Fopperholic #20 Extending her house to fit a bun. We know she prefers Grayson but Lawsons a hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you Floppybollocks will manage potty training, when they are:
Always in Costa
Always at Soft play
Always in their pushchair,
Always in their highchairs
You actually have to spend a fair bit of time at home to get them potty trained.
Or when they are in normal little beds and have one of them nights where they are wanting to come in your bed because the curtains in their bedroom are scary or something daft like that. You know I just can't imagine fopps doing that...aww come on then sweetie come in with mummy then just for tonight....no for some reason just can't imagine it!

Reactions: 17
So the boys are obsessed with their new cups according to old Fopps why the hell does she overuse that word she really doesn’t have a clue Mind you they are only obsessed because there is a swipe up !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Makes me laugh with the decade old photos. Everyone else is just posting one old photo, not our Fopps, she has to post 4.

Reactions: 22
Her spelling and grammar is absolutely shocking! Cleaver???? 😂 She will never Write a book they will laugh at her. I also don’t see the need for her to write about an ivf journey, everyone’s journey is different! There are thousands of people that go through IVF she is not the only one and no need to write a god damn book. Silly cow

Reactions: 21
Makes me laugh with the decade old photos. Everyone else is just posting one old photo, not our Fopps, she has to post 4.
She hasn’t changed one bit and that is not meant in a good way. She’s aged but everything else is the same, she’s stuck in the last decade🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
'Cleaver' 😳.

And she wants to write a book...🙄
She 100% wrote cleaver on purpose. If she’d spelt it correctly this time then it’d be too obvious she had been reading here and learnt the correct way. You’re not too cleaver for me Fopps🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So let’s end 2019 how it stared for Fopp’s, selfish and self-obsessed!
So her Nan passed away and her Dad has obviously been poorly, if he has had a pacemaker fitted, and this bint still continues to “dump” her boys so she can and have ME time! She is unreal! I wonder if a New Year and a new decade will make her less selfish and actually start to put her children first! And if social influencers haven’t crashed in a years time (please Lord make this happen) will we be sat here in a years time having the same conversation!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She 100% wrote cleaver on purpose. If she’d spelt it correctly this time then it’d be too obvious she had been reading here and learnt the correct way. You’re not too cleaver for me Fopps🤣
I didn't notice it at first (perhaps I'm becoming immune to her atrocious writing) as I was so "wow" at her comment about him not being able to pick the boys up.

Turns every single situation into something about her or her spawn.

Reactions: 10
If her parents had been through the mill with loss and a serious operation why didn't she and Chris (as a super mum and all round amazing person with her dream life/man) host xmas for them all, seeing as she's such an organisation freak and a foodie! She couldn't PAN fry a tin of corned beef. Embarrassment of a mother, adult and wife.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Cleaver.
Why is she so thick? Clearly that degree she claims she has is just a figment of her imagination.

Reactions: 10
If her parents had been through the mill with loss and a serious operation why didn't she and Chris (as a super mum and all round amazing person with her dream life/man) host xmas for them all, seeing as she's such an organisation freak and a foodie! She couldn't PAN fry a tin of corned beef. Embarrassment of a mother, adult and wife.
Her nan passed away and her dad has obviously been ill yet both him and her mum still look after the boys at least twice a week for her and yet she didn’t mention her parents or family AT ALL in her resolutions post. Apart from the one about the boys, the rest were all about her. She is so so selfish. I find it genuinely baffling that someone can be so wrapped up in themselves. Nevermind hosting them at Christmas, she couldn’t even be bothered to get a dessert until the last minute which was all she was obviously asked to help with!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Her nan passed away and her dad has obviously been ill yet both him and her mum still look after the boys at least twice a week for her and yet she didn’t mention her parents or family AT ALL in her resolutions post. Apart from the one about the boys, the rest were all about her. She is so so selfish. I find it genuinely baffling that someone can be so wrapped up in themselves. Nevermind hosting them at Christmas, she couldn’t even be bothered to get a dessert until the last minute which was all she was obviously asked to help with!
Yeah this is true. Her father must have been ill for quite a while and struggling for him to end up with a pacemaker. So she's still been dumping her kids on her mother, at their house at any chance to fanny around at the hairdressers etc. I haven't followed her much over Xmas as she winds me up so much. That sounds about right for her. Selfish to the core. She needs something drastic to happen to make her realise what a vile person she is, and how poorly she treats her family.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
If she’s got any sense she would do an ebook ask for a fiver or another small fee and donate it all to a charity
She's such a narcissist, yes everyone wants to see lots of pictures of me, me, me at 7am in the morning because I am just uhhmazing. She's not the nice human being she tries to portray herself as, she's a manipulative, lying narcasisst and I honestly believe karma will come back on her one of these days. This year as been her worst year yet I'd say. People have wised up to her, trying to sell her kids on a cash scheme or whatever it was, selling her sole on those ridiculous ads. Lying about products before then trying to sell them at a later date to earn some pennies and lose her dignity at the same time. I'm all for people earning money from insta but she agrees to the ads the other influencers turn down and I hate to call her an influencer as she absolutely is not. She's just a materialistic, non maternal, lying, vile women.

Xmas dinner would be Son free roast potatoes, veg and pan fried Turkey mince because that's all she knows how to cook. She would never host xmas dinner, she'd have to get treats in and she can't control herself around foods that aren't sin free.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's such a narcissist, yes everyone wants to see lots of pictures of me, me, me at 7am in the morning because I am just uhhmazing. She's not the nice human being she tries to portray herself as, she's a manipulative, lying narcasisst and I honestly believe karma will come back on her one of these days. This year as been her worst year yet I'd say. People have wised up to her, trying to sell her kids on a cash scheme or whatever it was, selling her sole on those ridiculous ads. Lying about products before then trying to sell them at a later date to earn some pennies and lose her dignity at the same time. I'm all for people earning money from insta but she agrees to the ads the other influencers turn down and I hate to call her an influencer as she absolutely is not. She's just a materialistic, non maternal, lying, vile women.

Xmas dinner would be Son free roast potatoes, veg and pan fried Turkey mince because that's all she knows how to cook. She would never host xmas dinner, she'd have to get treats in and she can't control herself around foods that aren't sin free.
So true! All she can cook is SW foods, if any.. how utterly tragic.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.