Fopperholic #20 Extending her house to fit a bun. We know she prefers Grayson but Lawsons a hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well this poor soul is gonna be starving 🙄
Her reply makes no sense so a portion of pasta is 80g but you have 50g but you have big portions 🤔 you’re having less than the recommended portion size?? So how is it a big portion???

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Her reply makes no sense so a portion of pasta is 80g but you have 50g but you have big portions 🤔 you’re having less than the recommended portion size?? So how is it a big portion???
I think she's trying to say her meal in general is a big portion once shes put her salad or what ever on... which is still clearly a load of bull.

She gonna mess up eating for so many people with her weighing pasta and other stupid habits. If you're following SW then follow the actual plan ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Back to slimming world and here come all the slimming world vids. She’s not uploaded hardly anything for weeks and now she’s done like 2/3 within a week 😂 The video is just so not relatable at all! She has the pleasure of not working so she can cook at home all the time, most of her following work so they most probz don’t have the time to cook all this tit up.

Reactions: 11
I think she's trying to say her meal in general is a big portion once shes put her salad or what ever on... which is still clearly a load of bull.

She gonna mess up eating for so many people with her weighing pasta and other stupid habits. If you're following SW then follow the actual plan ffs.
she's an absolute liability ! She should of said she prefers to weigh hers and have less but it's personal choice.... she probably don't have her syns either... God she bleeping irriates me ! I'll never do SW again it fucks heads up so much ! Got her starving herself and Prickard eating his body weight in beige food yet both are slim and will lose the same amount weekly - go figure that one ?!!!!! LIES it's all LIES :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

*EDIT*..... can you believe as I was writing this I had a text of an old SW consultant begging me to go back.... well not begging but you get the gist...... ! They were on Fopps 'team' too......FFS !!! 🖕🖕🖕🖕

Reactions: 19
The quality of her Vlog on going back to SW as absolutely shocking..... dark.. grainy.... then the TV lighting was making it light and dark at the end and her lipstick after dinner was all smudgy.... there was an old vid next to it from 3 years ago - it's like listening and seeing a completely different person ! She's like a caricature of her old self !

The woman is fucked. She can't do anything right....she's even tit at her forte 😂😂😂

Get a bleeping job like the rest of society you leech.

Reactions: 15
What they should do is take one boy out on their own - so her take Lawson..... Chris take Grayson...... they need to bond with them in that order like someone said earlier !
The thing is, I think she prefers taking both of them out.. you know..her being a Mum of twins! She will get more attention taking two out than just one! I can't imagine her taking just one of them to the park by herself, or a walk by herself with one of them on a quiet, countryside track. I mean, who would take her photos? ;)

• Haha
She looks like a pillow faced horse in the latest offering 😲 Has she had a sneaky top up?! Meal planning....really. Can we all hear that barrel scraping?

Reactions: 8
she's an absolute liability ! She should of said she prefers to weigh hers and have less but it's personal choice.... she probably don't have her syns either... God she bleeping irriates me ! I'll never do SW again it fucks heads up so much ! Got her starving herself and Prickard eating his body weight in beige food yet both are slim and will lose the same amount weekly - go figure that one ?!!!!! LIES it's all LIES :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

*EDIT*..... can you believe as I was writing this I had a text of an old SW consultant begging me to go back.... well not begging but you get the gist...... ! They were on Fopps 'team' too......FFS !!! 🖕🖕🖕🖕
I got a postcard through the post welcoming me back. She'd even wrote "i know you've had a tough time lately" woman has no idea. My relationship with food is fucked up. I know that but I dont know if it's me or SW so having a clean break and seeing if I can find a healthy normal. Honestly this thread has opened my eyes to the con of it all.

• Heart
Just went for a laugh at her latest video on HOOKTUBE and for some reason this one was at the top of the list of videos. I really urge you to check it out if you need a laugh. What a bleeping moron 😂😂😂....

