Fopperholic #2 Desperate to stay thin, put the mug cake in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That lynsmac is really as thick as bragger isn’t she, it won’t get deleted because she is defending twin mums and they are all special you know! She reckons she isn’t judging any parent but was the one that passed judgement that the comment had come from a mum of one 🤷🏼‍♀️. Maybe she went to the school of braggerbollocks.
Desperate to be fopps best mate 🤣 tragic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When she was going on about holidays she was only looking at the sensatori. We are going to the sensatori in Ibiza next year. If that’s where she goes I will die and want to cancel my holiday! Especially if it turns out it’s ‘gifted’ il be fuming!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She cant even take her own kids on holiday without the babysitters I mean grandparents 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Desperate to be fopps best mate 🤣 tragic 😂
They deserve one another!

Have just seen this on channels mum’s story. Thought the last sentence was quite right, especially with the comments on braggers post! I may have messaged them too?! 🤷🏼‍♀️. How can she be a channel mum “creator” when she allows and responds to comments like that on her gram.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Ring ring, ring ring...hello is that Harvester? Only the best for me and my hot husband you know. I’m calling ahead to ask you to prepare a no oil jacket potato for me! I’m the Bet Lynch lookalike but I do have a REAL Gucci belt though!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That latest comment on the pancake post has hit the nail on the head. And channel mum have been tagged. Wonder how long before it gets deleted!

Didn’t last long! Already deleted :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
That latest comment on the pancake post has hit the nail on the head. And channel mum have been tagged. Wonder how long before it gets deleted!

Didn’t last long! Already deleted :rolleyes:
What did it say?

She has deleted the whole tread of comments.....Hi Nikki 👋👋👋

Reactions: 6
🤣🤣 latest post about her poor mum being given a makeover by Braggers. Is it just the angle she's taking photos at or are her lip fillers a bit wonky?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Didn’t even last 10 minutes! Hi Nikki you complete control freak! GET A LIFE!
If channel mum hadn’t been tagged, she would have left the whole post. The fact it has been up over 24 hours and nothing done, says it all!! She is absolutely vile and her sheep need to wake up and see her for the money making, selfish, egotistical bint that she is!

And who wants to place bets that Hannah has been blocked?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Honestly says so much about her as a person! People are entitled to an opinion but it’s her way or no way! Unless people are licking her arse she wants nothing to do with them! Sorry love but that’s what happens when you plaster your entire life over the internet! She needs to wake up and so do channel mum! Can’t believe they’ve got her onboard! She’s awful and not a real relatable mum at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Honestly says so much about her as a person! People are entitled to an opinion but it’s her way or no way! Unless people are licking her arse she wants nothing to do with them! Sorry love but that’s what happens when you plaster your entire life over the internet! She needs to wake up and so do channel mum! Can’t believe they’ve got her onboard! She’s awful and not a real relatable mum at all!
This sums it/her up 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 3
I know I’ve mentioned about my twins before (they were sadly stillborn), I wasn’t going to again but I would love to comment something along the lines of being a failure of a mum as I couldn’t keep my 2 babies and only have the one now! No superwoman here!

I know I’m not a failure, and would never let someone like braggers make me feel like it either.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I know I’ve mentioned about my twins before (they were sadly stillborn), I wasn’t going to again but I would love to comment something along the lines of being a failure of a mum as I couldn’t keep my 2 babies and only have the one now! No superwoman here!

I know I’m not a failure, and would never let someone like braggers make me feel like it either.
You are far from a failure and you are a superwoman! We all are 😍. This is what’s annoying about those comments, she left them up there as that boosted her ego. She failed to see that many of her followers aren’t as blessed as she is and we all fight battles. The last comment summed it all up and she hated that.

Reactions: 5
Im fed up of her constantly getting away with all of this. Just sent the screenshot to channel mum and told them exactly what I think!

Scared for my children growing up in a world where people like her are classed as influencers!!

Totally agree all mums are superwoman, regardless of how many children they have. And if we’re really splitting hairs she may be a twin mum but at the moment she’s probably doing about 50% or less of what a typical mum (to any amount of kids) does since her babies sleep crazy long hours, they don’t seem to do very much when they are awake, she gets a lot of help, she doesn’t have a “real” job and she has loads of time to pamper herself, go to the gym, make ridiculous youtube videos and patrol her instagram comments! So she’s not exactly superwoman is she?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Totally agree all mums are superwoman, regardless of how many children they have. And if we’re really splitting hairs she may be a twin mum but at the moment she’s probably doing about 50% or less of what a typical mum (to any amount of kids) does since her babies sleep crazy long hours, they don’t seem to do very much when they are awake, she gets a lot of help, she doesn’t have a “real” job and she has loads of time to pamper herself, go to the gym, make ridiculous youtube videos and patrol her instagram comments! So she’s not exactly superwoman is she?
And throw in there the fact that this holiday she's going on they're taking both sets of parents. I mean seriously. Other than a few staged instagram photos they'll sack those poor kids off so they can both sun themselves or shop! I don't think those poor grandparents will be getting much of a holiday with looking after twins!

• Heart
So Channel Mum,how exactly does this points system of being a Super Mother work? According to your ‘honest’ face of parenting mummies this is what I have learnt. I get maximum points for twins then points deducted as I have a child who is autistic and that is clearly my fault as she is just naughty, I have another who must be broken/feral as she is ‘so so’ adventurous. Do I let my children eat a calorie controlled diet? Do I exclusively feed them Hello Fresh/whatever kindly gifted freebies I beg for?
I am not a super mother. In our home the ‘outnumbered by females’ father is the one one deserves the great parenting medal. From waking early to get work finished in order to sort the school run to knowing what shoe size/how to do multiple hairstyles/how al dente the pasta should be...it’s all him, not me. Solo parenting, coping with everything during my PND,always putting yourself last...all things he deserves praise for!
All families/parents/mums are different and sometimes...maybe it is really rare, but think of those children where it is not a super ‘mum’ of twins but a dad, who despite doing it all still never claims he knows it all and is learning each day!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Didn’t even last 10 minutes! Hi Nikki you complete control freak! GET A LIFE!
I’ve not read the post on IG but you would like to think having battled with infertility she would see having a baby whether it’s one or 20 is a blessing. She went through a journey to get there. A mum is a mum end of and does her best.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.