Fopperholic #20 Extending her house to fit a bun. We know she prefers Grayson but Lawsons a hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time she tries to be relatable and talk about her "bad days" she just comes across as resentful that she had to change her plans. Glad to hear Grayson recovered in time for him to be dragged out of the house yet again in trousers that are far too short.
And shoes that don't match his outfit. Bet he still hadn't got a vest on either.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
WTF is that filter on her pics ?!!! Everything looks green ! Look at the colour of the boys hats/leggings and Chris's jeans - they are bright green ! And whilst NT is good to go to - that really is not helping the boys develop - they are stuck in the pushchair ALL day while they prance about taking pics for the Gram ?!!

Edit - and she and Chris look bleeping orange ! 😂 😂
it’s her forehead. I was fascinated by it. It look like she had put a hat on with hair coming out of it 😂😂

Reactions: 7
‘Grayson just wasn’t himself and was clingy and upset.’ What’s bloody new?! I thought she stated that has been him since he was born, hence why beautiful Lawson doesn’t get a look in!
The whole separation thingy she was on about the other day ...... now I never had this with any of mine - they were happy to go to anyone and all went to nursery from 1 years so were all very sociable..... but I notice it's always her with Grayson .... even when Chris is there or her parents etc.... 9 times out of 10 it's always her with him .... he's never going to get past that clingy stage if she doesn't even try to let others 'deal' with him ?! She should leave Chris to bathe them both...... I'm sure he could mange if she just slacked off the control..... she could even just go for a walk .... he'll not change if they don't try ? Or does she like that the golden child 'needs' her ?! I looked back over old posts too and they looked far brighter and happier a few months back..... they just look tired , sad, etc......

Green jeans 👏🏼

Nope - looked on the Zara website - no green jeans like that - nor ones with stitched up rips haha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Really don’t understand her. The last few times she’s posted pictures of the boys on days out they have looked absolutely miserable. And she’s admitted more and more to having ‘difficult’ or ‘challenging’ times with them. Then why not, as their mother, realise that something (you) has to change. Give them a break for god sake and let them relax at home..yes it’s their home too Nicola, not just yours!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Really don’t understand her. The last few times she’s posted pictures of the boys on days out they have looked absolutely miserable. And she’s admitted more and more to having ‘difficult’ or ‘challenging’ times with them. Then why not, as their mother, realise that something (you) has to change. Give them a break for god sake and let them relax at home..yes it’s their home too Nicola, not just yours!
The key to be a good parent is to be tuned into your children, something she is not. Chris has been off work since the 21st December and they have not had one full day at home. And she wonders why they are miserable and whiny. She will really struggle as they get older, because as you say it’s actually the parent that needs to change not the child, something she will never, ever do 😞😞

Reactions: 16
If we think she’s never in now wait until the extension starts. I reckon she will stay at her Mum and dads

I'm surprised that she didn't dump them on her parents last night so her and Chris could get some rare time away together !! :rolleyes::rolleyes: I think NYE is the most overrated night of the year .... my kids are older now but I still cba to go out haha
Reading between the lines of her post i would say she didn't want to go and sit at a mates house so made up an excuse. Had it been a night at Costa or Harvester she would have dumped the boys on Mad Mazza as usual.

I agree NYE is overrated, we've stayed in the last 4 years as just cba with it. Typical now we don't need baby sitters anymore either 😂

She can spend over £500 on trainers for herself but carts the boys around in leggings that clearly don’t fit. Utter embarrassment. Those boys always look detached and sad, something is not right

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Did she really just say drink an oxo cube in her new video feel sick thinking about it
I couldn't watch it, I wanted to punch my phone screen. I drink an oxo or bovril when I'm hungover or need something light after being ill. Will never take advice from a freak who sprays their kid's leftovers with bleach tho. She's all kinds of fucked up

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I couldn't watch it, I wanted to punch my phone screen. I drink an oxo or bovril when I'm hungover or need something light after being ill. Will never take advice from a freak who sprays their kid's leftovers with bleach tho. She's all kinds of fucked up
I drink Bovril when it's fecking Baltic and I need a warming snack. She's just a bleeping fruit loop who will class it as a full meal 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does she use should strange filters on all her pictures? That was a very odd green one she used today. The picture of Chris and Lawson at the park in the middle of her national trust photos looks like st nicks park in Warwick, could be wrong 😂 it has been known lol

Reactions: 3
She looks like she's got bleeping knee high socks on. What an utter twunt. I just can't even.... 🖕🏼
I saw some twit with the exact same trainers as these, strutting around Boots (of all places😂🤦🏼‍♀️) with 'sass' pushing an expensive looking pram. I don't like the trainers at all they look cheap and clumpy, despite the price tag. She had lip fillers, extensions, samey makeup. Dolled up like a pole dancer to go to the local retail park..It was hilarious. It's like a basic witch kit they all crave. Like a yummy mummy dress code. Her child looked miserable as fook too. Instantly thought of old flashy bollox, tho this clone was a fair bit younger.😁

Reactions: 13
That filter is so odd, who the duck puts a filter on their kids! Grayson looks like he’s been tangoed bless him! I so wish she’d get the boys some trousers that fit, they must be freezing!

Reactions: 10
Her head looks so odd, like shes got a swimming cap covering half of her forehead , someone mentioned it earlier and i can see it on all those recent photos . Its bizarre! Wonder if its where the botox starts /ends

Reactions: 4
I’m actually surprised the “cleaver” comment and the “green” jean one are still there 😂😂 she really is dumb.
Not that dumb though, throw a SW video out on New Year’s Day, it’s had as many views in 12 hours that her others have had in over a week! She will be her own downfall if she tries to move away from SW!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.