What I use for a glowy make up look, as requested. Fab xmas ideas

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I got a postcard through the post welcoming me back. She'd even wrote "i know you've had a tough time lately" woman has no idea. My relationship with food is fucked up. I know that but I dont know if it's me or SW so having a clean break and seeing if I can find a healthy normal. Honestly this thread has opened my eyes to the con of it all.
This one and reading others too like Harry Pickard and all those that pile on a couple of stone over the holidays and have the whole easy on/easy off attitude..... it's not healthy they must eat like absolute pigs to gain that much so rapidly ! I am overweight and ate what I fancied over Christmas and gained 3lb and didn't once feel deprived so God knows how people gain that much ?!! ..... I don't think I'll ever go back to SW .... I'm going to research calorie counting.... all I know for me is to keep carbs lower as I have PCOS so a low carb diet suits be better..... ☺☺

• Heart
Reactions: 12
50g of pasta?! That’s literally a child’s portion!
My kids would definitely eat more, I really wonder what them boys get to eat and why don’t they ever eat as a family?? Just the two boys in the middle of the kitchen in high chairs not even by the table

Reactions: 7
I went ape tit on a consultant once (that was the end of sw for me).

I was a very healthy BMI and just looking to get off 7lbs or so. I had a young child and suffering PND. I had consistently lost.....7lbs in first week, then 5 then tapered off at about 1 for about 4 weeks.

One week I gained 0.5 and I tit you not, this twit sent me a text saying something very similar to "oh well, it was a gain this week don't beat yourself up about it" bla bla. The bleeping witch is lucky I didn't beat her!

I sent a very strongly worded message back telling her to get fucked and stating how dangerous it was to be toying with people's emotions like that.

I got umpteem grovelling messages back and a hand written letter through the door. Didn't reply and blocked her.

SW is bleeping dangerous in the hands of these duck wits they "train" as "consultants" who know duck all about nutrition or emotional wellbeing.

Oh and she also didn't promote exercise at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This one and reading others too like Harry Pickard and all those that pile on a couple of stone over the holidays and have the whole easy on/easy off attitude..... it's not healthy they must eat like absolute pigs to gain that much so rapidly ! I am overweight and ate what I fancied over Christmas and gained 3lb and didn't once feel deprived so God knows how people gain that much ?!! ..... I don't think I'll ever go back to SW .... I'm going to research calorie counting.... all I know for me is to keep carbs lower as I have PCOS so a low carb diet suits be better..... ☺☺
Off topic but I do calorie counting and it’s the best thing I’ve ever done! I didn’t realise just how much slimming world and weight watchers mess up your head when it comes to food! And it’s so restrictive! For me it’s given me food freedom!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I went ape tit on a consultant once (that was the end of sw for me).

I was a very healthy BMI and just looking to get off 7lbs or so. I had a young child and suffering PND. I had consistently lost.....7lbs in first week, then 5 then tapered off at about 1 for about 4 weeks.

One week I gained 0.5 and I tit you not, this twit sent me a text saying something very similar to "oh well, it was a gain this week don't beat yourself up about it" bla bla. The bleeping witch is lucky I didn't beat her!

I sent a very strongly worded message back telling her to get fucked and stating how dangerous it was to be toying with people's emotions like that.

I got umpteem grovelling messages back and a hand written letter through the door. Didn't reply and blocked her.

SW is bleeping dangerous in the hands of these duck wits they "train" as "consultants" who know duck all about nutrition or emotional wellbeing.

Oh and she also didn't promote exercise at all.
I was told I was gaining weight because I was doing too much exercise 🤷🏼‍♀️ I left SW and 3 months later was told I had started early menopause! I’m 42 and really struggling to get back to where I was ( I told my consultant to stick it too). SW consultants aren’t medically trained, the fact you are told to syn medication, and yes they talk about “body magic” but it’s not promoted!
This bint is a danger, I’m presuming she is doing the red plan, a plan that doesn’t even exist anymore and confusing to any new members that follow her. And weighing pasta, everything SW tells you that you don’t have to do!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Off topic but I do calorie counting and it’s the best thing I’ve ever done! I didn’t realise just how much slimming world and weight watchers mess up your head when it comes to food! And it’s so restrictive! For me it’s given me food freedom!
Me too! The most and consistent weight loss and the longest I've kept it off, along with being able to eat whatever you want in a day. My fitness pal is great.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.