Fopperholic #20 Extending her house to fit a bun. We know she prefers Grayson but Lawsons a hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is, I think she prefers taking both of them out.. you know..her being a Mum of twins! She will get more attention taking two out than just one! I can't imagine her taking just one of them to the park by herself, or a walk by herself with one of them on a quiet, countryside track. I mean, who would take her photos? ;)
Don’t have a #singleonechildonlybuggy

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her portions must be so small...her ‘main’ meals appear to always be dished up on side plates rather than dinner plates, with room to spare.

Reactions: 6
I went ape tit on a consultant once (that was the end of sw for me).

I was a very healthy BMI and just looking to get off 7lbs or so. I had a young child and suffering PND. I had consistently lost.....7lbs in first week, then 5 then tapered off at about 1 for about 4 weeks.

One week I gained 0.5 and I tit you not, this twit sent me a text saying something very similar to "oh well, it was a gain this week don't beat yourself up about it" bla bla. The bleeping witch is lucky I didn't beat her!

I sent a very strongly worded message back telling her to get fucked and stating how dangerous it was to be toying with people's emotions like that.

I got umpteem grovelling messages back and a hand written letter through the door. Didn't reply and blocked her.

SW is bleeping dangerous in the hands of these duck wits they "train" as "consultants" who know duck all about nutrition or emotional wellbeing.

Oh and she also didn't promote exercise at all.
I once lost over 3 stones and started to plateau near target. I was going to exercise classes 4 times a week (also doing some weights) and started to stay the same. At the scales I was asked "Hmm..what went wrong this week"!? The consultant didn't believe me when I said "I don't know" and that I didn't understand as I'd been eating well and exercising! It made me feel so belittled and I left the class feeling down on myself.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Off topic but I do calorie counting and it’s the best thing I’ve ever done! I didn’t realise just how much slimming world and weight watchers mess up your head when it comes to food! And it’s so restrictive! For me it’s given me food freedom!
Thank you for this..... I just feel now the whole eat less/move more is going to be better for me - still have lots to lose (around 6 stone) but think this could well be the way forward....... I did look at My Fitness Pal a few years ago but will look again.... also got a fitbit for Christmas so upping my steps too x

• Heart
I once lost over 3 stones and started to plateau near target. I was going to exercise classes 4 times a week (also doing some weights) and started to stay the same. At the scales I was asked "Hmm..what went wrong this week"!? The consultant didn't believe me when I said "I don't know" and that I didn't understand as I'd been eating well and exercising! It made me feel so belittled and I left the class feeling down on myself.
It's so demoralising 😔 especially when you already don't feel great and you know you've really busted a gut.

These cults (because that's what they are) aren't suitable for people within reasonable weight margins. Fair enough, they probably do help people who are dangerously overweight in the short term but certainly not long term or people who just need a few stone off.

Reactions: 9
I like SW, but I don’t pay for classes anymore and do it from home with my own rules. I like the idea of 1/3 speed but if I want olive oil on my salad, I’ll have it, if I want a bolognaise sauce, I’ll have it. I find it easier to stick to some sort of plan than have complete free reign, but I’ll never ever step foot in a class ever again

Reactions: 13
Thank you for this..... I just feel now the whole eat less/move more is going to be better for me - still have lots to lose (around 6 stone) but think this could well be the way forward....... I did look at My Fitness Pal a few years ago but will look again.... also got a fitbit for Christmas so upping my steps too x
You can log your food on the Fitbit app too x

Reactions: 5
I personally loved mfp because you can track everything in a day and if you have a fry up late morning/afternoon which is pushing 1000 cals, then you appreciate that it has to last you until tea time and it really did.

It also motivated me to do more exercise.....a body combat class plus walking to/from the gym on a Saturday = my Saturday night wine 😜

Reactions: 7
You can log your food on the Fitbit app too x
Oh can you ? I'll have to get son to help me look at that then.... All I've worked out is my steps and heart rate.... oh and that my sleeping is tit so no wonder I'm always tired ! 🙈 🙈

Oh can you ? I'll have to get son to help me look at that then.... All I've worked out is my steps and heart rate.... oh and that my sleeping is tit so no wonder I'm always tired ! 🙈 🙈
Yeah you can log your food - it’s similar to MFP in that they have a lot of things pre loaded and a barcode scanner x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So JSG has just posted saying her twins faces won’t be on social media - that’s the last we see of fopperbollocks interacting with her!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If you’re still confused about why the boys aren’t walking Fopps, see attached pics. Didn’t even go back more than a month or so. Every day out is just a photo op for her. Not for the boys at all. How does she honestly expect them to be walking if they are always in a pram?

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
If you’re still confused about why the boys aren’t walking Fopps, see attached pics. Didn’t even go back more than a month or so. Every day out is just a photo op for her. Not for the boys at all. How does she honestly expect them to be walking if they are always in a pram?
And in none of those pics are the boys even looking at the camera 😥 my heart breaks for those poor little boys it really does xxx

• Sad
Reactions: 14
And in none of those pics are the boys even looking at the camera 😥 my heart breaks for those poor little boys it really does xxx
I wonder why they don’t seem to interact with each other either. They are beautiful little boys but there is just such a sadness about them I feel so sorry for them

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Not that frigging bun pic again 😂😂😂😂😂 it's almost bigger than her face and it's just plonked on top of her head 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
bleeping nailed it! 😍

They are just props in foppland. It is disgusting. She is a narcissistic egotistical megalomaniac.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.