Fopperholic #20 Extending her house to fit a bun. We know she prefers Grayson but Lawsons a hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her voice/accent is all over the place... she starts off high and trying to speak posh/properly then she sounds common as muck and her voice drops to deep and gruff 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🙄🙄
I came here to say exactly the same 🤣🤣 'Happy twenty twenty' (said in best posh voice) quickly followed up with 'can you believe it's 2020' said in roughest voice ever!!
It was so noticable.
Also, in all seriousness, why can't they stay in?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Chris’ mum (not mum and dad) brought the a National Trust place. Lovely, they must be bored of seeing the boys in soft play too! But for pity’s sake, those poor boys have been dragged out every single day, have a day at home with their toys. They must be exhausted!!

Reactions: 8
So Chris’ mum (not mum and dad) brought the a National Trust place. Lovely, they must be bored of seeing the boys in soft play too! But for pity’s sake, those poor boys have been dragged out every single day, have a day at home with their toys. They must be exhausted!!
That's probably it....to ensure they're nackered and she can get her "me time"

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is the national trust membership Chris' mum's attempt to get the boys away from the constant soft play and get them out and about.
Can't help but think it's an unsubtle hint.

No doubt Nikki will tell us she asked for it 😉. Hi Nikki 👋

Haha. Exactly my thoughts.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is the national trust membership Chris' mum's attempt to get the boys away from the constant soft play and get them out and about.
Can't help but think it's an unsubtle hint.

No doubt Nikki will tell us she asked for it 😉. Hi Nikki 👋
Haha I just said something similar 🤣

Reactions: 1
Happy New year fellow tattlers. Thank you for a year of laughs and fun, I wish you all a healthy and unfiltered 2020 😘

Reactions: 11
Haha I just said something similar 🤣
I saw that. I hope we haven't ruined the 'surprise' for either Nikki or the m-i-l.
It just seems apparent to you and I at least, that this is an unusual gift for Nikki/Chris to have requested on their own (that and she hasn't the foggiest where she's going to today). I think the change will do them good. Hopefully they will keep going throughout the year.

Reactions: 4
I saw that. I hope we haven't ruined the 'surprise' for either Nikki or the m-i-l.
It just seems apparent to you and I at least, that this is an unusual gift for Nikki/Chris to have requested on their own (that and she hasn't the foggiest where she's going to today). I think the change will do them good. Hopefully they will keep going throughout the year.
I hope so, and that they travel out a little to really make the most of it. There are some beautiful properties around them, but if I’m totally honest I’m not actually sure what she will get out of it! She doesn’t strike me as somebody that does history and culture. Though, once the boys are up and running, picnics in the gardens could be fun.

Something else she may want to bear in mind....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Why does she feel the need to apologise for Grayson's bed hair and dribbling? He's a baby ffs, they dribble! Those kids are going to grow up obsessed with how they look if she carries on commenting on their appearances constantly.

Reactions: 28
Why does she feel the need to apologise for Grayson's bed hair and dribbling? He's a baby ffs, they dribble! Those kids are going to grow up obsessed with how they look if she carries on commenting on their appearances constantly.
I thought that too.... no need.... only thing I've never been keen on with babies/todders/kids is snotty noses but that's just me.... always had a tissue to hand ... but he's just got out of bed..... bet she looks a darn sight worse with her bed head and smudged spitty mascara ;)

Reactions: 10
I had to sit on my hands to stop my self DMing her telling her the same. They are babies FFS! The only person who gives a tit about their dribble (which I’d never of even noticed had she not of pointed it out!) and bed hair is her and twisted thinking.

She boils my piss and I find myself getting more and more irritated by her, the lies she spouts trying to convince herself and her sheep of all sorts of bullshit and that she’s just turned her page into a constant revenue stream with swipe ups, aff links etc. I really don’t understand why her followers can’t see that they are just her cash cow whilst she sits at home sorry, salon/therapy room/gym/costa.

It genuinely bemuses me how someone can think that instagram is a ‘career’ and I try to find peace with it by thinking that whilst my husband and I who work proper, full time jobs and bring up our kids, we’ll be fine when the instagram bubble pops and all these so called ‘influencers’ need to wake up and join the real world.

Soz, this turned into a proper rant, didn’t it?! Anyways, happy new year to you all!

Reactions: 22
she Doesn’t half go on about the days when she used to go out and get drunk. Just me or does she really recent that she had to stay in

Reactions: 13
she Doesn’t half go on about the days when she used to go out and get drunk. Just me or does she really recent that she had to stay in
Exactly, she tells us regularly what a party girl she used to be with a new frock every Saturday and the last one standing. I bet Chris feels great that she's hankering after her single days. Look love, we've all been young and enjoyed night's out but most of us feel a bit cringe when we think about it now and I for one wouldn't be plastering photos all over social media of me looking like Skanky Stella Swigging Barbie.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Definatley, she certainly wasn't prepared for motherhood and all it entails and I think she resents being stuck with them. If only someone had told her beforehand that having kids means you have to look after them and put yourself second, things may have been different 😜

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.