay at home parents were being given funding for their children to be in nursery. It’s exactly because of cases like this that it was introduced. I say the boys would be better in nursery, but imagine the confusion of having space and freedom, variety in your diet, messy play etc. You then go home to your controlling parents, parents that are more obsessed with themselves and their SM than they are in you! She needs to step away and learn how to be a parent. They are not toys or props, they are children! Children that are being slowly damaged by their self-centred parents 😞.
Sorry rant over.....

Reactions: 32
Thank you for this..... I just feel now the whole eat less/move more is going to be better for me - still have lots to lose (around 6 stone) but think this could well be the way forward....... I did look at My Fitness Pal a few years ago but will look again.... also got a fitbit for Christmas so upping my steps too x
It’s a faff to start with, but gets easier the more you use it (as you will have a list of saved foods)
You can also link your Fitbit to MFP x

Her expectations of those poor boys are just ridiculous. They're babies! She needs to stop. She just expects them to know everything! My child is older and we play regularly on the car mat and he still doesn't understand it. They don't have the capacity at that age to realise it's a fake road for fake cars. Those poor kids when they're older, god help them when they start school and get publically shamed for everything they can't do
They aren’t babies anymore, they’re toddlers.. toddlers that don’t get the chance to toddle 😔

Reactions: 7
When would she be due a HV check up? Didn’t she say that Lawson needed a follow up?

A few of us have said in the past that although she may be rubbish in terms of trying to help their development and having an actual relationship with them at least the babies are fed, warm etc. But to be honest I don’t actually feel like she is meeting their basic needs anymore. Just because she’s strolling around in Gucci and building an extension doesn’t mean those boys can’t be deprived.

For some bizarre reason she never puts vests on them. It’s bloody cold at the minute and they’re dressed in one layer of clothing. Their little trousers are always too small as well, they must be freezing. Especially as they seem to spend most of their time in the hallway or outside.

I honestly feel like she isn’t feeding them properly either. She used to post a lot about their meals but has stopped. Her last routine video said they have breakfast, lunch at 11.20 and then dinner at 5.30. Snacks only ‘if necessary’. They look tired and drained most of the time, so I don’t believe they’re getting enough. She’s passing on her issues with food to them.

She says Grayson has attachment issues and gets upset when she leaves him. Yet she leaves them nearly every day. So what’s the truth? She makes fun of Lawson not being able to say certain things yet, but at least we’ve heard him say a few words, has Grayson ever said anything? He doesn’t even appear to be babbling never mind saying words.

I know we shouldn’t compare but honestly the difference between those boys and other babies, especially other twins, on Instagram which are both younger and not a lot older is absolutely shocking. One boy being behind in something you could understand. But BOTH boys seem delayed in SEVERAL areas. Someone needs to step in and fast. Nicola, as you read here yourself, you need to get help with those boys. Soon. Phone your HV today. Look into nursery for them. Just do something!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Assume patronising tone 'I don't think they quite understand they're supposed to put them on the road'
Is she kidding me? They're 16 months. They dont know what a road is!! Why does she keep filming herself taking their toys away to play with them herself? Stop filming them for the gram and let them play!!!
Sorry, usually lurk and read and nod furiously in agreement but she's being an absolute melt.

Reactions: 33
She's too busy spending £500 on balenciaga trainers and tacky clothes for herself every damn day than spending money on getting the boys into a nursery to help their development or even buying them clothes that actually fit them. It's a bleeping joke!!

Reactions: 15
These early years are so crucial and what sets them up for life...I don't think she realises that. I expects she thinks she can just 'mould' them into something they are not as she goes along. It doesn't work like that.
The food situation really worries me, babies need plenty of fat in their diet to grow, they clearly do not get that, only from full fat yogurt and milk, (hopefully!!).
I have never seen babies with such a ridiculous, limited diet, it upsets me.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thank you for this..... I just feel now the whole eat less/move more is going to be better for me - still have lots to lose (around 6 stone) but think this could well be the way forward....... I did look at My Fitness Pal a few years ago but will look again.... also got a fitbit for Christmas so upping my steps too x
you should definately download nutracheck app it’s 3.99 a month and can scan barcodes of foods and add all food to show what calories you are eating. Also if you link your Fitbit to the app it calculates your steps into calories burned too. It’s really motivating I personally think. I was also a SW’er back in the day and it messed my head right up too. Hate anything SW related now. Good luck with calorie counting 😊

Reactions: 3
I’m struggling to watch her at the moment. It’s really upsetting! The vest thing really bugs me, even as an adult I don’t like wearing jumpers with nothing underneath! I don’t know anyone that likes that feeling where you midriff is exposed and it’s cold, especially as they are rolling around on laminate floor ☹

Reactions: 23
I went ape tit on a consultant once (that was the end of sw for me).

I was a very healthy BMI and just looking to get off 7lbs or so. I had a young child and suffering PND. I had consistently lost.....7lbs in first week, then 5 then tapered off at about 1 for about 4 weeks.

One week I gained 0.5 and I tit you not, this twit sent me a text saying something very similar to "oh well, it was a gain this week don't beat yourself up about it" bla bla. The bleeping witch is lucky I didn't beat her!

I sent a very strongly worded message back telling her to get fucked and stating how dangerous it was to be toying with people's emotions like that.

I got umpteem grovelling messages back and a hand written letter through the door. Didn't reply and blocked her.

SW is bleeping dangerous in the hands of these duck wits they "train" as "consultants" who know duck all about nutrition or emotional wellbeing.

Oh and she also didn't promote exercise at all.
I'm at target now and have had lots of comments when I 'put on'.
A new consultant at group weighed me and I'd put a lb on but still in target and she was like, "oh, do you mind?" and gave me this look. Nope, not at all thanks! She was also larger than me which I find bloody annoying.

Another time when I was pregnant (I started to go to do damage limitation but after this I stopped)
I was around 19 weeks pregnant and had a little bump, not massive but there. The person weighing said, "You've put on for the past 5 weeks, would you like to do a food diary?" Looked her square in the eyes and just said "I'm pregnant"
Her face dropped, I took my book and stormed off. My sister had a right go. This woman was also about 4 stone heavier than me!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
you should definately download nutracheck app it’s 3.99 a month and can scan barcodes of foods and add all food to show what calories you are eating. Also if you link your Fitbit to the app it calculates your steps into calories burned too. It’s really motivating I personally think. I was also a SW’er back in the day and it messed my head right up too. Hate anything SW related now. Good luck with calorie counting 😊
Thank you - lots of good advice for me to check out....... who said Tattle was just for bitching hey :rolleyes::p:love:

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.