Fopperholic #20 Extending her house to fit a bun. We know she prefers Grayson but Lawsons a hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im relatively new to following her, a previous poster mentioned fopps face looked different at her wedding, so I had a nosy on YouTube.... if I hadn’t recognised Chris I wouldn’t have believed it was her, what has she DONE to her FACE?!

also side note, their videographer was amateur at best, it’s only two mins long but well worth a watch!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Im relatively new to following her, a previous poster mentioned fopps face looked different at her wedding, so I had a nosy on YouTube.... if I hadn’t recognised Chris I wouldn’t have believed it was her, what has she DONE to her FACE?!

also side note, their videographer was amateur at best, it’s only two mins long but well worth a watch!
New face AND new voice. Now all bunged up and gruff with the occasional flicking between fake posh and not so posh 🙄. Like a whole different person. Check out her old SW videos on YouTube. Unrecognisable.

Reactions: 11
Oh dear.... Fopps is not going to be happy 😜😜
Good for Heather.... 👏🏻👏🏻
she is only telling the truth after all .... Flop could learn a thing or two from Chelsea
its lovely to watch her wee men laughing and playing together .... and not to hear the mother screeching and being condescending in the background

Begging for attention from Rosie Ramsay again!
I really hate this Instagram is my job rubbish.... instagram is not a “job” at all
its a convenient way of making money, by in a lot of cases not actually doing very much at all... and generally just fleecing gullible fools

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I really hate this Instagram is my job rubbish.... instagram is not a “job” at all
its a convenient way of making money, by in a lot of cases not actually doing very much at all... and generally just fleecing gullible fools
It’ll be interesting when the influencer bubble bursts what these people will do for a job 😂

Reactions: 15
Omg can you imaging all these careers advisors (if they still have them in schools) hearing from a student that she wants to be a full time Instagrammer, influencer, youtuber......and the careers advisor saying "get the duck out my office and you go and pass your exams, go to college, uni or get a regular steady job!" 😂😂😂😂
Fair play to all the youtubers who have made it but come on....hardly something to aim for is it?
If one my neices and nephews told me that this is what they wanted then I'm sorry but I would laugh them out the room. Sorry not sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg can you imaging all these careers advisors (if they still have them in schools) hearing from a student that she wants to be a full time Instagrammer, influencer, youtuber......and the careers advisor saying "get the duck out my office and you go and pass your exams, go to college, uni or get a regular steady job!" 😂😂😂😂
Fair play to all the youtubers who have made it but come on....hardly something to aim for is it?
If one my neices and nephews told me that this is what they wanted then I'm sorry but I would laugh them out the room. Sorry not sorry.
I know utterly ridiculous and for the most won’t be a big money spinner.... obviously there are exceptions to the rule, those that are good at it are entertaining and naturally whitty... you then get those that need help so go on things like Love Island ( New Influx coming this month 😂 ) and then you get the wannabes never going to make it ( Flops ) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
my kids are now grown up but the one thing I remember from my HV over 20 years ago is being encouraged to all sit down and eat together and chat about your day in general. it encourages your children to try other foods off adults' plates, develops their fine motor skills and encourages their general manners and table manners. my kids now still love to sit down and chat with us when we are all in together for a meal and we willoften still be there an hour later talking. If only she would try this those beautiful boys would engage so so much more.
This is everything, I have 2 teenage boys and have always insisted (whenever possible with busy lives) that we sit and eat and connect as a family over meals. Teenagers naturally want to go to their rooms which I accept and give them privacy, but it’s the one thing I do to try and keep the communication lines open so that they know I’m there if they need me or my husband.
It’s hard, I’m not perfect and I do get it wrong but I really believe in creating good habits!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Had to chuckle when she commented about the Guinea Pigs at the farm being 'the same' as her boys because they're both non-identical twins.

Mate....those guinea pigs are probably fed a wider diet and are given more opportunities to move and play than your boys any day - and they only had your phone shoved in their faces for 30 seconds today so quite frankly they're streets ahead of your kids in terms of daily enrichment😆🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The latest story, the little blond boy even looks fed up on a swing. It really worries me that his blank stares and generally looking fed up are the best she has to offer. I dread to think how he’s treated when the camera isn’t shoved into his face.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
The latest story, the little blond boy even looks fed up on a swing. It really worries me that his blank stares and generally looking fed up are the best she has to offer. I dread to think how he’s treated when the camera isn’t shoved into his face.
I thought exactly the same

