Fopperholic #2 Desperate to stay thin, put the mug cake in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She put in a post she's glad they're back in fashion as she used to wear them allllllll the time 10 years ago.
Yes nikki you was in your 20s then now you are pushing 40.
Also I don't recall head bands being so fashionable 10 years ago??
Now I'm 35 (yes sorry Nikki, still mid 30s) and loving all the hairbands about, but jeez that thing she was wearing today was tacky af! Wpuldnt have looked out of place in Tammy girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What these stupid bints need to realise is that is not easier having one child or having 20. It’s different! It’s a different way of life, it’s different routines etc etc. Never take away from a mum with 1 child as you don’t know why she only has 1!! All followers of mummy bloggers arse lick and of course they love it! And as we all know, bragger has 2 so has it harder than the rest of us put together, but to leave that comment from the other bint up there is just wrong! We are all parents, fighting our own battles and she bangs on about support and not judging, but doesn’t see any wrong in that comment?
Exactly it’s DIFFERENT. She has 2 but a husband and parents who do a lot of the work too, she gets a lot of time to herself for gym sessions, beauty treatments etc... I’d say her mum life with twins is a damn sight easier than a single mum of one child with no support! 🤷🏼‍♀️ No ones parenting experience is the same and having now read those comments, as a twin mum myself!, I find them to be looking down on parents with one child as though their opinion isn’t valid. I have one older child and guess what some of the things i did for him work brilliantly with my twins too! So how these twin mums think they know it all and Singleton mums don’t, in my opinion it’s utter BOLLOCKS 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She is bad but when her minions try to defend her, it's pathetic. How dare that Lynmac woman suggest that parents with one child don't follow routines. They both totally missed the point that was being made. Blind leading the blind (and even the blind would do a much better job).
That woman totally missed the point, it was embarrassing to read. The other poster's responses were eloquent and well written and not once did she get angry. She clearly has more patience than me as I'd have told the two of them to duck right off with that patter 😂🙄

You're not a "proper mum" unless you have twins don't you know!

Reactions: 11
That lynsmac is really as thick as bragger isn’t she, it won’t get deleted because she is defending twin mums and they are all special you know! She reckons she isn’t judging any parent but was the one that passed judgement that the comment had come from a mum of one 🤷🏼‍♀️. Maybe she went to the school of braggerbollocks.

Reactions: 8
I don’t actually watch this woman but her “three stone in three months” video popped up in my recommended so I gave it a watch because I just had to see for myself what harmful tit she was peddling.
I left her a comment asking about calorie in take/deficit etc and she just replied something like “I don’t track calories at all I just follow sw”

Now, to lose such a large amount of weight in such a short time, her calorific deficit would have been huge. I mean that’s an average of around 3.5lbs a week which is only really possible when you’re pretty obese. For someone who wasn’t that big before, to get this kind of loss she’d only be taking in about 500 calories a day. Or exercising like an absolute crazy to burn off whatever else she was eating.

I can’t believe these types of videos are actually allowed on YouTube. Especially with titles like that. They are so dangerous and anyone with a brain should be able to see that it’s super unhealthy to lose that much in three months, but a lot of impressionable people will think it’s doable. It’s disgusting to spread this sort of information.

• Heart
I don’t actually watch this woman but her “three stone in three months” video popped up in my recommended so I gave it a watch because I just had to see for myself what harmful tit she was peddling.
I left her a comment asking about calorie in take/deficit etc and she just replied something like “I don’t track calories at all I just follow sw”

Now, to lose such a large amount of weight in such a short time, her calorific deficit would have been huge. I mean that’s an average of around 3.5lbs a week which is only really possible when you’re pretty obese. For someone who wasn’t that big before, to get this kind of loss she’d only be taking in about 500 calories a day. Or exercising like an absolute crazy to burn off whatever else she was eating.

I can’t believe these types of videos are actually allowed on YouTube. Especially with titles like that. They are so dangerous and anyone with a brain should be able to see that it’s super unhealthy to lose that much in three months, but a lot of impressionable people will think it’s doable. It’s disgusting to spread this sort of information.
My take on the 3 stone in 3 months is that she is not predisposed to being fat. It was a one off from the student lifestyle and she would have probably shed it easily by returning to normal eating. Also when you’re younger it’s easier to lose. I lost 2 stone in just over 2 months when in my late teens. No chance I could do that now

Reactions: 12
Oh her 3 stone in 3 months properly gets on my tits! Her very first SW cover she did she said how she was very sporty at school, played county for some sport and she over indulged at uni, too many beers, crap food etc. The 3 stone she lost because she stopped living the student life. She has issues with food most definitely but 'fat girl' issues she most definitely doesn't have!
Rather than peddling something she did nearly 20 years ago now I'd actually like to know if she's now 'the slimmest she's ever been' what her difference is pre and post boys. I'm going for 1/2 a stone at most! But you ain't going to get much attention pushing 'look guys I've lost half a stone!"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

We have all said on here she has orthorexia @hrh89 and what she's doing to her boys is more damaging in the long term as her relationship with food is really unhealthy and totally obsessive. She's probably done untold damage being so restrictive in her diet! She has mentioned calorie deficit so she's telling porkies there!!!

Oh her 3 stone in 3 months properly gets on my tits! Her very first SW cover she did she said how she was very sporty at school, played county for some sport and she over indulged at uni, too many beers, crap food etc. The 3 stone she lost because she stopped living the student life. She has issues with food most definitely but 'fat girl' issues she most definitely doesn't have!
Rather than peddling something she did nearly 20 years ago now I'd actually like to know if she's now 'the slimmest she's ever been' what her difference is pre and post boys. I'm going for 1/2 a stone at most! But you ain't going to get much attention pushing 'look guys I've lost half a stone!"
She has said she's slimmer now so reckon it's a half stone. She looked so different on her wedding day she's gone way over the top on fillers etc and Ditch the hair band Nicola unless you think it's giving you a "council house face lift" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
That lynsmac is really as thick as bragger isn’t she, it won’t get deleted because she is defending twin mums and they are all special you know! She reckons she isn’t judging any parent but was the one that passed judgement that the comment had come from a mum of one 🤷🏼‍♀️. Maybe she went to the school of braggerbollocks.
The comments on the post have carried on again this aft, what a dick Lynsmac is 😂

Reactions: 4
Of course they’re taking both sets of grandparents on holiday with them - that means each set of grandparents can deal with one twin so that Fopp and golf boy will be able to do whatever they please! Never known someone to get so much help but still manage to moan about how difficult it is!

• Haha
What post was that on? I can't find it?

Pancake one. Basically twin mums are supermums, and the rest of us are irrelevant 😂
Look at her profile pic she looks as plastic as bragger!!
As for the parents on holiday, of course she will. How can she vet social media if she is expected to look after her own children for more than an hour at a time 🤣🤣 and it will still be hard work, even for a super mummy!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Of course they’re taking both sets of grandparents on holiday with them - that means each set of grandparents can deal with one twin so that Fopp and golf boy will be able to do whatever they please! Never known someone to get so much help but still manage to moan about how difficult it is!
sparks will fly as nickki is horrible to her mum.....

Reactions: 3
Part of me thinks people comment to have a dig at her. It's just she's too thick to actually notice! As long as you start with a compliment.
She really is thick. She constantly needs to mention her degree yet she has terrible spelling and grammar and the way she speaks is appalling! Was instead of we’re, sin instead of seen. She’s common as muck and thinks no one can see that. I dread to think what her children will sound like 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.