Fopperholic #20 Extending her house to fit a bun. We know she prefers Grayson but Lawsons a hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think Chris can’t afford a new coat as she’s spent all the money on herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I really don’t know how she is allowed to keep spouting SW stuff.
She is not an active member (as far as she tells us) and even if she is still at target and therefore doesn’t have to go weekly, you still have to weigh in every so many weeks to keep your membership active.
So either she’s not giving out the most up to date info or she’s stealing it off other SW’s!

Reactions: 14
I really don’t know how she is allowed to keep spouting SW stuff.
She is not an active member (as far as she tells us) and even if she is still at target and therefore doesn’t have to go weekly, you still have to weigh in every so many weeks to keep your membership active.
So either she’s not giving out the most up to date info or she’s stealing it off other SW’s!
They need to send her a cease and desist letter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She uses MFP she's full of tit. All these SW people making money off the name use it as a cloak, when really they all count cals/macros and go to the gym. It's modern day fraud. She'd never drop SW it's the only thing that's ever earned her money.

Reactions: 15
She’s such a two faced cow. She has said in her latest video that at the end of the day it is all about calorie intake and deficit etc. Umm 🧐 that’s not what you used to spout when you were a consultant and ‘manager’ and isn’t that totally against what SW are all about? Calorie counting and so on?

I mean it’s true, but it’s funny how now she is openly stating it when for years she said that’s not how SW worked. I hope they call her up for it. How sad that after years working for them and at 40 years old she tried to walk away from everything SW but quickly realised it was literally all people were interested in hearing from her so is going back to it. So desperate.

Reactions: 21
I think she does calorie counting but her most popular content and the reason she got most of her followers is for the slimming world content. Most of her #ads are also from products that other SW instagrammers are promoting.

Reactions: 8
Also, in what universe does this hand gesture look like a heart symbol? She is so dim 🤦‍♀️

Quite a few negative comments on the video as well, even her fallback SW content isn’t going too well now.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Also, in what universe does this hand gesture look like a heart symbol? She is so dim 🤦‍♀️

Quite a few negative comments on the video as well, even her fallback SW content isn’t going too well now.
is that really supposed to be a heart? ffs looks more like biggles goggles.....she is a special kind of dim ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I can imagine it would have been a tough Christmas for Fop’s Mum after losing her own Mum and Fop’s Dad being ill too, and not having to host Christmas would have eased the pressure. And yet I can’t help thinking Fop’s parents helped to create the monster that Fops has become. It seems they enable her to maintain her self absorbed life. I suppose saying no to Fops just isn’t an option for her parents. I can imagine how that would go down with her.
Can you imagine the conversations....
Mazza "oh what a year Fopps, poor grandma passing away and dad with his opperation....be glad when 2020 arrives."
Fopps *lipsmack* "mmm yeah.....so mum are you doing christmas this year? It would be uuuuuhhhhmmmaaaazing if you did....."

Normal conversation which I would have with my mum....
Mum "oh whatdidijustwatch what a year, grandma and now your dad with his opp....very tired, looking forward to 2020..."
Me "aww mum don't worry, come to me this year. You and dad need to be spoilt."

Just sayin fopps....

Caption this....
Soft play and mug cakes are just uuuuhhhhmmmaaaazzzzzzing don't you know....

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can you imagine the conversations....
Mazza "oh what a year Fopps, poor grandma passing away and dad with his opperation....be glad when 2020 arrives."
Fopps *lipsmack* "mmm yeah.....so mum are you doing christmas this year? It would be uuuuuhhhhmmmaaaazing if you did....."

Normal conversation which I would have with my mum....
Mum "oh whatdidijustwatch what a year, grandma and now your dad with his opp....very tired, looking forward to 2020..."
Me "aww mum don't worry, come to me this year. You and dad need to be spoilt."

Just sayin fopps....

Caption this....
Soft play and mug cakes are just uuuuhhhhmmmaaaazzzzzzing don't you know....
I can’t 😂 I just can’t she looks bloody demented in that photo

Reactions: 4
Latest stories that she’s not had any time just her and Chris over the whole of Christmas!!! So her mum offered to have the boys. Funny that because neither have me or my husband but I wouldn’t have had it any other way and usually when you have kids that’s what happens. They have god knows how many nights out together and nights away why would over Christmas matter when it’s a time you would want to be around your children!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Latest stories that she’s not had any time just her and Chris over the whole of Christmas!!! So her mum offered to have the boys. Funny that because neither have me or my husband but I wouldn’t have had it any other way and usually when you have kids that’s what happens. They have god knows how many nights out together and nights away why would over Christmas matter when it’s a time you would want to be around your children!
It is Thursday though. You know, the one day a week she worked but gave up to be with the boys but hasn’t actually spent a single Thursday with since ‘quitting’!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why doesn't she just admit her mum has them on a Thursday. Since giving up her 'career' there hasn't been a Thursday where she hasn't gone out alone.

As for the boys lacking energy etc I still believe it's because they're on a strict sw diet.

Reactions: 17
So her mum has had the boys because Chris has been off all over Christmas but they have done nothing together?!? This woman boils my absolute piss, my mum has my daughter today and tomorrow because my husband and I have both gone back to our real jobs today! And guess what, we have done loads together over Christmas, as a FAMILY, because that is what we are!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.