• Sad
Reactions: 6
This is everything, I have 2 teenage boys and have always insisted (whenever possible with busy lives) that we sit and eat and connect as a family over meals. Teenagers naturally want to go to their rooms which I accept and give them privacy, but it’s the one thing I do to try and keep the communication lines open so that they know I’m there if they need me or my husband.
It’s hard, I’m not perfect and I do get it wrong but I really believe in creating good habits!
we are the same in our home..... I've two teenagers still at home and every night it is possible we sit down for a proper meal...... try to always do a Sunday roast..... we've done this since they were tiny.... I know it's not always possible to eat together if one of you is late home and when little they need to go to bed reasonable.... but as Chris now works from home 3 days and they have a Sunday as a 'family' then these evenings are ideal opportunity to sit round the table, eat and interact.... we have the no phones at the table rule and just chat... like you it's not perfect but it's how I was brought up and I think it's good to have even that half hour window in busy days to spend time together... soon as dinner is over then they clear off back to their rooms which is fine - I like the peace as much as the hustle bustle...... ! 😂 😂

Reactions: 8
One hand holds the phone, the other holds the shared spoon whilst the television blares in the background. That’s meal times in their house. Even when they eat out it’s the same, I have a strict no phone ban at any table we are all sat around, even if it’s only Starbucks 🙈 sad I know, but that’s my personal belief. I want my daughter to know we are more interested in conversation, even if she does itch to get on her phone 😂.
Fopp’s is damaging those boys, she is teaching them no social skills. They will children that are given iPads from an extremely young age. Did anybody notice on last nights stories, when the boys were stood up the tv cabinet playing with cars (they don’t need to be that close Fopp’s) that Lawson was glued to the screen? He doesn’t acknowledge her at all, he just stares. 😔

Reactions: 14
One hand holds the phone, the other holds the shared spoon whilst the television blares in the background. That’s meal times in their house. Even when they eat out it’s the same, I have a strict no phone ban at any table we are all sat around, even if it’s only Starbucks 🙈 sad I know, but that’s my personal belief. I want my daughter to know we are more interested in conversation, even if she does itch to get on her phone 😂.
Fopp’s is damaging those boys, she is teaching them no social skills. They will children that are given iPads from an extremely young age. Did anybody notice on last nights stories, when the boys were stood up the tv cabinet playing with cars (they don’t need to be that close Fopp’s) that Lawson was glued to the screen? He doesn’t acknowledge her at all, he just stares. 😔
She literally hasn’t a clue she has completely misinterpreted Grayson being clingy and needing more attention as the one to focus on when it’s the quiet placid looking lad she should be concerning herself with something isn’t quite right with Lawson.

Reactions: 12

It's shocking isn't it her whole face has changed in just 5 years😲😲😲

Reactions: 10
Just caught up with her saying about chris’ working schedule. There really is no excuse not to be eating together. Even if they just sit with the boys and have something small or not actully eat, but just all sit round a table. Her and Chris are both fortunate enough to work for themselves and design their own schedules largely. She bangs on about how the boys are great sleepers and are in bed by 6:45pm. That gives them enough time to do a whole days work after they are in bed and the days can be devoted by both of them to their kids. Why not have some 1-1 time with the boys each? I am of the opinion that YouTube and SM is a job. It earns you money so it’s a job right? There are plenty of jobs these days that aren’t traditional 9-5 in an office ect. I just think they are both so unbelievably selfish and have no idea how good they have it.

Reactions: 16
Just caught up with her saying about chris’ working schedule. There really is no excuse not to be eating together. Even if they just sit with the boys and have something small or not actully eat, but just all sit round a table. Her and Chris are both fortunate enough to work for themselves and design their own schedules largely. She bangs on about how the boys are great sleepers and are in bed by 6:45pm. That gives them enough time to do a whole days work after they are in bed and the days can be devoted by both of them to their kids. Why not have some 1-1 time with the boys each? I am of the opinion that YouTube and SM is a job. It earns you money so it’s a job right? There are plenty of jobs these days that aren’t traditional 9-5 in an office ect. I just think they are both so unbelievably selfish and have no idea how good they have it.
I also think they should be trying some one on one time with the boys. Chris with Grayson due to his apparent separation anxiety with her and her with Lawson because there appears to be zilch in terms of a relationship there.

Reactions: 17
I also think they should be trying some one on one time with the boys. Chris with Grayson due to his apparent separation anxiety with her and her with Lawson because there appears to be zilch in terms of a relationship there.
I just can’t believe she’s not completed a basic google search to see how she can help her child.

I remember mine getting a bit clingy just before they hit one and I used to swap with my friend during our baby sensory and swimming classes so they’d get used to someone different. Mollycoddling will do Grayson no favours and she needs to really work on bonding with Lawson because it’s at the point of no return and she’ll never form a bond with him.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
This absolutely happens when asking students for their aspirations - trust me!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I thought it was really odd when they were at the NT house/garden and she said that before having a family, she’d never done anything like that before! She’s nearly 40, what has she been doing all her life? I’m not saying NT is for everyone but surely on dates with boyfriends, it’s not been all cocktail bars and spa days? Has she never done anything cultural in her 40 years? She’s so wrapped up in herself, so shallow and selfish, it’s no wonder she is turning out to be a bad parent. She hasn’t got a clue how to interact with them because all she cares about is Botox and make up!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.