Fopperholic #2 Desperate to stay thin, put the mug cake in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found it. So Grayson could sit up a bit nearly 3 months ago?! I'm either calling b.s. on that original post which if you have to lie to say your kids are more advanced show you are a bit competitive or if he's not made any progress from 'sitting up a bit' in 3 months then that is definitely cause for concern!
View attachment 21483
No show off Susan’s in her circle 😂😂😂 except for her and her Gucci belt, I can buy a brand new 4x4 outright, I have a PT trainer.....,but no show off Susan’s, just all normal, average people!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
That Facebook post! She shows off for every part of her life. The boys are the only thing she cant show off about being quick to reach milestones as she is too busy preening herself to help them.

Reactions: 8
She’s using Corrective age now?! Oh my arse Nikki, my 2nd daughter was born at 33 weeks and still hit the milestones and was sitting up, crawling, cruising and even walking by one ( not corrected age!) The one thing I find strange is that none of her family can see any of this?! She has a sister, whose had kids? Why hasn’t she said ‘go and get a quick check at the HV nik’ or similar. Shown her some things she could try with the boys. Or can they not say anything to her without her seeing her own arse?! I’m going to have to get this off my chest, I’m not bashing any other twin mums here but her whingeing about all this work she always goes on about, it’s just times two of everything and feed one then feed another etc it’s not rocket science. I have four under the age of 11, and trying to keep them all entertained and going places with things that will keep them all happy is so challenging. Can’t she just be grateful for once, and I mean really grateful not just saying the hyperbole on insta for likes. I just cannot deal with any more of her utter bullsh*t. She had kids as an accessory to her “perfect life” but it was harder than she thought, own it like the rest of us, and stop the excuses and the facade.
I am a twin mum and I wholeheartedly agree with you! We all know there is bloody 2 of everything! And half the things she has 2 of you don’t even need I.e baby monitors, jumperoo etc. It’s so ott and just her showing off. As for routine I’ve said before on here I always imagine 2 under 2 is much harder or tbh any kids at different ages. With the twins their routine is the same, I have an older child and balancing the two very different routines is the really difficult bit

Reactions: 8
Found it. So Grayson could sit up a bit nearly 3 months ago?! I'm either calling b.s. on that original post which if you have to lie to say your kids are more advanced show you are a bit competitive or if he's not made any progress from 'sitting up a bit' in 3 months then that is definitely cause for concern!
View attachment 21483
She's really showing how stupid she is. No one is being a show off. People notice their children's milestones so that they can rule out whether or not there may be something to worry about. Had she been paying it any mind, she'd have known that leaving those boys to just lie down is not the thing to do. All the articles about milestones give you things to do with them to get them going.

Reactions: 6
A major lack of post from bragger today. Funny how it was put on here today that she should have a day with her boys without plastering it all over social media 🤣🤣 wonder what sort of video shes recorded today that she'll upload shortly. Haul/ what u dont eat nikki or how many times u scratch their bellies and scream in their faces 😜🤣🤣🤣
According to her stories...she’s been busy editing a massive weaning post.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Says it all really. Pleased they are not crawling 🙄😕 her precious house won't know what's hit it once they find their feet and are not stuck in a jumperoo!
20190604_204223.jpg

Hopefully the health visitor 12 month check up (not sure if its different in England but thats what we get in Scotland) will identify any developmental delays and help put measures in place to ensure the boys needs are being met fully.

Reactions: 4
Editing a massive weaning post. That will be why she posted about some nutritionist in her stories today then.

Reactions: 3
Where’s the lady who posted about him being on Tinder and was very odd. We want the gossip!! x
Hi yes that was me. Not much to say really other than he was as odd as he comes across in her videos. I just thought he was a bit weird and strange and gave me the creeps. She definitely saw pounda signs with him as he had an apartment in the mailbox which are super expensive and owned it and of course he's a golfer. She definitely is chavvy but now thinks she's a cut above the rest because of the life style Chris has given her x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why does she tell people they are trying to crawl? They're not, they are moving their arms whilst on their bellies. They are not sitting and putting their arms out in front of them. They don't have the strength to bare weight and crawl!

Reactions: 7
She really is I’ve gone back on her pics and she has a marble table! All for a like on the gram all new low.

Reactions: 1
I love the fact she said she LOVES Amber from love Island yesterday and everyone else is saying Amber is self obsessed and a bit of a witch. Just shows ‘her type of person’ I feel?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.