Fopperholic #20 Extending her house to fit a bun. We know she prefers Grayson but Lawsons a hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen her gush on Mrs Hinch’s 3 million follower post? She so wants to be Mrs Hinch, Hinch won’t look twice at Nikki, Nikki that can’t even unbox zoflora (that she asked to endorse) properly. She obviously wants 2020 to be the year she moves away from SW, but she has no other selling point! And let’s face it, do we really need to see yet another grey, dull, extension!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If her parents had been through the mill with loss and a serious operation why didn't she and Chris (as a super mum and all round amazing person with her dream life/man) host xmas for them all, seeing as she's such an organisation freak and a foodie! She couldn't PAN fry a tin of corned beef. Embarrassment of a mother, adult and wife.
Regardless of whether her parents have been ill or not surely at her age she should be thinking 'my parents have hosted Christmas for years time we all let them sit back and we host it - ie her and her sister'.... my mum and dad are probably a bit older than her parents and no way would I expect them to host dinner for 10 - 12 adults these days .... me and my siblings all take it in turns..... this includes my MIL too.... it's too stressful for them and I think back to all the Christmas dinners they've done for years and years as we grew up and then when we all had our kids too.... they deserve the break.....

I didn't even notice she'd spelt clever wrong initially ! What she like ? Her 'book' is going to be hilarious .... though why anyone would want to/need to read it is beyond me.....

Reactions: 11
On a post on insta yesterday!
The pic says, this is where I draw the line and in the text she says she’s gained 38.5 lbs this year!
It was pretty obvious because we’ve not seen a photo of her all year whereas before that is all we saw!
Omg. Thats so true re the pics. I don’t know how people can say Slimming World is an easy lifestyle choice etc when no one can stay on it permanently and almost every member that loses on it regains it again (eg Slimming World JSG). The only one who seems to never have gained it back is Fopperholic but mostly because she wasn’t fat in the first place!

Reactions: 17
Omg. Thats so true re the pics. I don’t know how people can say Slimming World is an easy lifestyle choice etc when no one can stay on it permanently and almost every member that loses on it regains it again (eg Slimming World JSG). The only one who seems to never have gained it back is Fopperholic but mostly because she wasn’t fat in the first place!
and also it's warped her mind into disordered eating habits.

She was posting on boxing day about post Xmas eating guilt etc it's almost like she's trying to convince herself, not help her sheeple.

The woman is "obsessed" with her looks. I'm really shocked those close to her haven't stepped in. Not shocked SW have allowed her to spout her tripe to their members to brainwash them too...bleeping SPRAY YOUR FOOD WITH POISON!!?

Reactions: 10
Another day, another soft play and another jacket potato. Have a bleeping day off Nikki!
Groundhog Day...doesn't make for exciting viewing though seeing the same old, same old!
Even the arse lickers will get fed up eventually

• Haha
Another day, another soft play and another jacket potato. Have a bleeping day off Nikki!
Honestly how boring is she? It’s literally the same thing all the time. The boys will soon get fed up of it too.

Surely the Christmas hols is the perfect time to let them stay at home and roam around and play with their own toys if she’s so interested in their development? Not taking them to another new place and plonk them in more high chairs?

She also sounded loaded with the cold in her dinner story yesterday (big snotty sniff at the end of one of them- you stay classy Nicola!) so again why not stay home? And who cares if you pass it on to all the other kids at soft play right?!

When you're having a FB browse/stalk and realise you have a mutual friend with Nikki and Mad Mazza !!!! :eek: :eek: 😂 😂 Love to know how they know her !

• Wow
  • Haha
Regardless of whether her parents have been ill or not surely at her age she should be thinking 'my parents have hosted Christmas for years time we all let them sit back and we host it - ie her and her sister'.... my mum and dad are probably a bit older than her parents and no way would I expect them to host dinner for 10 - 12 adults these days .... me and my siblings all take it in turns..... this includes my MIL too.... it's too stressful for them and I think back to all the Christmas dinners they've done for years and years as we grew up and then when we all had our kids too.... they deserve the break.....

I didn't even notice she'd spelt clever wrong initially ! What she like ? Her 'book' is going to be hilarious .... though why anyone would want to/need to read it is beyond me.....
She just doesn't give a tit does she. Any normal person would see it's a lot to expect year after year. We all take turns too. I've now taken my mothers place with all the hosting on family occassions. You'd think that her father being particularly ill would highlight it slightly in her selfish mind. She just hasn't grown up and is not self sufficient at all, despite what she thinks.

Reactions: 6
She just doesn't give a tit does she. Any normal person would see it's a lot to expect year after year. We all take turns too. I've now taken my mothers place with all the hosting on family occassions. You'd think that her father being particularly ill would highlight it slightly in her selfish mind. She just hasn't grown up and is not self sufficient at all, despite what she thinks.
I can imagine it would have been a tough Christmas for Fop’s Mum after losing her own Mum and Fop’s Dad being ill too, and not having to host Christmas would have eased the pressure. And yet I can’t help thinking Fop’s parents helped to create the monster that Fops has become. It seems they enable her to maintain her self absorbed life. I suppose saying no to Fops just isn’t an option for her parents. I can imagine how that would go down with her.

Reactions: 10
God she is just bloody awful. Selfish witch. Funny her social media career.. gushing over mrs hinch 3 million followers... you’ve been stagnant at 150k for the past year. GIVE UP.

Reactions: 13
book title - fopperbollocks, expert in everything especially being a douche bag twunty insta wannabee
chapter 1 - how to look a twit with a rogue bun
chapter 2 - mug cakes are the future
chapter 3 - no one told me to nurture my babies and encourage their development
chapter 4 - how to plaster on loads of retro make up and spit on your lashes
chapter 5 - how to make tiny meal portions look massive on insta
chapter 6 - spray your food with chemicals to stay super thin like me
chapter 7 - always size down......im a size 8 don't you know
chapter 8 - soft play and costa are where we make memories
chapter 9 - 37 ways with quark
chapter 10 - how to make everything in your house grey
chapter 11 - how to alienate most people
chapter 12 - how to make really uh-mazing pot noodle adverts
chapter 13 - if its not turkey mince we can't be friends
Absolutely brilliant 😂

Reactions: 5
When you're having a FB browse/stalk and realise you have a mutual friend with Nikki and Mad Mazza !!!! :eek: :eek: 😂 😂 Love to know how they know her !
I don’t have any mutual friends with her but I have 3 mutual friends with ratboy 🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.