Fopperholic #20 Extending her house to fit a bun. We know she prefers Grayson but Lawsons a hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is Thursday though. You know, the one day a week she worked but gave up to be with the boys but hasn’t actually spent a single Thursday with since ‘quitting’!
Of course!

Wish these pair would realise that they're parents and that kids come first. Yes time just the two of them is important, but they get loads of "me time" and "couple time" so I don't know why she makes out they don't. Surely the time they get to spend the 4 of them is most important. I wish my husband had had the whole of Christmas off. He works in the NHS, 12.5 hour shift Christmas day night into boxing day, plus his regular weekly shifts.

Also Fopps. If you stay at home instead of dragging the boys from carseat to pushchair to highchair, you might be able to get your mundane tasks done. I manage it when my husband is at work. My kids are 1 and 5 though not twins, so obviously don't have a clue how hard that is.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Of course!

Wish these pair would realise that they're parents and that kids come first. Yes time just the two of them is important, but they get loads of "me time" and "couple time" so I don't know why she makes out they don't. Surely the time they get to spend the 4 of them is most important. I wish my husband had had the whole of Christmas off. He works in the NHS, 12.5 hour shift Christmas day night into boxing day, plus his regular weekly shifts.

Also Fopps. If you stay at home instead of dragging the boys from carseat to pushchair to highchair, you might be able to get your mundane tasks done. I manage it when my husband is at work. My kids are 1 and 5 though not twins, so obviously don't have a clue how hard that is.
I wish somebody would actually post that on one of the selfish bints posts.....”you do know you are a parent don’t you? Dull New year’s Eve’s and very little alone time is all part of the package?”
And what’s with all the SW stories, is she planning a come back?

Reactions: 12
Surely her & her husband have every evening together when the kids are asleep? Mine were asleep by 7pm-ish at that age so you have all evening.

People like her who have family childcare can’t imagine how good they’ve got it!

Reactions: 14
just when you think she's peaked at being a twit she comes up with another belter! "had no time alone with Chris over Christmas" eff off fopps thats what most of us consider normal and actually enjoy.....you might want to try it ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Surely her & her husband have every evening together when the kids are asleep? Mine were asleep by 7pm-ish at that age so you have all evening.

People like her who have family childcare can’t imagine how good they’ve got it!
Her boys go to bed at 6.30pm! Maybe if she put her damm phone down, didn’t spend the whole night on Instagram, then they would have alone time!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s a joke no one has alone time over Christmas that’s the whole point? Family time is precious most of us don’t have enough of it with partners working etc let’s guess she’s off to an EVENT tonight maybe? That’s SO exciting! I agree with what someone else said the boys look so sad and tired lately in all pics they are drained of life and she keeps saying there such ‘gorgeous and happy boys’ blowing your own trumpet there love as usual

Reactions: 8
just when you think she's peaked at being a twit she comes up with another belter! "had no time alone with Chris over Christmas" eff off fopps thats what most of us consider normal and actually enjoy.....you might want to try it ;)
Didn't they go out for her Xmas do the two of them she has a terrible memory

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Her mother and father don't get any time either they're too busy raising her kids for her. Has she had a bonk on the head or something? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Ha ha we had a date night/time by ourselves about 2 years ago 🤔😂😂 .. it's called being a PARENT love 🙄 ..I mean she hasn't been out for about 2 weeks you know since their last Christmas night out 🙄 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hasn't her Dad just had a pacemaker fitted? Even if my parents were insistent I'd be like hell no!
Also, I can't believe she'd never mentioned her dads heart before, not one story, not one worried comment. Blink and you'd miss it.
So self centred it's incredible, she knows it and thinks it's hilarious. It's not.

Reactions: 22
Hasn't her Dad just had a pacemaker fitted? Even if my parents were insistent I'd be like hell no!
Also, I can't believe she'd never mentioned her dads heart before, not one story, not one worried comment. Blink and you'd miss it.
So self centred it's incredible, she knows it and thinks it's hilarious. It's not.
I had to access a baby bank today, for a lady that fled her home on NYE with 2 under 3’s in tow. They have lived in the same clothes, in a hotel room, since lunch time on Tuesday. Today she found out he had stopped all her bank cards and she literally came to us with only the clothes on her back. 😔 all she wanted was a pack of nappies and food for her children. Needless to say we have sorted her with so much more.
Then come home and see that muppets story and the woe is me, poor us that we have had no time together (apart from the night out before Christmas) and it riled me. Christmas is about family....are her much wanted, precious boys not family? I let the “dull New Years Eve” comment go, but that said it all really! Going out is far more important than her potentially sick baby (just exhausted from being constantly dragged out). But today has taken the biscuit, you would have insisted that she not have the boys, but go visit, is a gym class it sorting the garage more important that letting your sick father rest? And your mother who is obviously being nurse to him? Where is her support for the baby bank she is “working” for? They need all the support they can, especially at this time of year! When do those women get “alone” time!
Sorry I have ended up ranting 😔 but this pair honestly don’t know how blessed they are.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
I had to access a baby bank today, for a lady that fled her home on NYE with 2 under 3’s in tow. They have lived in the same clothes, in a hotel room, since lunch time on Tuesday. Today she found out he had stopped all her bank cards and she literally came to us with only the clothes on her back. 😔 all she wanted was a pack of nappies and food for her children. Needless to say we have sorted her with so much more.
Then come home and see that muppets story and the woe is me, poor us that we have had no time together (apart from the night out before Christmas) and it riled me. Christmas is about family....are her much wanted, precious boys not family? I let the “dull New Years Eve” comment go, but that said it all really! Going out is far more important than her potentially sick baby (just exhausted from being constantly dragged out). But today has taken the biscuit, you would have insisted that she not have the boys, but go visit, is a gym class it sorting the garage more important that letting your sick father rest? And your mother who is obviously being nurse to him? Where is her support for the baby bank she is “working” for? They need all the support they can, especially at this time of year! When do those women get “alone” time!
Sorry I have ended up ranting 😔 but this pair honestly don’t know how blessed they are.
So glad people like you are on this earth ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Her boys go to bed at 6.30pm! Maybe if she put her damm phone down, didn’t spend the whole night on Instagram, then they would have alone time!
Came on to say the same, alone time is when babies are in bed for most parents, she's just so selfish it's unreal.

She's only back on the SW band wagon to gain a few followers, Insta always goes mad at this time of year with new weight loss accounts being made and new people joining SW groups weather it be the first time or the 157427th time like myself 😂

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.